DISSIDIA NT FOR PS4 FINALLY CONFIRMED

DISSIDIA NT FOR PS4 FINALLY CONFIRMED

amazon.com/Dissidia-Final-Fantasy-Nt-PlayStation-4/dp/B071G3JVFB

Who you gonna main?

Warrior of light like I do in all the game's, dur. NT is the arcade one right?

Nobody, they completely ruined it.

Literally all they had to do was take 012, upgrade the graphics, and add new characters/stages.
But instead they change it to the point of barely resembling the original series.

Is that the guy who showed his dick on the internet on the left and the infamous nazi on the right?

This, fucking this. This piece of shit took everything about dissidia and dissdia 012 and morphed it into an unrecognizable mess. The 3 on 3 looks horrible and it looks slower too. Whats up with the new gods? Where's cosmos and chaoss? I used to make fun of meleefags because I thought they got autistic over the smallest details but now I understand. Fuck this gay ass version.

Yes

Pokken is also shit, don't tell that to the Nintendo autists though.

They really didn't need to change it up so much, agreed, call me a faggot all you want but I can't fucking wait to play Emperor again.

Faggot

That beard on the first dude is Battleborn tier. Others aren't too bad though

It's fucking Ramuh, are you 12?

Nah. I only played the first Final Fantasy and got bored of how often enemies spawned in the wilderness so dropped it after a while. Didn't bother with the rest

I forgot it's summer already.

why did they make ramza look even more like a chick

wait lol hes not even in the new port gg squenix

nips are fags

You could also ask why they made Lightning look have a Cloud costume at

Fuck this fucking shit, I've almost lost anything but contempt for this shit industry full of incompetent out of touch retards.

I was excited as fuck for a few seconds before I read this post
Do you mean on the field or equipped?
Either way I'm now extremely sad, Dissidia has some of the most play time on my PSP, and my emulator
Guess I'll just suffer then and still buy it

Equpped.

Sadness continues

The UI is fucking horrendous here. Also from the gameplay I've seen its like they completely scaled back on the combos that were in the first two Dissidia's

Blame Nomura. He has a thing for girlish looking boys

NO PRISHE NO BUY

Fucking why? Did they learn nothing from Feral Chaos?

RIP Gabranth.

Goddammit, I LIKED Sky Fortress Bahamut.

NOTHING about this is hype.

RANDOM THOUGHT BUT DOES ANYONE WANT TO FIREBOMB SQUARE ENIX'S BUILDING?
I SURE AS FUCK DO

Not yet, I'm holding it to see if they ruin Kingdom Hearts 3

Wow what the fuck one of the few good FF characters and they make him a fucking trap