The Story Behind Mass Effect: Andromeda's Troubled Five-Year Development

"That was hell for all the animation team," said one lead developer. "That, mixed with the facial animation tech that came late, you had all the conditions to just have everything go really badly from an animation point of view."

The Story Behind Mass Effect: Andromeda's Troubled Five-Year Development
Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m.au/2017/06/the-story-behindmass-effect-andromedas-troubled-five-year-development/
archive.is/PSRBt

Other urls found in this thread:

Kotamu.com
archive.fo/u1Kuq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After cisquisition exploration could only mena cisquisition style pesudo corridors around seperate locations.
They failed at development as soon as they went SJW.

Reposting from the other thread since I don't know which one's the mods are gonna delete.

I'd say it ends up being a Telltale game with Battlefield squences between cutscenes.
The weird thing is… when they re-scope the game and dropped random generation… they fucked up. A ME game that's just exploring new planets with a small cast of 4-5 space retards wouldn't be ground breaking but would give them enough cash to stay afloat and develop the next one while also keeping the series alive. Essentially, a downscoped No Man Sky with better characters.
It would be a simple game, yeah. It would entertain the average Holla Forumsirgin for 8 to 10 hours and retards everywhere for 50 to 60 hours.
But it would cost pennies to make, and save them.
Instead, ME as a franchise is shelved, set up for a reboot in 6 or 7 years (that will fail miserably from future devs emulating ME3 instead of the first one) and then straight to the Bin.
Really, the only thing good out of this is Bioware getting the axe. Finnaly.

love the implicit admission that ME2 and 3 were bastardized sequels.

Who gives a fuck?
We knew it was going to suck.
It sucked.
What else is there so say?

I regret no saving it, but some user had a screenshot from the credits and marked every "ideas guy" in their team.
It was over 50%.

I know this is shit almost everyone knows is right, and everyone knows the talent people got fired/left of their own will after ME2 and ME3, but it's nice to see it confirmed.

Schadenfreude.

Schadenfreude about a bunch of retards being retards? That's hardly grounds for it.

Schadenfreude applies when you see someone fail who you think deserves it, not when it happens to somebody way in over their heads. Then it's just pathetic.

Bioware did deserve to fail that's why it's funny

DUDE, AYYY LMAOOO

Shit, you're right. Bioware a gud boy, he dindu nuffin, he was going to gamedev college every sunday, he just needs mo money fo dem Early Acess.

Nigga, they got their heads so far stuck up their arse that if they EVER got "over their heads" they'd have a fucking prolapse.
Vid fucking related. They deserve this shit.

Im not saying they don't deserve to fail, I'm saying that them failing is not very satisfying because, again, they are retards who would never have been able to produce a good game anyway.

They're commies at heart. Fuck em.

I get what you're saying.
But this is all I have user.
I loved old Bioware. And Obsidian too.
They made Neverwinter 2. That was probably the first RPG I played on the PC. I was 14 at the time. And I loved it, despite all the flaws.
And then they made Mask of the Betrayer.
And Storm of Zehir was great with friends.

At the time, all I could look forward was more shit made by these two.
And now? Bioware is ridden with SJW filth, Obsidian is in finnancial comma, in the process of SJWfication, Chris Avellone left and these two are never working together. Even if they did, all the people that made the magic happen are gone.

Remember Spore? I didn't get closure. I didn't get people looking down in shame. I didn't get a negative balance in sales. I didn't get an article on an SJW-heavy site admitting "yeah it was shit". All I got was rage.

This? This is inner peace. This is like tending to a bonsai. This is like sand-gardening. It's my Zen moment. I can look at this article, breath slowly and feel that everything is right with the universe again.

this video cannot be real

That man is broken.

oh my god the comments
how?

It just occurred to me, what a fucking clever way to get the idea of laughing at a man in a horrible position, especially one directly caused by a woman, to be mainstream.

Goddamn, this shit's enraging the more I think about it.

