Don't let the democrats construct and manipulate narrative again

Don't let the democrats construct and manipulate narrative again

The meme they're forcing is that Trump is very unpopular like they did before Trump become president.

Morale, excuses for riots, pressure against his legislative agenda, etc. At some point I'm sure they'll try to meme that people regret voting for Trump. I expect that to get rolling once deportations get going and the media rolls out sad pieces and "this isn't us" memes.

They will manufacture the idea that everybody hates Trump, so that everything Trump does or tries to do is illegitimate.

It's harder to do things if retards can claim that nobody likes what you're doing.

Try using your brain instead of focusing all your energy on trying to fit in, please.

[cnn.com/…/01/polit…/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/]

(removed http)

Now you tell me this does not look pretty damn full DESPITE the thousands and thousands kept from entering cause of protesters and rioters.

They invented another fake statistics about Trump like the same fake statistics of New York Times and Huffinton Post with Hillary with 90%

Have a study who says that the majority of people follow what is perceived like majority or the norm, what the democrats are doing? They are using all their own industries, hollywood, media to create a sensation that the democrats are majority and make people follow them or have this influence, and also to make people hide their opinions and stay in silence and accept the democrats manipulation

It's like reddit who is heavy moderated by democrats users who spam the first page of anti-trump garbage, shadow ban and ban people who don't support and don't follow their narrative for democrats, will try to attack and demoralize you and try to make that they are majority to other people stay in silent or follow their social engineering

They will cover up every garbage of democrats, hillary clinton, wikileaks and try to call you the things who these losers are, it's their strategy to get power and control of the narrative

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?422431-1/white-house-spokesman-criticizes-media-coverage-inauguration
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't there daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

Le buttmat Holla Forumsyp is buttmad

Everyone does deserve a lawyer. Everyone. The Constitution isn't just for people you like.

take your meds.

I want this from CNN who is popular fake news

I was banned from Holla Forums because they told i defend jews when i said to they stop using nazi meme with Trump since it's don't represent him and is a meme invented by democrats who Nazis from Holla Forums accepted and enjoy

THE MSM CLAIMS PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD LOW ATTENDANCE FOR HIS INAUGURATION WHEN IN FACT HE HAD THE HIGHEST IN US HISTORY

THERE WAS ALSO FEWER PEOPLE WHO COULD ATTEND DUE TO RECENT SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM CONGREGATING ON THE GRASS AREAS

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ALSO DOESNT HAVE CORRECT NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE BECAUSE NO OFFICIAL COUNT WAS PERFORMED

SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE AND WATCH THE OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE:

c-span.org/video/?422431-1/white-house-spokesman-criticizes-media-coverage-inauguration

MAGA, DESTROY ALL MSM AND PUT AN END TO THE DISRESPECTFUL TREATMENT OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
/thread

Feel free to put some of these messages or news on Holla Forums if you are from Holla Forums and are posting here.

CNN are liars
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE

Are you guys just going to deflect and pull a shitty "b-b-b-Bush" the whole time Trump's president? I mean, at least with Dems you could understand their deflection from failure–Bush was at least president for 8 years. Hillary isn't and never will be. Own your guy.

What's the point of this thread?

I swear to fucking god if there was footage of Trump dropping a piece of toast butter face down and he claimed it dropped face up, there would be fuckwits in the US who would call it butter-gate and argue the MSM is trying to make trump look bad with doctored footage.

Just Holla Forums spamming fake news like usual, see

report and hide

I bet you think this one is fake, too, right?

Typical.

Welcome to how Obama was treated for the last 8 years. If you can't handle it, then you should stay out of politics.

Lel you can even see there isn't a lot of people at the back in the one with the ground angle. Keep pretending like everyone else kisses Donny Tiny Hand's ass as much as you do.

I've seen Holla Forums trying to argue (spam) ´´there were literally never 4 agents walking next to the car´´ only to be BTFO immediately by someone timestamping the exact moment

Funny thing about Holla Forums is that it's always wrong. Usually in hilarious ways.

This is Holla Forums shit but they're right, conservatives are far more cohesive than liberals. Tea-party tier astroturfing movement prolly won't stick. Look at how occupy imploded.