New Project IGI

Remember that frustrating game that was too god damn hard for it's own good and didn't sell so well?
Well they're making a sequel.
Sorry for shit archive:
archive.is/4TqsX
gamingcentral.in/new-project-igi-game-development/

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgames-download.net/2014/04/igi-2-covert-strike-gog-mega-uploaded-turbobit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good that you're self-aware enough to sage for your summerfag cuckchan posting

I appreciate your humility in sageing all your shitposts

You're obviously not from around here. Are you the tertiary fag?

Was the original IGI any good? Worth a pirate?

God these shill accusations were bad after GG but Holla Forums made it even worse, saying a new game was announced and wanting to discuss it on the video games board is being accused of shilling, it's stupid.

Honestly: I don't think so.
I'd only play it today for nostalgia, but I recall it being bullshit hard even then. But I suck at silent action anyway, never made it past mission 3, whichever one you started with a sniper rifle.
Look, in the end of the day you can only lose time and bandwidth. There's my two cents.

I don't care about the game, I just enjoy your gauranteed replies and frustrating your bad sage posting

I don't have anything other to play than HoN, GAYDAY 2 and Red Orchestra so I'll get it. I like tactical shooters so I hope it will be good.

snatched it from the tip of my tongue no homo
It's like playing a tactical shooter, but with just one guy.

here's 1:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:abe676cbf7e93c0603875b27ac53c548e06e8b5b&dn=Project%20IGI.iso&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969
and here's 2:
pcgames-download.net/2014/04/igi-2-covert-strike-gog-mega-uploaded-turbobit/

You are an absolute push over queer faggot boy.
I don't really want this, it will probably be Dishonored tier baby food.

The good news: it runs without having to fiddle with compatibility modes
The bad news: fullscreen only (screenshot kinda lies about it), mouse isn't locked into the game window, so if you're like me and have multiple displays - you're kinda screwed.

Why would you even want to run that windowed? It's not a fucking kikie clicker.

My dude, just disable them while playing. Do you need a constant stream of shota faggery while not playing a video game?

There are some embarassing torrents in that list, and all you have to do is disable your extra display when you want to play

This autist is shitting up every thread he sees with
Report him

enemies could tell where you were through walls and no checkpoints, that's most of what i remember, wasn't a bad looking game, just had some bullshit sprinkled, certainly better than that other CIA game that came about the same time, had 4 levels, no AI and a bigfoot mode for some reason.

Thanks for the magnets but I have an IPT Torrents account. (really need to seed though, not 1:1 ratio, a few gigs off)

Actually nevermind, the torrent on IPT was shit, so thanks.

tbh there has been alot of clear case of cross posters

Fucking casuals, i ghosted even the forest level

eyy, I used to suck some serious cock at playing vidya back in the day. What with not being able to speak/read english or japanese. Needed like 2-3 days to beat the final boss of Rayman 2. And I wasn't even allowed to play for more than an hour at a time, so I couldn't get much practice.
yeah yeah…

bamp

Project IGI is like Death to Spies, way better than other mainstream stealth games but these casuals wont talk about it because they are your typical weeaboo cinematic faggot that thinks Metal Gear is a stealth game, any game that isnt cinematic or relies on some easy mode bullshit like Hitman is "boring" to them(they cant handle them so they pretend they dont play them because its "boring").

Holla Forums really was filled with weeaboo casuals, and its even worse now with the Halo babies influx, so you should expect this kind of reaction to anything thats more challenging than the special needs dificulty found in jrpgs and console fps