How's the localization on this. Nisa is the worst and the PS3 version could break your console...

How's the localization on this. Nisa is the worst and the PS3 version could break your console, but I wanted to play it back when it released and am tempted to get a copy…
used of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/majo-to-hyakkihei-revival/13/708r4b?li_medium=default-widget&li_source=LI&ref=liftigniter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im not touching an nisa game ever, atleast on sony consoles. If i ever get disgaea 5 its gonna be on switch.

I doubt anyone's played through the game in both English and Japanese to find out. It's a real pain to do with longer games.

I would rather it brick a cheaper nintendo console than a fucking expensive sony console.

I heard the Japanese version has the English language as an option, I would just choose that instead.

Played it on a CFW'd PS3 with the fan at 100% just in case. I think it crashed once or twice but at least it was playable to the end. Not recommended if you're on OFW.

If I can get confirmation on that I definitely will. PS3 version as well?

play-asia.com/majo-to-hyakkihei-revival/13/708r4b?li_medium=default-widget&li_source=LI&ref=liftigniter

Faggot who platinumed this game here.
It's possible. It's not easy, but fuck my life.
But you have to quit the game every hour and restart it.

ALSO.
Once you get to the mountain Area, you have to rush through that shit because it's fucking long and it's where the shit crashes the most.

The translation is pretty funny.
The dog chick's sprite is actually naked, which is kinda hilarious.
I'd say wait for a Steam Release, but that shit might install Starforce , Denuvo , delete the uninstaller , constantly write to your drive and give Uplay admin privileges.

Awesome, I'll be doing that then. Thanks.

Your persistence is commendable.
Guessing that's the same with the ps4 version?

I havent heard anything bad about the ps4 version, so I guess its safe, just report back if the game goes full allah acbar on you or steals your soul.

"I just want to finish the game".

Played the PS4___ version and it's ok if you like the following:

i want to localize my penis into that sexy witch

are you saying viscos dialogue sprites are naked, but the armor is just pasted on top of her?

Its called kemono you stupid gayin.

I think he means her model in since the artbook doesn't show anything like that, and it'd just be more effort to implement for no real reason. She's partially nude in some reference pics, but not the actual dialogue portraits. That's not something specific to her though, quite a few characters are, even Lucchini. Of course, I know some of the dialogue ones are missing, for instance her robed one when she first appears.

Any examples? I figured WatHK was relatively intact since it still has the whole mouse gangbang thing and other stuff that NISA would normally claim needs removing. I wouldn't doubt it though, since this is NISA we're talking about.

Does she show up as that loli in game? It's much better than the furry.

This is what you niggers are calling furry? She has the nose, that's it. It doesn't look like she even has fur at all, this is some real weak sauce.

No, they just threw that in there as a joke, obviously.