Beyond Good and Evil 2

It's getting announced this year right?

I really don't get the boner for beyond good and evil.
I only played the first one and it was just kind of okay

Half-Life 3 has a chance of being unveiled due to Source 2 coming out in conjunction with the theory that Valve releases a new Half-Life for new tech to show off.

end yourself fool

The studio under ancel is the last uncucked part of ubishit and have made some generally good things while being beaten by the suits at Ubi

I hope not, who knows what kinds of horrors they could shoehorn in.

who gives a fuck

Its a zelda clone thats moderately fun and had a nice photography mechanic.

Just let it die already, goddamn it. It would only be terrible terrible gay french LGBTQ propaganda anyway.

It was pretty progressive for it's time. You played as a female journalist who fought against a genocidal fascist government.

this webm needs to loop better

So what you're eluding to is that a current year BG&E would have you play as a journalist to expose the fascist dictatorship of "Not Trump."

It's dead on arrival, mate.

NEVER EVER

The devs didnt give a fuck about that, they only wanted to make a fun game with great tities and somehow manage to persuade the publisher it would sell. Normalfags ruined everything with their ITS SO PROGRESIVE!

maybe if you are a retarded faggot
oh wait, you're just OP. should have known better

nice argument, really makes you think

The first one was pretty shit, I even enjoyed Star Fox Adventures more than it.

OOOOHHHHH SHAAAUUUNNIIIIIIII~

Normalfags are cattle, they don't put much thoughts into what they buy so long as the merchant peddles it to them in the right way. The problem are leftists and feminists, they are the blight destroying Western civilization.

Pretty much. That "not-Trump" will probably grab feline animal people in the pussy while building walls and working with "not-Putin".

A new one by modern jewbisoft? Nope.

You have shit taste, can't be helped.

We're far too deep in the current decade to go back now. Let it rest.

White people are the problem, it's generous to call them "people".
Braindead fucking retards who get fucked over the most retarded schemes that don't work neither in Asia nor in Africa.
Western civilization is dead.
Alt-right is an answer 50 years too late to when the problem appeared.
51~% of america thought Hillary Clinton is a solid President material, and USA was saved only through the electoral college.
Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Italy and Spain will be worth visiting again once it's a muslim majority country so there'll be no reason for terrorism.

What subreddit did you get this from?

Great argument there.
Reminder that Islam is the same it has been since forever.
They got beaten in 1683, now they're back for a rematch, but they discovered the "cultural victory" win condition
If white people are so smart why are they beaten by 60IQ goat fuckers who are too stupid to discover basic agriculture not to even begin on dangers of incest?
Why do smart whites get abortions and a dog, while 80IQ mehmet has 5 kids witch each of his for wife, paid for by the whites?

You even type like you're from reddit, come on.

He's not really wrong when you think about it. A lot of them can't cancel Sorosflix despite it being anti-white.

You have no argument, he must be right.

Rude. You have to admit that SFA was a better Zelda clone than BG&E though.

I think you played it out a little too hard right there, but otherwise 8/10

I see UK become more like saudi arabia or UAE than Turkey or whateveristan, so the muslims will just get richer.

And he's having two scoops of ice cream.

This
It's never going to come out and never will. If the game was real, it would be filled to the brim with Marxist propaganda.

I'm not sure why you made this thread, OP. Holla Forums collectively hates this game now.

everyone's seems to be a blight except you huh?

He's right.

weird how they just appeared from nowhere for no reason