Can we get Webm of the video? I don't know who its from but since the archive leads to kotaku I'm concerned if I watch the video I might be giving them views.

the Jews haven't yet gotten their love of shit and piss into the mainstream so they had to settle for getting off on a woman spitting, what a shame.

This actually is a good joke, in theory. It's the fact that we know it's more real than unreal which makes it painful instead.

It's easy user. No really, it's VERY easy:
They forgot one crucial component when it comes to selling games: they need buyers.
You see, the rainbow people are really vocal. Very, VERY vocal. And people often make this mistake. That "noise = population" because surely noone would be insane to the point of complaing for years, repeatedly about shit they don't like about games they don't buy, right?

So they made a choice. Stop selling games to white male neckbeard losers, and call in the rainbow faggots.

Now, here's the funny thing. Really funny, trust me. The Rainbow people? They don't buy games.
It's a shocker, right? A crowd composed of filthy secondaries that can't even clear a game on Easy, not buying games? Unthinkable.
Who could have predicted this?
Maybe a few years of market study?
Maybe common sense?
Nah, let's just shit on long-time fans and see how it works with the new one's.

I'm not shitting you. This is the current mindset of most of this companies. Tripwire did something similar with Killing Floor 2. They wanted more females playing it. They wanted to ban all white male neckbeards that wrote "tits or get the fuck out" on teamchat.
They wanted it so bad… yet only 7% of their players are women.
Shit, what the fuck do you mean it doesn't sell well anymore? GET ME MORE FEMALES, WE NEED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON OUR DOGMA. FORCE WOMEN TO PLAY GAMES IF YOU HAVE TO, I'M NOT PANDERING TO OUR LOYAL FANS ANYMORE.

user you're lowballin' it, they're going straight for pedophilia and what I can only assume is cannibalism next.

Excuse me, i'l go kill myself. Boys should love girls.

Mass Effect was never good all you Biodrones should have killed yourselves long ago and take all the normalfags that play this TPS with RPG elements with you.
Fuck this franchise, even the first game was average as fuck and only got attention due to Xbot dudebro normalfags on the fucking 360.

Im becoming more sadden then disgusted the more i see these stories. I can only hope the new generation will rebel and reject Sodom and Gomorrah.

Are there no heroes left in man?

Also, for a less cynical and less SJW narrative, it sorta makes sense from a business standpoint.
Women don't play a lot of games, yet they make 50% of the market.
So, if you can get women to play your game, you essentially double the market, double the profit (more than double actually) and get a lot more money.

This shit is fucking stupid though. Fucking Nintendo can get girls to play games. You don't need a video of Peach spitting on Mario, or Zelda burning bras in Hyrule's Plaza.
They just make fun games that everyone can enjoy with minimal skill. There, pandering to women without affecting man.

It's fucking awfull.

And ME:A is a special case of this. The writing has an unmistakle shit smear. Did you pirate Cisquisition? That one was written with the misguided idea that the shit they wrote was "cool". Hey, at least it's the correct base idea, the execution was just awfull.
ME:A is written like a fucking romcom, or one of those series for girls that you see on "Fox:Women". Barebones plot to justify getting women in situations were dumb men do dumb shit and the adult-children women must overcome it, episode by episode.

I can pick any episode of "Sex in the City" and not be able to tell them apart, but give me 10 minutes and I'll find a clip of gameplay that is the exact recreation of Sex in the City" with ME characters.
IN SPACE

That kid is incredibly uncomfortable with anyone getting close to him. Gee, I wonder if he suffered any sort of abuse.

Yeah I never understood this Bioware has been shit forever. The only game I ever liked of theirs was KOTOR1 and only because it was the first WRPG I ever played. The unfinished KOTOR2 vastly out shined it when I played it later. Then I played ME1 when it came out and was coompletely underwhelmed by it besides having the exact same plot as KOTOR the combat and writing was even more milquetoast.

That explains a lot

I would laugh or cringe at this but Ontario just passed a law that lets the government take your kids away if you don't let them be transgendered. So now if I ever want to have kids without moving far away I have to worry about that bullshit.

