The ending has zelda become a stronk woman who needs no man

Wow, very progressive Nintendo

Did you really get that message out of the end of that game? Are you fucking stupid?
Can you use only a minute amount of the half functioning brain you were given at birth to realize that wasn't what happened?

YOU FUCKING MORONIC CUNT

You're objectively more obsessed than anyone who enjoyed the game, pal.

JOJO TAIMU

Perfect

Kill yourselves for promoting a fucking feminist game retards, this piece off of shit is what is killing masculinity in the west by saying STRONK WYMIN ARE THE FUTURE

Amazing thread OP, glad its on the catalog

so you finally pick a thread that actually deserves your faggotry, faggot

In what fucking manner you turbo nigger?

sage

Roll thread huh.

I can't fap to this. Still rolling

Wait a minute, you mean the MC goes transgender? I knew Nintendo was fucked beyond salvation, but even so, this is just too much.

BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T SLAVES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Rolololololololol

rolling

rolling now

Roll tbh

Zero self respect incoming

Shit chart tbh.

rollan

Come on triple 0's.

xD

rollan'

ffs

Incidentally
Literally all of Hyrule was destroyed by Ganon a gerudo because that moron went into Science instead of following tradition.

roll

roll

I always get dubs, but rollin anyways.

rollan

Did you just BUMP THE FUCKING THREAD!?

rolling

rolling

As someone who has beat this fucking game, OP is full of shit. sage goes in all fields

Rollen

Also good post OP

Might as well

That's fine, Link is actually a crossdressing trap who hungers for cock, obviously. He's finally made peace with who he is.

I beat this game in 30 hours, getting the master sword, all the pictures and the hyrule shield/the one armor set that looks closets to original without owning amiboos. I don't even remember what happens after defeating Ganon cut scene on horse.
GG NINTENDO

If Link has recovered all of his memories, he and Zelda set up some plans to journey around, repair the Divine Beasts, and work on plans to rebuild Hyrule. OP is a lying faggot.

Any hints on what the DLC is going to be?

Rollin'

The summer DLC is going to be a challange den where you get to fight waves of monsters and the reward for 50 or so waves is some kind of upgrade for the master sword. There's also new costumes, a hard mode, and some kind of route tracker that shows you where you've been in the last 200 hours of gameplay.

Nothing is known about the winter DLC yet, only that it's going to be a new story and a few new quests. I hope it's something post-game, where you actually get to help Zelda rebuild Hyrule.

Lying?

Fucking really, Holla Forums?

why has this thread been up for 6 hours

Shit mods.

rollan

Yet another reason why Holla Forums is the best board in pozchan