I just bought the first game mistakenly thinking it was the second game

I just bought the first game mistakenly thinking it was the second game.

How disappointed will I be?

just use emulation or a flash cart you nigger

I like having physical copies of things.

Very.

A nigger is you, go back to your emulationcirclejerk general

I saw it and thought "Goofy's neighbor's the villain, it's a Capcom game, they're on a boat… Oh yeah, this must be that fun game where you play as Goofy and his son." I won it for like four bucks.

Then I thought further on it and went "…Wait, was Micky in that game? And weren't the graphics more… SNES quality?" and realized my mistake.

Wow. How did they fuck it up so bad when most of Capcom's licensed Disney games were actually pretty decent?

collectorfags can't do anything right

they're le funny xDDD

Because Mickey Mousecapade was developed by Hudson Soft and published by Capcom for US.

They used to be, 4 fucking years ago.

Its on the mid level of licensed nes games if you want to be honest about it. Its not broken, and its not super cheap with the way it handles things. It also isn't as good looking as lots of them, the level designs are a bit repetitive. You can do a lot worse, but there's s many better games of this type on the nes that its not really worth more than a one time run.

The nes has the range of good to bad to mid quality licensed games. Now the low end gets quite horrific and its not just ljn titles. This is close to the low end, but its not quite in the slippery or broken territory that I'd put a lot of the worst licensed nes. You can fuck it up worse than this. But this lacks much major charm.

A flash cart is psychical, you don't benefit anyone but the reseller market buying old games like this.

WOOOOW, OCARINA IS BAD BECAUSE I SUCK AT IT

Oh shit, never now that. Well no wonder then!

knew**

You like having physical copies of things that will decay over time?

Did it ever occur to you that you should look at gameplay footage or download a ROM and play it just to make sure it's the right game before you buy it?

I would say that since you are most likely buying it on eBay or the like, which often for less common games like this you will pay a decent chunk of change, and the developer / producer of the game will not see any of that money, I don't really see a point in actually buying it.