I sorta friends a fag who is completely obsessed with this shit. It's an interesting dynamic because he's a radical SJW while I'm unfiltered and unapologetic about almost everything, so it ends up being like a sitcom conversing with him. He gave me a lecture on what vogueing and ballroom is, and I'll tell you it's pretty fucking wacky.

oh…

just take responsibility for your own goddamned failures and stop trying to escape you hacks

EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN.

aaayyyy

Everything in OP says otherwise they were just incompetent and did not know what the fuck they were doing.

tl;dr

So they gave up on trying to fix that pile of shit and are going for the "YEAH IT SUCKS B-B-BUT ITS NOT OUR FAULT ;_;" angle?

Also they fucked up the Krogan culture by converting them to [current year]. That partially explains why the female krogans are everywhere, from leading posts to mercenaries. Remember the one with the horrible lisp? Well she's the leader of New Tuchanka.

Sucks that you leafs are suffering.

Wasn't the deal with the Krogans that females were no longer being born or something so they had to highly protect them?

It's from smudboy. he's cool as far as I know

Females weren't rare, they just had fertility problems because genophage, so they fought over high-fertility females.

Genophage. Low birth-rate thanks to the (((Salarians))), so the few females who can procreate were well protected by certain clans.

Can anybody webm this video?
I would, but my shit is corrupt and I haven't reinstalled everything yet.

Don't forget the mono-gender species suddenly using multiple pronouns even though 100% of asari in ME1-ME:A and all supplementary material use she/her, and in ME2 Aria even mocks the idea of asari using masculine words

Smudboy is /ourguy/

Look at this faggot.

RIP

I'd have beaten that bitch with the can by second time.

yeah okay
I played that game on the hardest difficulty, combat basically came down popping cooldowns and steamrolling everything in your path or having no cooldowns and getting fucked in the ass, the cover system is still one of the worst ever designed as well.

>Only hired them because of diversity and progressive

Jesus, how retarded was Bioware?

Here let me sum that up for you.
It was made by a bunch of bottom feeding no talent hipster cucks and figured it would sell on the name alone.

I want off this crazy train

Do you even know the context of that animation reel, or are you upset because you see the words "I hate men?" Did you even watch it? It's just a scene where the character just explains girls age like milk while men age more gracefully and for all intents and purposes sighs.
Curry Thunder is a prick, but you don't need to jump at shadows. Not everyone's out to emasculate you, and you should feel retarded for falling for a bottom-feeder like Ralph Retort.

Go back to cuckchan faggot.

>Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m.au/2017/06/the-story-behindmass-effect-andromedas-troubled-five-year-development/

Get out Streetshitter manveer.

So the game did infact flop? I assumed CURRENT YEAR fags would buy anything with any mainstream name plastered onto it

Maybe a second flood wouldn't be so bad

Yes, by releasing the game early on origin shield it caused a tide of preorder cancellations.

There's something really cathartic about that

No you wouldn't have.

Some femanon should join ZeniMax and spread liberial-marxist propaganda and policies to destroy it like the FBI did with progressive stacking for the Wall Street protests

Every time I see "tired face" ME:A woman I think of Marge Simpson face after being shot by Homer's speedy make-up application gun.

(nice trips)
That 50% includes counting woman who play facebook and mobile crap as "gamers." When you remove it, it goes below 50%.

I don't know if Nintendo is filtering Miiverse/the Wii U Warawara plaza, but it's been pretty impressive seeing such a large amount of female Mii's making posts/playing games, even in titles like Zombie U.

No water. Fire this time.

All polyamorous people deserve to hang.

Come now, we all know who the Space Jews in these games really are.

I have 4 sisters, the only one that enjoys playing other stuff besides mobile games is the youngest, but she has some random tastes like, she plays MGS 2 but doesn't like 3, she doesn't like Kingdom Hearts, Mario, or any Final Fantasy i thought she would, also likes Black for the PS2, and STALKER, but she also plays Ori, Metroid Prime and sometimes Dustforce.

Once you trade merit for ideology, you will produce crazy shit.

