Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I wish they were actually making a Cyberpunk RPG. Instead we're going to get some shitty third person game with talking pretending to be an RPG.

0/10

I would give a shit if we saw the files in question. As it stands this changes nothing.

This is not how you deal with this sort of thing, slavs.

So where's the link to the files then?

They just announced the ransom stuff, obviously the dude hasn't dropped anything yet. This is only half an hour old.

Well, it's whatever. It's early information about - so far - a nongame.

Who cares?

t. gaben

Calling it now.

It's viral marketing.

Those crafty polish jews probably figure the leaks will do the PR for them, while being too old for them to be held accountable when the final product inevitably ends up sucking shit compared to said leaks.

Was getting hacked part of their com plan?

Who would willingly throw out an internal leak out of a plane into the public?

I'm so fucking upset that "Thoughts?" is now considered an acceptable OP.

Possible especially because of recent SC1 code fiasco.
Only problem is that I legitimately believe they could got their stuff stolen and knowing Poland it is also possible for someone to just ransom it.

This entire thing is perfect for them. Marketing for the price of old stuff and no needing to pay random faggot. Plus being able to get point for spoiler warning.

are you new?
I guess summer has rolled in.

Damn, retarded much?

Lazy viral.

It was awful but short lived.
This may be permanent.

80s faxed, they want their garbage sub-genres back with them in their grave.

Actually the 80s faxed us just to call us nu faggots. Feels bad, man.

Can we make some fake documents to try and get GameJournoPros to publish them?

Shit thread, no content, reported.

Nice try, shill.

Slavs being based. So why is this worth a thread?

It's not the apex but at least a few months ago people would've called low effort shit like this out right away.

Do we really have anything better to talk about?

Is Bannerlord out yet?

That's actually really true. I do have a theory about it but I don't want to get banned for it.

What's even compelling about this game?
All we got was one CGI trailer that says nothing about the game.
It's exactly like the new Kojima game, there is no game shown yet, why is anyone looking forward to it? Is it because of the 1 in a million chance that it might not turn out to be as bad as everything else AAA and might be slightly fun for a few months before being forgotten?

having a deja vu

Giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's not viral marketing, this is probably the best way to handle a situation like this. Even if you pay up to a ransom on digital goods, nothing stops the guy who stole it to release it anyway. Beating him to the punch however takes the air out of his tires so it won't be nearly as impactful now.

What's even the impact?

Because there is nothing else to look forward to in terms of cRPGs.

This is the same shit Disney just did with that Pirates movie. Laziest viral marketing attempt I've seen in a while.

no and no new news about it

So there is nothing better to talk about.

Shit PR, I lost faith on the during the witcher 3 drama, and when they only made canon the popular route of witcher 2.

Well no, not exactly. Again, for the sake of the argument, let's take what they said at face value. I think we can agree that it's not unusual for games to undergo dozens of drastically different iterations before settling onto a final design. Assuming that what this guy has is old, unrepresentative material, it could portray the game as something it's not (Note that I didn't say "better" nor "worse"). People might get to expect things that have since been scrapped.

CDPR is already on record saying they scraped most of the 2077 stuff they had been working on before W3 got released.

Ah, I missed that. Well, in any case, it took them a few minutes and cost them nothing to drop the disclaimer they did to cover their asses. Overall it's a smart move.

And how is this guy supposed to prove that anything he's showing is real? If CDPR had just kept their mouths shut no one would have known either way.

It's your own fault

The same thing happened in Witcher 2 where they made canon the popular route in 1(fuck you, Shani was better).

And don't even get me started when they made the best armor in W1 a level 1 equipment in 2.

HOLY SHIT

Why would they even make an announcement of it if they're 1. not going to comply and 2. don't care either way because those leaks wouldn't represent the current state of the game anyway?

Exactly. Smells like fake and possibly trying to create hype.
What, they couldn't make a trailer showing us something real, so they had to make up a leak filled with old concept art and whatnot?

When did CDPR turn this gay?

Fake.
ubisoft fakes far right outrage petitions, CDPR can just do the hacking thing, but might be competent enough not to blow it immediately.
Ubisoft is so out of touch the thought christians or whites are anything but retarded pushovers

Fuck all developers. They should have everything stolen from them. Sage for zero effort thread.

a big guy

False flag to hype the game.

I assume you're an easily excited individual.

What. I mean, WHAT!?

This, that's precisely what it is

*stabs you in the balls* I said BACK THE FUCK UP?!?!?

Na, Shani was so fucking dull. She's the vanilla paste of the universe. You only like her because you can live vicariously through her and fulfill your fantasy of being fucked by Geralt.

You, since you cared enough to post.

FUCKING YAAAASSSS

does this mean we're getting an official cyberpunk 2077 announcement this e3? cuz i'm already beside myself waiting for this shit to roll in

Fucking kill yourself

This is really petty but evidently the "leaker" intended to profit off of that pettiness so oh well.

what da fug

This is marketing.

I can practically see the titles on >gaming journalism sites already.

Kill yourself. And even if you are merely pretending, you should still kill yourself.

I can't wait for Glitcher 4: Robo Lesbo Sex Party to get all of the ten oudda ten GOTY awards.

Try putting a gun in your mouth worthless fag.

At least they're still working on it. Hopefully.

Free PR for CDPR.
Even if the leaks are real and shows everything shitty about Cyberpunk 2077, they can just say that it's an old version of the game.
Holla Forums knows that the final product will be the only thing to criticize, and normalfags and reddit will just eat CDPR cock

Oh man, we sure do like furries around here! Yes, please, post pictures of your furry avatar! You're fitting RIGHT in
:^)

Summerfags aren't just a meme, user. Post quality always takes a dive from June to August. The last 9 months of 2015 were pretty shit though, and I seriously considered leaving.

wtf do you think RPG is?

A cyberpunk game being hacked, but only old and inoffensive files being leaked. It's a marketing campaign aimed on flaming the flames of interest after the dead silence since the announcement years back and the main campaign that's to come closer to the game release date.

Characters sheets, chose-your-own-adventure and dice rolling. The closer it's to the original table-top experience more of a RPG it's.

I can't just see how can this fail. Its going to be Fallout 4 all over again, trust me. Fallout 4 with flying cars from pooland. I maybe a really skeptical person, but i just can't find any way to believe that Cyberjunk 2077 will be a quality product.

FUCK YOU

(You)
wew

I never noticed the fetus flipping the bird.