Last night we had a really good thread about this cringefest. Let's bring it back

Last night we had a really good thread about this cringefest. Let's bring it back.

Zeldathon - a collection of hipsters, tumblrinas, and numale cucks.

zeldathon.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=mwQ3&k=ppB
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/gamergate-supporters-party-at-strip-club.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think I could get some really good boypussy? First guy playing seems like he's prime for a raw fucking.

An actual fucking ball pit.

It's manchild central.

wew lad

What is this shitshow

Anyone want to play boardgameonline while having the stream as a background noise?

i have nothing better to do

As a Zelda fan, I sincerely apologize.

If anyone disagree with the settings I am fine with someone else creating the game.

s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=mwQ3&k=ppB

DONATE NOW!!!!!!!!

God damnit is it wrong to want wierd skeleton men and classic neckbeards over whatever this shitshow is? Why does sharing a hobby with these subhumans fill me with such rage?

We did have NASA recently though.

It was pretty ok.

This is what (((They))) want gaming to turn into, so it should fill you with rage.

Didn't know Jim Sterling was into speedrunning.

Join, you nignogs.

I didn't get a screenshot of it but they were clinging onto each other in such a gay faggy way

I saw it. This wouldn`t happen in a better timeline.

Where did the Zelda fandom go so wrong? Oh yeah, most grew out of it, got jobs and left me behind with a bunch of feminine manchild pussies who wanted to be girly elves. I'm truly alone and I fucking hate Nintendo.

Where? It isn`t a race or a walk, fam. But I agree, all of those faggots should suffer.

Not even trying anymore

Kek

there's a loss in here somewhere. I just know it

What would a 4chan/Holla Forums or any chan CON look like?
Could it have enough cringe to generate a black hole?

Not only are people attending this bubble cancerverse, but people are donating money to it

We're too autistic to set something like that up.
Closest thing I can think of is when 4/v/ went to Valve for Gabe's birthday.

if any did it would turn into a gay orgy

recall when hotwheels and friends went to a strip club to celebrate Holla Forums's birthday.

fuck you im too lazy to archive
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/gamergate-supporters-party-at-strip-club.html

I know you'll never see me there.

It might be because I'm an antisocial morlock but I never understood the draw of conventions, whatever the fandom.
You like a movies, comic book, vidya, great just … keep liking that thing, why make an embarrassing small part of your life about it?

A lot of people don't have any real communities they belong to, so they make one up such as furries and it's a pool of degenerates.

i tried

A gun convention or somthing to that effect where the main draw is merchandice is legit. Really, all conventions should be big marketplaces and thats all they should be. Anyone trying to make it more than that is just ruining it because its attracting more people than it should.

excellent

My only problem with cons are the people in it.

Why the fuck is the game in the corner?

Literally no one would go to a fucking chan meet up. Not even 4cucks. Meet ups for social media are for fucking redditors.

Because they want you to see them, not the game. They're narcissists user.

The latest cuck crew on the couch.

Is that a dude or a chick on the couch?

I thought it was a hungry skeleton at first, but then I noticed the skirt and lack of adam's apple.

That's a pikachu, user.

Not even pretending that it's about video games anymore

I know a hardcore Zelda fan that's nowhere as much of a manchildren as the autists in this convention.
He also has a job and a decent looking GF

I fucking grew up with LOZ, AOL, ALttP and OoT. Nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing this shit. Zelda is the video game equivalent of Harry Potter and it makes me sick to think that these… things… share something in common with me.

So many happy memories…

What the fuck is happening right now

What the fuck ia going on? Why are they so fat?

Because they're americans.

Im a burger and im not fat i might be deathly underweight though and i havent even gone outside in like 3 or 4 months.

Imagine if people from 50+ years ago could see just how low humanity would go. Actually, we're arguably somewhere around the 50 year anniversary of the beginning of the end (late 60s).

They had disgusting animals like hippies and Civil Rights activists.

Yeah exactly. People from 50 years ago are the reason we're in this mess.
I blame WWI for destroying so many families and forcing people to move away from tradition.

what the fuck is this

I blame you and everyone like you for not doing jack shit about it.

