What the hell did he mean by this...

What the hell did he mean by this? As a side note I think BotW could have benefitted from the message in a bottle thing Wind Waker HD had

They meant masturbate, duh.

It means Legend of Zelda MMO is the next Zelda game

I've always wanted to review BoTW, but I'm too lazy. It needed the tingle treasure system.
Anyways, is this a non-shlling/non-bashing zelda thread or…?

I don't care what kind of thread it is. What did you think about BotW?

I don't need the game to do that.

That'd be cool but I don't think I've ever seen one before.

InB4 NoA will deconstruct the saga and you will be forced to play as Zelda.

what advice would players give other players other than "PUT BALL IN CUP" and "WALK FOR 4 MILES TO PUT NEXT BALL IN CUP"

Actually that would have worked good considering they decided to do absolutely nothing with the gamepad.

It's really nice, but it does feel incomplete. I haven't sat down and played a game for hours since robobot.

That pissed me off more than anything.

NOOOO, END THIS MADNESS

ARE YOU TRYING TO SUMMON THE ZELDA SHILL?

DON'T SPELL ICUP

Well in Wind Waker it was mostly pictures of things to help complete the model collection.

The worst was that trailer that showed that the gamepad at one time had the map and shit.

PLEASE DON'T.

Holy shit, we need a zelda edit of video related. Poking fun at today's gamers.

That's why I'm so damn pissed. I was expected the map and the hub to be in the gamepad while the whole game is clear. Pro mode is fucking neat though, glad I have that option. If it wasn't for that, this game would be boring as hell.

BOTW didn't have any fun collectibles unfortunately

I don't think I watched that trailer but before I bought the game I thought they were gonna do that with the gamepad.
It seems like such an obvious thing to do as well.
I guess they didn't have time to make it functional enough where it could've been shipped.

Yeah, it absolutely was unfinished, which is a damn shame. There's some things I really like about it, like the gliding and shield sliding were great ways to get around. But the lack of items and dungeons really didn't help the game.

He meant soulslike online mode

Seemed to work perfectly

Even worse no fishing

Yes, I agree very much. When I ran around in the big empty world, I expected to find something in every nook and cranny. Like hidden games, hidden holes in the ground, riddles that have NOTHING to do with koroks, fuck, even some backtracking for a special item. Severely disappointed.

But seriously. What the aonuma mean? Theres no way they would put something like that in a direct unless they had something working in the game.
Why would they remove what they working on? How come they made no references to this afterward?

Rendering something for the GamePad would have lowered the framerate.

Please, please no.

MMO's for a series = all development effort getting sucked into a blackhole.

Look at Final Fantasy. We'd be lucky to get 2 main entries in a generation now.

Probably taken out because the switch version couldn't use it.

1st reply is always the right answer

zelda shill?