Dear god, I know that letsplay culture is trash and I would rather actually play games then watch them...

Dear god, I know that letsplay culture is trash and I would rather actually play games then watch them, but somehow I just can't look away. anyone else waste time watching letsplayers. suggestions for how I can rid myself of jew tube.

Suicide.

We bully you until you feel guilty enough to stop contributing to the cancer, you piece of shit.

Then why don't you? Problem solved faggot

Delete System32.

and then fuck you

Sometimes I like watching how stupid faggots play games. To see them fail over and over at extremely simple tasks thanks to entire lack of motor control. It's a real insight as to why video games today suck because these fucking low IQ golem are considered the "reel gamerzzz" and are the market that is catered to. They're the kind of people who would boot up Mario and not know what to do because there's no instructions.

I like watching Best Friends Play and there's nothing you nerds can do to stop me.

You know you can watch games and also play them when you aren't watching them, right? It's not mutually fucking exclusive, retard.

I don't know about other LP'ers but if you want to be dissuaded from watching GG watch the "This Is How You Don't Play" videos based on them. So far there are:
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
TLoZ: Wind Waker
TLoZ: Ocarina of time

How can anyone bear to watch shit like this? I could understand if the players were skilled or had good bantz, but they're all 30 year old nu-males screaming into a microphone making "us gamers" jokes.

Go to bed, Woolie

go right ahead

Best friends play, Broteam, Vinny and Joel are the only acceptable "LPers"

I do play games. But I also spend more time than I should watching LPs of games because it is easy and semi interesting, basically I'm too autistic to finish half of the games I watch.

I only watch Saint, only good YT letsplayer.

Now that's some o b s c u r e shit there lad.

I hate them so much.

I laughed extremely hard when he's whining about "ALL YOU CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THEM TO STOP BLOCKING YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING OTHERWISE" in regards to the combat.

When you can just flip over half the enemies who do that shit, or hit them with your boomerang, or use your magic, deku nuts, etc.

Only Let's Players I can tolerate for some reason are The Beard Bros
Their DaS3 playthrough has mostly been unamazing and ending with a lot of screaming at the computer screen moments, but they've got some black friend of theirs coaching the fat faggot through the game, and he's pretty entertaining and knowledgeable.

kys

I just like Chris O'neil is all.

I watch cowrao.
It goes well with breakfast.

The trick is to not watch lets plays of people that only make lets plays of whatever is the popular meme game to lets play at that time.

The reality though is that every lets player has their faults, and rather than focus on the faults, focus on the qualities the lets player has. Unfortunately most have none.

Freelance Astronauts were the only Let's Players that were actually funny, and even then that's only if all 4 of them were there or if they have Diabetus as a guest.

Kill yourself, you kike shill. You're disgusting and pathetic. You have no will power. You're too autistic to be allowed to live.

I only watch Simpleflips.
Shootouts to Simpleflips.

am I the only one who likes them.

Why are you even here, nigger?

It's not that I can't but I don't get around to it.

I just watch some of them because of the laughs. I mostly watch Seananner's gang watching games because sometimes they do things that make me laugh. Also I look at Mod Showcases for Rimworld and guides to do good planning.

I only watch the fat gay canadian dolphin on twitch.

I enjoy the antics of Best Friends Play. They're the only one I can stomach. Especially now that Woolie took up shitposting as a hobby.

wat

Brote you pleb.

Chuggaconroy did nothing wrong

I watch bacon play games WHEN HE UPLOADS because usually he tries to make shit good while uploading it for free on vidme.

I can't help you, OP, because I can't understand you in any possible level.

The only time I watched LPs was with stuff like Jontron's Gamegrumps and P4 Endurance Run, but I didn't watch for the game obviously, and I never finished.

I watch lets plays for the jokes anyone who watches for the games is a tool or is trying to figure out if a game is worth buying without having to rely on gamesjournos

If you're still watching Game Grumps for any fucking reason after 2014 I really don't think you're capable of being saved.

Here, the first minute of this video will make you HATE Arin. The rest of the video won't make you hate him more, per se, but you can laugh at him and laugh at the video's editor mocking him. Oh, and there are 3 other "This is How You Don't Play"s for Game Grumps. Mario Sunshine, Wind Wanker, and Super Mario 64. Arin always has controller, Arin is godawful at 3d games, Arin is often blaming the game for his own failures while pretending to be some elite master of game design who has never designed anything, BY THE WAY

Actually, I'm watching the video, and, contrary to what I said, you will absolutely hate Arin more and more, the more you watch. He doesn't know to use the fucking shield and his cuckold audience keeps leaving comments "I respect Arin, and I'm usually not one to criticize him, but [Arin is being fucking dumb exhibit #9001]". So you'll also hate the fanbase more and more too.

Fuck you, Vinny and Joel are great.

Vinny is okay, Joel is just pewdiepie but not, and rev is an SJW.

Oneyplays > Supermega

play video games instead, or watch shorter videos instead of hour long lets plays

heh @t=3553

at least watch someone decent like vinny vinesauce. none of the typical streamer cancer there.

I never liked those queers.
HEY IM FAG IM FUCKING FAG N WUR DA GAME FAGZ, YA PLAYIN BUTT BALLZ DENNIZ

Imagine giving this little of a shit while making this little money and having this many fans all because you used to have a solid sense of chemistry with someone who left.