At this point the trainwrecks and the fallout from these megaflops are more fun than most western games.

Get out cuck, you're on Holla Forums's turf.

But this is Holla Forums, not /cuteboys/. :^)

theres the problem

Numales are not men.

procedurally generation ruining games since forever on the other hand, biohomos would have done a worthless piece of shit regardless

not even broken men, waiting to be repaired?

So much potential wasted. Why did Drew Karpyshyn have to leave? Fuck

ME was never good.

WE DECEIVE WORKERS

4. The part played by the liberals, utopian dreamers, will be finally played out when our government is acknowledged. Till such time they will continue to do us good service. Therefore we shall continue to direct their minds to all sorts of vain conceptions of fantastic theories, new and apparently progressive: for have we not with complete success turned the brainless heads of the GOYIM with progress, till there is not among the GOYIM one mind able to perceive that under this word lies a departure from truth in all cases where it is not a question of material inventions, for truth is one, and in it there is no place for progress. Progress, like a fallacious idea, serves to obscure truth so that none may know it except us, the Chosen of God, its guardians.

5. When, we come into our kingdom our orators will expound great problems which have turned humanity upside down in order to bring it at the end under our beneficent rule.

6. Who will ever suspect then that ALL THESE PEOPLES WERE STAGE-MANAGED BY US ACCORDING TO A POLITICAL PLAN WHICH NO ONE HAS SO MUCH AS GUESSED AT IN THE COURSE OF MANY CENTURIES?

A man pick up his pieces and carry on until the day the grave calls him. A numale think that being shattered and broken is enlightenment, his true calling akin to eating shit and over-adapted (read: lying to oneself) to think it is good to not lose face or admit that he is ever wrong, to be a cuck and 'proud' of it just to avoid the pain. They are spiritually and fundamentally broken and diseased in the meaning that they want others to be like them so they will not be labelled as a bottom-rung shiteaters.

They are a plague, and deserved to be treated like one. Quarantined, and wait for the day the cure will come. I surmise that the cure will come in form of mercy killing, suicide, or when the Holla Forumsacks finally did it, those madman, managed meme their 'Day of the Rope' into reality.

and even still, ME:A failed like shit and is shelved for good thanks to the indian curry poo and other inexperienced workers

If I recall that right, Salarians were just tools doing what they were told by the Citadel Council.

You can't repair what was never in working order.

I want summer to leave. Or at least lurk moar.

I kinda wonder how retarded are these people changing one software to another in production phase. Fuck even in pre-production is a shot to the foot.

Also its not impressive, it reads like we did not know what we where doing so fuck you consumers!

why must this shitty meme persist?
it's like a shitty crutch for people feeling insecure they haven't been here long enough, but get to whip out a buzzword so they can point the finger at someone else as a distraction

Merge them, the filesize limit is 12 MB now.

How would you explain otherwise someone calling out trips where there are NONE?

just say they're new
summer isn't a thing

Drew Karpyshyn is working on Half-life 3 to what I heard before

Are you Canadian or Russian?

Mass effect invented roguelikes.

what happened?

Fuck off retard.

>>>/cuteboys/
GTFO to your new home, faggot.

Source? Saucenao doesn't give anything.

just google search the image.

It's a bit for sure. BioWare has started to do bits to make their development teams seem funner than they actually are. The did it with Ass Defect Androgyny too.

As a matter of fact, soon.

archive.fo/u1Kuq

Can you imagine the REAL working conditions at Bioware? An office full of stinking pajeets, stinking womyn and nu-males. Any little joke or comment will trigger somebody hard.

It would be like working in an insane asylum, only none of the inmates are properly medicated or sedated.

And now we know why everyone in Venezuela is starving to death and will soon resort to cannibalism.

Rothbard hated Israel, and has many articles condemning everything about it's creation. Holla Forums engages in colectivism and wonders why some people keep bringing the horseshoe theory up.

