Trailer for sci-fi RPG Rain of Reflections just released

Do the production values on an indie budget look better or worse than Mass Effect Andromeda?

Shit game; no one cares.

Don't even bother checking out new games. They are all trash.

That's neat

It looks interesting but it also looks like it might be full of sjw tier trash so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Only the Slavs and Japs get it right.

ugly ass brown shit colored people.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ retard

Any gameplay?

I'd say I'm curious. Although, I would like to see some actual gameplay first. And, hopefully the devs don't become SJW cocksuckers (If they aren't already that is).

Good art styles and techniques has become a last art in the Western world (Pun unintended). I'd say a large part of it is because of how "modest" of a society we have become (On top of the lowering in art standards).

Looks like another game I won't be wasting time on.
Take your marketing bullshit someplace else, faggot.

Not really.

I want Holla Forums to leave

I know it isn't Fox Engine, but it really looks like MGSV visually speaking.

Who wouldn't want a custom made brown loli?

I got the same feeling, I think it's the lighting and the rain affect

Looks like Unity managed to unfucked its shit, devs must be competent too.

No gameplay videos yet that I know of, but the game itself has been in development for a few years so they're taking their time with it. From what I understand the dev team is in Europe so I don't know if they've been cucked by SJW views or not.

What I usually do is inspect everybody's Twitter and check who they follow.
Don't have my laptop on hand at the moment though, might check later.

Okay, Koreans too, I guess.

too many nignogs and half-breeds in the trailer

I think I'll pass

Holy Christ, those are some ugly ass, horse faced character models. I can hear all the marketing buzzterms from "diverse" to "inclusive" screeching through the generic synth track.

Bad news guys, it's exactly what it looks like it is

It looks like another walking simulator piece of shit nongame but i'll wait til a trailer with actual ingame footage appears before i write this off comple……

Oh it is complete trash!

Oh another note I just got a great idea for a site.
I could make a script that checks the twitter API automatically and tells me how much SJW any person is

Gonna get working on that asap

Why should I care about a game if I don't know how it plays? On that note if your game brings nothing new to the table other than pretty graphics who cares? Blasphemous looks pretty and shit, but why should I care about it if Castlevania has already done the same shit?

Shill elsewhere faggot.

What was the OP thinking when xe brought this concentrated digital cancer to our attention?

looks like better production values than ME:A to me

I follow most of the same people on my twitter account. Doesn't mean I support them, hell I follow them to laugh at their shitty posts and cap 'em so people who've been blocked can see their terrible opinions.

Maybe look for SJW stuff inside the game rather than writing it off for what could very easily be a non-issue.

Are we being raided?

People are getting in the zone for E3.

more like a bunch of cuckchanners got banned and started shitting up another site.

Are these bots?

Doesn't look like an RPG at all, looks more like a Telltale/David Cage game to me. Also, these facial animations are ugly as fuck.

It's summer, what did you expect?

I hate these voiced protag cutscene simulators that call themselves RPGs because you get to choose between two or three options in dialogue sometimes.

Confirmed for being at least as bad as the entire ME/Witcher series.

its shit

Well, that told me absolutely nothing about a video game.

looks like a man, baby

Blade Runner for the modern intellectual.

All it's missing is the almost exclusively white, male, evil, privacy-destroying oligarchy to be taken down by a rag-tag multicultural crew, and a single white male cuck (who will be the player character).

it's current year tier shit

Useless wankery from diversity-obsessed hippies until proven otherwise. Not holding my breath.

It's funny how "diversity" is more brown than Quake 2.

What a surprise.

What did she mean by this?

Here's one headline I saw when I searched for that name.

How long until they literally celebrate Satan during those queer manifestations of disease, dysfunction and mental illness?

It's the company's account user.
They're not laughing at them.

Disgusting. lrn2shoot

Would you say there is a risk of Rain of Reflections?

They already worship him in colleges and universities.

user that's been happening since the 1700s.

You brought this on yourself, OP.

Na, see this game has already turned me the fuck off and now i don't even need to give this game a chance.

Give me something fun you cocksucker.

It's a retarded meme because (((Sorosflix))) accidentally gave the Babadook icon a rainbow background.

That's a good idea. Make a site with it,

Aretheycucked.com

You know how FPS games have the "time to crate" metric?

How about we measure indie games by their "time to nigger"? In the trailer's case it's a whopping 13 seconds.

Are there any decent sci fi rpgs released in recent years? Truth be told I never really liked Mass Effect.

If you avoid the Western version, that is…

Heard about that, still waiting on the emulation to be perfected.
Sorry be to greedy but got anything else?

The Surge was alright
If you're willing to deal with jank and clunkyness there is Mars War Logs

Oh and Elex comes out later this year which will probably be as jank as Mars War logs

OH yeah, I completely forgot about the surge. Thanks user.
>Elex Developer is Piranha Bytes
Why do you mock me so

Freedom Wars is the only other "recent" one to come to mind (Though, it's more of a Monster Hunter-esque game that, I've been told, ends on a cliffhanger). Everything else relating that I've been looking into recently are games from yesteryear such as Infinite Space, Cosmic Fantasy, and (Of course) Phantasy Star.

I really dig dystopian hi-tech future or cyberpunk future settings, so I'm already biased towards this game, but something about it turns me off as well.
I think it's that the people all seem so lame. There's no edge to anyone, like they've all had their personalities passed through a liberal thought cleaning machine. I could get behind it if the game's plot turned out to be somewhat related to Equilibrium where everybody's brain actually is under lockdown by liberal thought police pills, but I highly doubt that's the case.

Also there's no gameplay shown. I saw "RPG" mentioned, but what I saw was just cutscene trailer as far as I can tell, and thus mostly useless. I'd really need to see how rich and complex the mechanics are if my opinions on this game is to be salvaged. Somehow, I have a feeling they'll be as lame and inoffensively simple as the characters.

Satanic subversive forces have been around for a long time but they do not yet parade with icons of their master openly.

I'm waiting for a gameplay trailer before writing it off completely. My backlog of games is big enough that I wouldn't sweat it if this turns out to be generic or agenda infested trash, but I'm willing to see how the final development looks for gameplay when things are fully polished and not just an early 'cinematic' trailer. NEO Scavenger is a game that certainly doesn't have any appealing looking graphics but is still able to set the atmosphere well all the same, hopefully we get something good out of this game.

I'm sure we'd disagree with the political opinions of many Japanese devs but it's hard to really care as much if it doesn't effect the quality of the product they put out. I've seen a couple of Japanese devs in the past (one I think was a notable video game music composer) that have some really fucked up views of World War II.

Anyone remember that one pic of Chris Avellone with Zoe Quinn? I don't think making an appearance with her somewhere makes him any less talented of a game dev guy and doesn't change his past accomplishments. Though some of the shit I hear happened with Planescape Torment Enhanced and the cleaned up dialogue from Avellone removed some things instead of merely focusing on fixes which I'm definitely not okay with.

well you're a faggot too. paying attention to these people to laugh at them got old over a year ago, and twitter faggots are insufferable (as i can see from your post)

It really saddens me to see a non-AAA selling itself on story, I mean it clearly isn't their strong part and yet they insist spending lots of energy on it anyway.

Or maybe it's a telltale thingy, who knows, I hope it isn't.

I mean when it's done really well like To The Moon or something, it can be really effective. It's just about being able to do it well or not. Game devs who don't have the talent won't churn out good games almost all of the time.