IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

atlus.com/slider-radiant-historia-perfect-chronology/
atlus.com/slider-strange-journey-redux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is happening exactly?

You can legally now fuck your own mother, so you're in the clear

NO BUSHI, NO BUY

Why didn't you post a picture of the site, you nigger?

Is dual audio confirmed yet? Wait, we just undub it using cfw anyway, right?

Also deep strange journey and Radiant Historia
are confirmed to be coming over in early 2018
atlus.com/slider-radiant-historia-perfect-chronology/
atlus.com/slider-strange-journey-redux/

haha no
I wasted 40$ on the 4th one all those years ago. Wish I got all those hours back.

Instant pirate if no nip audio.

Switch doomed

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FUCKERS THEY"D SHOW IT OFF AT E3 AND IT WOULD HAVE A FALL RELEASE DATE
BUTTTTTTTTTTT NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU HAD TO KEEP GOING NEVER EVER

Do the fucking side quests and you'll be good for levels, kill everything, and keep going forward.

I hope you can just disable the VA all together. All I want in my EO is good music, character customization and dungeon crawling

You can disable the voices.

Thank god. EO does not need VA in the slightist.
Holy shit the bonus dungeon in 4 is brutal these stone plants are destroying me.

Don't know why I put that in green. Didn't mean to.

I played on normal. You're just mad because you're bad and picked a shitty party.

Is seiyuu somehow distinct from this? Is not providing voices for your adventurers part of customizing them? I understand the autistic appeal of writing your own story, including the characters in it, but surely you would agree that providing a voice for these characters that you select yourself could be considered part of that?

Fucking nice, and I just got into the series.

Any word on localization and censorship yet? Atlus is pretty good about that sort of thing usually.

That is hardly an excuse. If the only way to win is by picking the designated OP party then the game is shit by design

Fuck yeah

If i had a choice i wouldnt even have portraits. Only names.

At this point I wonder if it's better to say "never ever" for things we want considering they tend to come out after a month or two of the initial "never ever".

There has never been anything censored in EO before and the one guy that ever added "flavor" to the localizations doesn't even work at atlus anymore. He now works for the treehouse kek

Hell no. You can go with whatever party you want, but roles need to be filled or else you need to grind to get over that hurdle. A critisism i will make for EO4 is that the class choice is too limited in the early game. The only early bind you get is with sniper, the only early elemental damage is with rune master and link on landshark, but its not as good as rune master. Subclassing also comes kinda late too. You should have gotten it after the 2nd boss, not after beating the bushi guy.

I wonder how you even play video games at all, if this is enough to inflict tickle upon your booty. I can see where you stand though. You've drawn your line in the sand in a place where my autism can not reach.

Godspeed to you.

Yeah, just figured I'd double check because that one race is in there. Still, like I said, Atlus tends to be good about that sort of thing.

Man am I excited for this.

Are people worried about potential nintendo fuckery in their jrpg? I'm confused over some of the indignation if that is not the case.

For the sake of thread harmony, I will allow this comment to pass by unmolested. But insult my seiyuu again and you're fucking dead kiddo.

No people were just worried atlus wouldn't localize the game because they've said fuck all for months and the switch was starting to steal the 3ds's thunder.
Compared to the time it took for the other localizations in the series; EOV would have been released three months ago if they kept the same time frame.

Oh, its seiyuu fag. I hope they dont add dual audio to spite you.
please add dual audio anyway even though im gonna turn it off

Oh shit… I forgot about that. Hopefully it's too obscure for Nintendo to care. It's also a little to hardcore for those faggots to have the patience to play through it to figure out what to change.

wow another shitty RPG
how exciting huh?

Nigger, Nintendo doesn't fuck around with 3rd party games unless they're publishing it. EOV is an Atlus game being localized by Atlus/Sega

well according to this guy

you should be good. It probably doesn't have a big enough audience for any opportunists to seize to spew forth propaganda balogna

thanks broughcester. I've heard it's best to start with eo2 I think because eo1 is sort of a clusterfuck or something?

See, that's what I thought too but then there have been weird cases of third party censorship on Nintendo consoles lately, like swords being removed from Dragon Ball Fusion, or Bravely Defaults and Fatal Frame's costumes. There's also the strange fact that 8-4 tends to do a decent job when they aren't working with the Treehouse.

EO1 is just really unpolished. Start with 2, then 3, 4, untold 1, then 5 when it comes out. Personally im waiting so see if untold 3 is going to be not DLC infested like U2 was. I want to replay 3 so bad. I love the ost in 3, and 4 had a dissapointing ost compared to 3.

That was bamco's decision, they even confirmed it themselves
Nintendo had a hand in the publishing
Nintendo owns 50% of the Fatal Frame IP

Is switch not their new portable console? Why 3ds releases?

I thought it was a bravely default situation where they just sent people in circles when asked about the censorship. Did they ever actually clarify why? Just curious now.

Outside "The decision to change them was made higher ups"? Absolutely nothing.

Because the Japanese version came out before even the teaser trailer for the Switch did. Atlus is just slow as shit localizing it, presumably because all hands were on deck for Persona 5.

Just import, you fucking nigger faggot.

Maybe there are more 3DS out there than switches

Is this a bot or some kind of assravaged goon?

Except Butterlord, that one is still resisting.

Because the game is on the 3ds? They're just localizing it EO5 released like a year ago in japan

smh fam

What weebshit is this?

Why bother? The real games are coming out much sooner anyway, or in the case of MeiQ have been out for months.

Switch is a TV console, not portable.

You have to have bought a 3DS to put CFW on it.

you're a fucking monkey for spending money on a 4th entry in a series and pretending you couldn't have known what you were in for

More to the point, that had a demo

How fucking shit are you? With EO you should never need to grind. Get a good understanding of the game mechanics and team compositions and character builds. If you're a beginner and dumb shit like making a team of just glass cannons expect to be knock down a notch.

According to gematsu it's English voice acting with no mention of dual audio. Undub patch again then. Strangely enough Strange Journey is Japanese voice acting only.

People on gamefaqs are saying that we can't patch this game because of the lack of a re-compressing tool or something.

I'm playing the game in weeb now and couldn't come up for the life of me with anything with censoring.

The story is seriously back to the roots, and even the pedo character designs (which we never even censored before if I remember correctly) have been dialed down drastically. Looking at the character editor right now and counting one loli from the fucking horrible hobbit race, everyone else has a really nice set of hips & titties.

They'll work it out sooner or later, the same happened with a bunch of other undubs and they got hold of the tools after a while.

sage

Those fuckers had one job. Just one fucking job. I shouldn't even be angry since I can and will just pirate it with undubs, but I am. I'm nuclear.

This better be an oversight. Surely they're just withholding info and stringing everyone along to drum up hype, right?

Wouldn't that make it precensored?
Wasn't that the main concern about shitty localizers?

Fucking sweet, English VA is a non issue since I turn voices off anyway.

He's in a better place now.

I miss my nigga

thank you Jesus

Nice.

Thank god

Top filename.

Neat. I hope this becomes a regular thing for MegaTen. Too bad about the others, though.

Atlus USA hates Japan and constantly wants to push American voice actors. Just play the Japanese version like everyone else.

What's funny is that Strange Journey Redux will keep it's Japanese audio.

Did they misspell PC?