Judaism is by its very nature a collective because Jewish culture, religion and ethnicity form a continuum.

in b4 "controlled opposition"

Negro, and what do we call someone with jewish heritage that oposes the jewish state? "honorary non-jew"?
I know I'm playing devil's advocate here, but this is a similar discussion catholics had to endure many times in the past. Am I not a catholic if I condemn the church's faults in the past?
Rothbard and others denounced israel many many times, and continue to do so. Find me a single libertarian who defends Israel's partnership with the US. This is why I roll my eyes when someone brings "X is a joo!" kind of arguments to the table. There's a lot of evil coming from israel, and undoubtedly it uses judaism as an excuse to propagate it. But let's point for bad policies instead of
because then you might lose allies in the fight against globalists and statists

I call them what they are: A tiny minority.
There is overwhelming evidence as to the nature of Judaism, a couple of outliers don't change that.

A Jew that can lie very convincingly.

And would you judge that minority according to the majority? The central institution of judaism might be as bad as they come, it's still wrong to take the outlier and ignore what he says, casting him with the problem.

Yes I would actually because otherwise it's impossible to respond properly.

This sort of dissection unto the last individual is a bane upon the Western justice system because the subhumans from the Middle East for example do not think in such ways. It's always about the family, the clan or the tribe and justice should be meted out accordingly to family, clan or tribe.

kill yourself

If you want everyone to make decisions based on individual cases when it comes to politics you're a fucking retard.
When dealing with the lives of millions of people you have no choise but to generalize, I'm sorry the real world is rough on your feelings, are you a woman by chance?
Please tell me you dislike racial profiling too, even though it works and helps prevent more crime?+

Yeah, totally didn't see that coming or anything. Women need to be gassed.

Try to be less obvious next time, /leftytranny/

Correct.

FREE PRESS DESTROYED

7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.

8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind …. If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.

9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions – aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists …. Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

13. In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day. By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our organs will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.

14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.

Dr. Saren, I'm VOLUS.

lol wut. And are you comparing yourself with middle easterners, praising a justice system that takes into account condemning a colective upon individual actions?

Are you pretending to be stupid or does it come naturally to you? My point is very simple

instead of
Social profiling has nothing to do with judging individuals
If a black man opens a store and treats his costumers like any other storeowner would, I'm not going to raid his house and arrest him because black people commit more crimes.
If Rothbard shows that israel, the very center of judaism, fucked up, ins spite of being a jew himself, I'm not going to say "well but Rothbard is a jew so he must be aligned with israel somehow, disregard what he said"

No, I'm saying that Western justice should only be applied to Westerners. White Americans or Europeans aren't in the habit of burning their own daughters to death and then collectively keeping their mouths shut about it.

Just look at all that shit, it's nothing but a pity story for bioware, they probably wanted to spin another "ITS DA ENTITLED GAMERGAYS WHO MAKE GAYMS FAIL!!!!" but because it worked so well before they just switched it to "oh woe is me look at all these problems don't you feel bad for us poor devs who deal with this shit? :((((".

While I do feel bad that people have to put up with really stupid shit and ends up with piss poor products, it's still bioware and EA's fault due to the poor decision making, this article itself is a testament to the many problems generated by very bad management, and even then they probably think of themselves as top of the line teams that never do wrong and every problem is the customer's fault for being entitled and not agreeing with my opinions that are unrelated to the process of making games.

It's a shame that the working conditions at AAA development are bad and I feel for the people who endure that shit, but it's still the fault of publishers/dev execs who let this shit happen in the first place and they don't get pity points for being complete dumbasses at running their own jobs.

They are basically saying that EA is fucking shit. They set a too early date, their management fucked over the developers for fucking nothing (3D Studio Max to Maya) and I'm pretty sure there's plenty more. EA, NOT EVEN ONCE.

Don't move goalposts then. Individuals are judged by what they say. Instead of judged as a colective. That's my point. Jews might have whatever rebad reputation, if some jew stands up to it, I'm not going to necessarily blame him for the group's faults. I don't think I can put it more simply. Why are people opposed to this again?

The problem with being a libertarian is that the right thinks I'm on the left and vice-versa.