It would be (((diverse)))

I am

All these replies
None of them mention the fact there have been 4chan conventions in the past
Man I am surrounded by newfags

I understand /tg/ cons to play games and shit

nobody on Holla Forums would go. 4chan would go since their "lol so randum XD" hipster normalfags

sound's like a normalfag, why are you friends with a normalfag?

hey me too.

There's people who join Holla Forums steam groups so of course there'll be people going to Holla Forums conventions.

No other kind of people around here

Why did tumblr latch onto zelda so hard?
Who is funding this shit?
How do I cope with watching my childhood get raped so often by these fucks?
Which brand of bleach tastes best?

The Zelda franchise is the new Sonic, but the games are actually good (excep Skyward Sword).
Tumblretards grew up with OoT and they're more interested in showing off they are (((nerdy gamers))) by cosplaying than actually playing the games.

No they didn't. Most of them were barely born when OoT came out. They've just latched on to the "OoT is the greatest game ever" meme and reference it to show their "nerd cred" and then just keep pushing more and more, showing off to other normalfags.

How do you even manage to find and gather that many men, under 30, with a receeding hairline?

This artist is a criminal and he must be stopped.

At least i know that i have grown and can embrace the disgust i feel for my past self.

The jew lied to you.

hey look, some retard who swallowed the natsoc meme pill.

Post more

No, the leftypol boogeyman doesn't exist Holla Forums im someone who is "WOKE"

All I have new to say about it is this: the faggots running the thing would need to keep Holla Forums and their brood of Communist subversion boards away unless they fancied causing another AID's epidemic.

That first one was the NASA marathon, not surprising the tranny isn't in the pic.

I wonder how many of these hipsters think that "it's time for Zelda to be a girl".

Cosmo

clearly sexist and mistake.

I grew up with video games to the point where I was seen as the nerd who would spend the rest of his life drowning himself in fantasy. Instead I grew up to be straight-faced and sober (mostly, as I am still on Holla Forums) and now it's the normals who are drowning themselves. How does this even happen.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Ocarina of Time was when it started metastasizing but Twilight Princess made it terminal.

DID SOMEONE SAY NARCISSA?

I feel like I am the one being mocked after they gave such an easy target

These people need to be gassed.

All fandom is wrong. Making a product you did not have anything to do with the creation of into a primary point of your identity is hugely dysfunctional. By the time anything becomes mainstream it will have its dedicated cultists.

its just been around a while, and its somewhat popular
how does this kind of thing still surprise you?

How much time until someone piss in it?

FTFY

It's as if you don't know that we had those in the past.

Also

Man, years and years back this was an ok event from a few basement neckbeards playing vidya for charity. Sad to see what a tumblr shitshow it became.

WIR

Meetups aren't conventions. Conventions involve paying to get in, there being stands and entertainment, security and personel, etc.

Considering how fucking hideous all these nugaymers are, anyone here HAS to look better by comparison.
I mean, jesus, just LOOK AT THEM

Someone post a picture of Mark.

>next unlockable game: BoTW part 2

you clever motherfucker

How come zelda attracts such fat failures?
Just look at them. Look at mark

They're normalfag hipsters clinging onto anything they can to be hip and "nerdy".

At least Mark isn't a normalfag hipster

Something about seeing grown adults in pajamas triggers me so much. It's like a 5x multiplier to manchild status.

Also the guy in the background holding up a whiteboard with a meme on it.

I'm wearing what I'd consider pyjamas at the moment but i'm in the privacy of my own home and they're not a full-body suit type thing

That's because you managed to move past the emotional age of five.

my only problem with 2n5 is his constant use of bitch tits.

I mean, it's at the very least charity, not some hipster welfare thing

sixty fucking grand wat?

I heard that the Holla Forums meetups weren't too cringy outside of Mark wielding a dildo. There was that first one at Hotwheels' apartment before he moved, and I also think they went to a strip club. I do remember something about a 4chan meetup in a park where people actually dressed up and started humping each other. in a conga line, but I'm sure that not all of the meetings could be like that right?

That's fucking hilarious.

Every time I look at that fucker's face I can almost hear "BAZINGA" roaring in the background.

I don't know how these fags do it, but hipsters manage to look so fucking strange. Like they're pretending to be something, but I can never figure out what exactly it is. I don't think even they know.
You'd think it would be the retarded clothing he's wearing or those stupid "nerd" glasses that are always slightly too big, but I can guarantee that even if he'd dress like a normal human being he'd still look like a hipster and stand out.
Like an alien shape-shifter, who pretends to be human but can never 100% look the part.

They kind of creep me out.

I winced reading that.

It's like watching an ugly animate wear people clothes.

I went to the Holla Forums birthday meet-up Mark hosted a while ago. There were no videogames, but a lot of alcohol.

again, it was bullshit, it was boring, the "oldfags" were just normalfags, no vidya or even games, we barely played cards against humanity, before everyone decided to get drunk, faggots

That one guy with his laptop and Fightcade really saved the day.

She wasn't that bad. The DJ with the jew curls was much more of a fuckhead.

Even hitler was black.

Here.

Holy shit you hit the nail on the head.

Use mine

pretty much this
meh, she just rubbed me the wrong way with how she held herself, when we grouped the first thing from her mouth was "None of you have a shot with me."

There are people that actually want an autistic gf for whatever reason. As narcissistic as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if at least half the anons were a bit disappointed with that revelation.

I'd bring my own food for sure.

She wasn't particularly attractive and her voice was shrill.
Come to think of it, wasn't one of the guys supposed to bring a Wii U with Smash?

you're her aren't you?
guys might want an autist gf me included but not faux-gamer grrrl gf

Have a pic?

No way. I'm the type of guy who wouldn't go to his own wedding. I'm just guessing why someone would say something so bitchy.

well for one, because they've spent years trying to kick us out of it

well 10-15 years ago, they were an excuse to travel somewhere with nice weather, get drunk in a fancy hotel, and get laid.
in a modern environment i can't possibly imagine a reason to go to one.

Sure, he bought a fucking switch because he's a hardcore nerd

I don't, but some of the other attendees might. She was blonde w/ short hair, had glasses, maybe 5' 6" or so (I'm pretty bad at gauging height/distance by eye), and had the body of a small boy. The thread was calling her out as a tranny. They told her to post her tits, so we posted Mark's instead.

Oh yeah, she dressed like a total hipster. Black, form-hugging jacket, skinny jeans and a beanie.

Blonde and short hair are nice, but that's about it. 5'6" is way too short, and she sounds like she's as flat as a board.

this

i don't know why this makes me laugh real hard
and yeah, she was just genuinely unappealing as a human being
and the few rounds we played Cards Against Humanity kinda irked me

she was also sucking down cigarettes because y'know LOL!

Giving it more thought and thinking about the people around me and their admitted hights she might've been 5'8". Help me out here, 7737fd.

you'll find a better autist gf, user, and she'll organize her skittles by color and sheets by texture

Better, but still a bit short. Within an inch of 6'2" is the golden zone. And they're so fucking rare too god damn it.

What's the story behind that webm?

In the unlikely event I meet someone from this place I now know never to eat/drink/use anything of theirs. It should be common sense but it never crossed my mind before.

Good taste.

Are pyjama pants acceptable?

They are pretty cute

I'd fucking believe it too.

Honestly, even with all that peanut butter, she looked pretty hot. Would bone.

It isn't too surprising that people who have never had an actual GF think that an autistic one would be perfect.

Who we talkin' 'bout here?

SCOTLAND
FOREEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Some people theorize that the reason why autism is so much more common now is because autists before would not meet anyone. However now with the internet they can breed so apparently autistic couples really like breeding, since they're a white demographic that is actually increasing.

I just figured it was because they had more exposure, as if it wasn't any more or less common than it was in the past.

Some things are meant to be forgotten, brother.

He looks like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

Also a leading theory its a spectrum now and doctor's are just better at diagnosing it, not to mention seeing a mental health professional is much less stigmatized now for children.

What propels a man to become like that?

its more like the lack of propulsion

More like, getting paid to misdiagnose every little thing as autism. They're fucking up my boy Sean with ritalin and prozac because his parents don't know how to raise a kid and just want an instant solution because hey, it's 2017, what do you mean there isn't a simple pill that can fix everything for me?

what is the story behind this
i can see his fucking nuts

I'm not sure why but I'm dissapointed by the lack of bullying.