Oh and the devs deserve this, working for EA is a sin.

Lol these dumbasses don't have a clue as to what ME1 was even about.

Being a leftist is a sin in the eyes of men and gods. Fuck the lot of them.

even if they were independent they deserve this.

HAHAHAHAHA how does a developer even fuck up that hard? Women and diversity hires

Drew was ripped away from ME2 and 3 (he worked on the Shadow Broker and the Quarian/Geth parts of ME2 which started the Dark Matter plotline) to work on TORtanic

What an efficient use of talent that was.

its like they do this shit on purpose

Wew.
But what the fuck is this. I can do better. Hell, I have.

Can you make a better faggot slapfight?

Or I could put some effort into it and make something that isn't shit.
But sure.

I think their intention was to make two lisping, homosexual krogan fight like little girls.

Didn't the "homo" turn out to be an actual female?

Holy fucking christ, it is not actually possible at all that anyone could have looked at this and thought it was okay.

In that case, those sound effects are way too intense and action packed.

I'm a masochist, sure, but not autistic.

Yes the winning Krogan is female.

I didn't say they did a good job of it.

Thanks for uploading the webm.

Theat's the lispy female Krogan I was talking about earlier, she's the one who rules over New Tuchanka for some strange reason and from what we saw on-screen, she doesn't know how to fight (Krogans never use their fists, they either use weapons or they headbutt people).

Yep

Considering how much shit got past them in the game it has to be on purpose.

Why even make a pseudo-open world game when you make such a limiting narrative? It doesn't make sense.

They should have done something like Freelancer did, letting you explore and do shit in between missions.

Anyone else feel 'kill me' Salarian was a note from an employee forced to work on this shit?

found you pedofag

I don't think so, the fad with the tumblr types and normalfag is that they're proud of being socially awkward (but they're huge attention whores), and depressed (self-diagnosed), they like to make fun of themselves and revel in their laziness to fix their shit

Just shut them down EA. It's the only way for you to continue to live on as the giant,malignant,IP-eating, soulless machine that you are. Also you' be doing us a BIG favor.

That's what really happened.

Fuck of too cuckchan

Holla Forums crossposters happened.

I like traps but even I will call you out on being a retard.

It's not that it's gay, it's that it's LITERALLY pedophilia this time. Anyways, you're probably laughing on the floor from all of these (You)'s, have another one.

Kill yourself, faglover.

Kill yourself, faglover.

That's a lot of bullshit talk and excuses for what could've been, "We fucked up by being pretentious social justice warriors with no passion for games."

Bi, fam.

This is only OK because it's a GAY, if it was a girl the media would still be flipping their pants and calling it abuse.
The entire justification for allowing this is to promote homosexuality, it's not even about abusing childs, but more like looking the other way so long as it helps you push your agenda

Sure, sure.

Are you fucking serious? Their society is lead by fucking Matriarchs, why are they suddenly a gender-neutral blob? Fucking Bioware can't even contain its existing lore, let alone make new games.

Nigger what board do you think you're on? Go back to your containment board.

Might as well point this out here as well, does anyone remember that when you search "Japanese age of consent" on google you get pic related and a post on IGN?
Well, its been changed.

FUCKING SJW NIGGER FAGGOTS

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Checkin em both, but it's not even just that. They believe that they can be legitimately criticized, but at the same time they also believe that criticism can be used as a weapon against their own self esteem and identity. This confusing combination ends up making those things deflect any and all criticism as just a covert means to hurt their feefees while also getting huffy when you say they won't accept any criticism of their work. They think they can accept criticism, but only if it's criticism they like and personally think has no ulterior motives. If they think this way long enough they become mentally ill and start seeing their persecution hidden away in any dissenting opinion no matter if there is actually any there. They literally stress out SO HARD over this that, with the addition of persistent double think, it makes them schizophrenic.

Holy shit this is dystopia-tier. It actually is the plot of a sci-fi short story called "Smile"

kys my man
t. fag

satori and boobs just go well together