Fucking lost it

I would have said "Yeah, you need a harpoon to kill a whale."

Let me know when you get to the part of the thread where I say she was flat as day-old soda.

I know that was an issue with ADHD my aunt gets told every year that she has to send her son to a psychiatrist because he has it. Every year he goes back to see a doctor and gets a note saying he is fine. I didn't think that was the case with autism since I didn't know of any pill that fixes it. From what I heard most kinds of autism has no real treatment aside from therapy, which is something that can be helpful for even mentally healthy people.

You're probably right, I might just be conflating the two. But I hope you just mean 'talking to people' when you say therapy, because shrinks are a waste of time and money.

the first ones were actually pretty comfy if occasionally cringey. why does everything that becomes popular become bad Holla Forums?

spergers is basically diagnosed over the course of three hours of trivial tests and awkwardly talking to some therapist who is then left to determine whether you have the 'tism or not. unless there are some deeper sensory issues, it's not a useful diagonses for anything besides scamming for ssi.
the autist gf thirst is just like trap gf thirst in that it basically ignores that the person in question is likely very unstable with tons of emotional baggage that no sane person would want to deal with.

It's the way of life.

See: waifufags, in particular Asukafags. They don't want a girlfriend, they want someone who will love them unconditionally while only having to provide the bare minimum to sustain any relationship, let alone a romantic one.

asukafags are garbo and if you try to say rei is better otherwise they tell you you're afraid of a real woman
but you're right, dude, unironic waifufags are the worst

e. ex-unironic waifufag

Who was she?

So you were just pretending? Congrats on rejoining the normalfags user.

i'd rather not get into it, i was one of those who..
Amethyst from Steven Universe kept changing waifus because.. reasons
but if you ask me now, now that i'm not as serious of a waifufag
i'm gonna say sailor moon

there's waifufagging and then there's whatever elitist faggots like you do

GDQ was a mistake

Which one is that again?

Do you think we can get her to use cum instead?

Well no shit Holla Forums lied.

I thought everyone hated that one.

Go be triggered somewhere else.

Nigga he just got in the thread.

Alcohol is for faggots fuck you you beer loving cunts I've never drunk in my life

so is smoking, i agree

I dont smoke

God job on baiting all these tools, four (You)s in two minutes

Disgusting, a waifu isn't some FotM favorite character to autistically screech over.
Yeah nah, just stop dude.

you're one of these faggots who's waifu is from an anime that came out earlier this year, aren't you?

So she's a FOAT character to autistically screech over?

*whose

You don't understand what a waifu is yet pretend to be some "ex-unironic waifufag", somehow feel the need to talk about it as if you're a recovering alcoholic and are retarded enough to watch Steven Universe.
You gave away the right to call anyone else a faggot when you announced that.

Swiftly go back to reddit.

try even harder to fit in

Have you ever been to Holla Forums? Even as a fleeting interest?

Oh the irony.

Why would I go to that faggot den?

Holla Forums is fine. user is still a retard for watching such a shit show though

fuck off both of you. waifus are for retards with too much time on their hands. if you get lonely you play video games or figure out some other shit to do to keep yourself busy. there is no difference between a waifu and an imaginary friend except the former has a pre-made personality and appearance. waifu is just a lazy person's imaginary friend.

Just a heads up I think the recent surge in stephen universe shitposters might be the result of a recent string of banns on Holla Forums

probably a good idea

Have some OC.

How is it that a fantasy setting that is as "cisgendered" and male dominant with tropes that would trigger the regular tumblrs is revered as one of their most holy games?

(checked)
i'm actually going to use this idea in my next d&d campaign. thanks man

Because to know that much about LoZ they'd have to actually play the game and engage their minds while doing it. But they're only interested in Zelda for the social value. Because its popular.

"I like Zelda" is the video game equivalent of "I like Game of Thrones". Not the first game/show most people think of, so you can pretend you're unique and special for liking it, but popular enough that you won't be ostracized like you might if you actually liked something niche.

The guy in the second pic is a Jew, user. That's why he creeps you out.

I think a good example of what would happen would be something like hwndu, Mark would likely never shut the fuck up and step all over everyone trying to meme IRL.

wow who could have guessed

I thought it was a mulatto/mystery meat kebab.

reddit who pollute this site aren't people.

I enjoy shitposting and telling people to kill themselves but no way in hell would I ever want to meet any faggots on here. I only met a few Holla Forumstards years ago (before exodus) who dared mention it and it's enough for me to want to murder anyone who dares admit they visit any imageboard. Spewing memes IRL every minute isn't a badge of honor or funny for fuck's sake. Anyway, anyone with half a brain would know to respect OPSEC and not show up in any of those reunions.

I went to AX and met someone from AX once. He was a trap with a mexican BF.

Would be full of handsome boys

He…she…it…

Xe is drawing faggy anime bullshit while a hipster plays Zelda on the couch alone. Just when you think it can't get more pathetic.

jesus fuck

wow

2nd dude from the right has flat feet

the song is I kno - white armor and the video itself is some drunk guy on a motorbike slapping the side mirrors on the cars he passes and fucked his hand up.

Explain yourself, why are you staring at the feet of a boyband?

i was just looking for flaws

Finally, it's the Amazing Atheist's time to shine.

A fucking hippie

wtf I'm gay now

The Nazi army received numerous troops from other countries who also wanted to keep their own nations free from bolshevism. And that is pretty much one of their biggest mistakes, they treated other races way better than so called democratic nations ever did, which made them pushovers. Had they actually gone through with the holohoax, other countries would have listened in fear.

Now that's what I wanna see

They didnt have any plans in the first place, it was just kicking the jews out.

I've seen a lot of faggy gay shit come out of this event, but somehow this strikes me as the faggiest moment so far.

Somehow even more cucked than the last time I checked.

Jesus fucking Christ

he looks like the teacher from Beavis and Butthead.

did anyone catch the synchronized dab?

Fuck, the lighting makes it seem like one of those spooky Alan Resnick-y vids

manchild central

Isn't this supposed to be a Zelda stream? Why are they playing ARMS?

attentionwhores.png

So much faggotry in one picture

I think it's fun to cosplay or to see other cosplays. Or just to watch bizarre events unfold.

But in terms of discussion I don't know, there's not a lot interesting at cons beyond people watching.

what the fuck is on the blue ladies face. fuckin' always knew zelda was for fucking spergos

honestly I think a /vr/ meetup would be pretty cool, it's just no one would go because they wouldn't want to lug around their CRTs. Also 8/vr/ is super dead.

BAH THE LOOK ON YER FACE AH CAN TELL YA LIKE THE PIPES, WEE LADDIE

They're also all white as a snowflake. I just want to go in there and break the Ice.

Imagine this. A bunch of pasty, weak-willed white people trying not to offend "Muhnorities" and other miscellaneous shitstains are interrupted by a short, semi-oblivious fat mexican man in his early 20's that walks in the room like nobody's business, and shortly after, starts babbling about how much they should dig deep into their European heritage and gas the fucking jews. Redpilling them all about the federal reserve, circumcision, incompatibility with other races, same sex couple dysfunction, black on white crime, hispanic parasites, mass taxation, and how they're become corrupt, unstable, broken people. Telling them much about history, including how their government was completely subverted by rich Jewish men, and through years of propaganda, the result has been shallow people that have had their beauty and pride stripped away from them due to successful manipulation from the elite, and the lie that is democracy. Finally, ending it with the fact that the "big evil rich white men" they're all against, are mostly semitic people that have either climbed up the ladder of power due to nepotism or high intelligence.

Only to have them be completely aghast and silent with confused horror and questionable anger from the person who is all telling them this, as I ask the one in pink to come jog with me so we can lose some fucking weight and I'll reward her with beaner dick if she meets her goal, then tell the purple one to fix her fucking horse teeth and her obvious inferiority complex and many insecurities, including their whole group. The men are shocked and too sissified to make a proper comeback and the women look like they've just been kicked in the stomach by a mule.

So in the end, I end up carrying the one with the blue hair, and dig my guacamole covered hot dog deep into her taco salad.

Fuck. Forgot to put self-hating in there.

I was at the party. I'm one of the interviewed people as well. One hell of a week.
that adrien chen was all chink and dressed all fag
also hotwheels farted in my lap on the car ride there. the bastard.

How am I now just finding out about this fuckin fat fatal fetus of an event.

nothing more pathetic than cumskins

Neck yourself Pajeet.

Ruins the cushions but is pretty comfortable.

I have no words.

i don't even browse Holla Forums
wtf is this?

Amazing…it tells a story.

Trully it was ahead of times

I pretty sure the sheer total mass on that couch has already ruined it.

Numale vanilla ice rap

emptyhero is that you

Holy kek you can fuck my wife and live off of welfare any time beaner-kun this is hilarious.

It wasn't THAT funny, just a Mexibean talking about raping people. It's kind of what they do, y'know.

This image is perfect

Where did they get these people from?

hootler was an ebil wacist and wanted to dominate the world

Don't forget how he wanted to gas everyone who wasn't tall, blond, and blue-eyed like him.

Maybe there's a barn just down the road. Maybe that's why there's so many pigs lying around and rolling on the floor.

aww yes whitearmor

Just go to whatever cities consume the most soy & you'll find them in abundance, user.

Needs a loss edit.

Bro, if your ejaculate is flesh-tone, you might want to see a doctor.

Now sure what the weirdest part of this image is. The blue-haired genderless hamplanet or the obese child wearing a hat that says "I'm a cutie"

god what a buncha fags

This shit is still going?

What did "it" mean by this.

Don't degrade yourself like that man, though, thanks.

Holy shit, It's fucking loss.

We already got loss!

No.

Then say "It's pretty easy to miss a twig."

Holy shit. I seriously want to do a cannonball and land on top of this fat fucks stomach and watch SCREAM and writhe in pain from the impact. He's like a walking beanbag.

how old are these fucking people.

These people have done nothing with their lives and they're probably making more money than I do, working my ass off five nights a week.
They manage to buy all that shit and perpetually act like children, and still probably make more money by playing video games.
What a fucking time to be alive.

Every body is fucking fat, there`s a fat fuck on every picture posted on this thread.

That's not REAL fat, user. That's chubby and THICC.

(OP)

Apart from all the fucked up hipster stuff, shouldn't these speedrunning streams have the games as the largest space on the screen instead of the other idiots not even playing games?

alot of us might finally get laid, so there's that

poor bastard, fucked up feet and ugly pube stubble

Just tuned in, too lazy to read every post in the thread, anyone know what's up with legs on the couch?
Is she some cumslut? or a camwhore? or an honest vanilla girl? is she one of the fat guys' girlfriends?

Please tell me you don't look like them, Holla Forums. Sincerely, a concerned user

I searched "girl" and "gurl" and got nothing.

Do people actually find this funny?

Not even sure what the fuck this stream is about anymore.

reddit humor

That's the secret. Hipsters are insecure, immature narcissists who obsess over their own image, so they take an insincere interest in whatever they think will boost their cred. That's why "I was into that band before they were popular" became a cliche - they think it makes them more interesting.

Lmao, what a bunch of FAT losers

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT THE HIPSTERS WHO LATCHED ON TO NINTENDO WOULD INVITE THIS GARBAGE! YOU MADE YOUR GRAVE WHEN YOU DIDN'T ACTIVELY TRY TO SHAME THESE FUCKS OUT OF YOUR HOBBY, IT'S TIME WE ALL LIE IN IT NOW.

How did a stream that averaged 2k views raise as much as agdq?

Autism bux and money they put aside to make the total respectable. Did you expect them to actually not plan this making no money at all? The people who greenlit this trainwreck knew the risks so it would not be that shocking if they set some shekels aside to boost the total. Has the people who ran this run anything else that has done this?

Wow. So Leafy had a chin at one point in time after all. I wonder what happened?

money laundering.

What is happening in this Webm? Is this like when my chickens gangbang?

If it was actually about the game to these people, yes, but hipster trash are by nature massive narcissists.

it's shopped

Why is everyone fat?
Is it a requirement?