I'm actually surprised this game is still fun after playing it for a while

solid 7.5/10 I really enjoy it.

who's it made by again? anyone have any good stories?

hello summer

woops forgot my sage

nice b8. here's your ((you))

Hello cuckchan.

Hello cuckchan.

blow it out your ass, there was a thread on this game right here on Holla Forums a day or two ago.

the word…

now you're just fucking with me.

oh great, thanks Holla Forums. wonderful fucking 1 in a million error. now I'm going to look stupid while this jackass shitposts my thread.

long story short, fuck you.

just give me a legit fucking thread you son of a bitch. give me some decent discussion.

Stop spamming every fucking thread that you don't like faggot

thank God someone with a soul. let's have a nice thread.

You have to speak fluent English to post here you fucking spic, get your balls lopped off and your mother raped by the local druglord.

holy shit where the fuck do you get off going inside a thread and making accusations like this?

Look I know your life must be shitty, so is mine, but wouldn't you rather have a thread where we actually talk about this video game and have a nice conversation than get small amounts of temporary satisfaction from being a total dick for no reason?

I mean, here I am. I made a thread and I'm trying to have a nice experience with some good discussion and you come in here obviously looking for trouble. what do you expect? yea man, I'm butthurt.

We already had two threads about this game and you're obviously not acquainted with the culture.
Smash your laptop and cut your head off because you have no value to this website or the world.

Click on the triangle by anonymous and select filter by id.

But how else am I going to point out the summer/cuckchan faggotry? This board NEEDS me. Every thread that doesn't meet my criteria is low-quality discussion. I won't stop until every thread on this board is a general for discussing certain games, and all discussion of that game must be in that general, or else it's SHITPOSTING from CUCKCHAN! Any divergent thread will be dubs-saged into oblivion! No silly threads like this allowed! If you want to talk about the Friday the 13th game, make a general for it! Also, there will be a 2 month grace period for every new game until you can discuss it here, or else you're definitely a shill. Want a waifu thread? WAIT 'TIL WEDNESDAY! Want a console-tan thread? WAIT 'TIL TUESDAY!

And there are faggots who argue Summerfaggotrt isnt real
Check em

Sounds like Jason just wanted a slice of that jiggle

user, you massive fucking cunt, are you aware of the fact that anyone you decide you don't like for no damn reason at all is automatically summer and there is no convincing you otherwise?

You're the shitposter this board deserves. Not the shitposter this board needs.

and what if you're wrong? what if you are just being a dick for no reason?

You don't get to decide that faggot. You didn't even post booty short screenshots of an objectively shitcan game, 2/10

so basically this exact same motherfucking thread but with "general" in the title?

I know videogames are absolute fucking shit for quite a while now, but I genuinely enjoyed this game. it just rubbed me the right way, and you can go shove your opinion up your fucking ass.

Yes! Every thread must be "X General"! No tertiary threads allowed! I am in charge of making sure every thread follows a strict non-shitposting format. If you dare post a thread even remotely similar to an already existing thread, I will have no choice but to sage-bomb you and direct you to the appropriate containment thread!

there are no other friday the 13th threads on the entire catalog, and if you don't like my thread, just imagine "general" in the title.

would have been really nice if I could have just had a nice thread. amazing how just because some cunt hallucinates that I'm summer, my thread absolutely must be shit posted to death. all the anons would might have posted are scared away by the shitstorm after the fact, and it's apparently my fault because I should have made an exactly identical thread with "general" in the title as if it makes a single fucking difference.

would have been really nice. karma is a huge bitch user. I wont do anything because I'm a good person but I believe in karma.

nuh-uh, that won't work. this is a cuckchan summer cuck newfag shill eceleb normalfag cuck cuck cuck summer thread because I SAID SO.
like I said, all threads on this board must be uniform and follow my strict rules of no silliness. anything that even SLIGHTLY resembles not being vidya is, therefor, NOT VIDYA. you deserve getting shitposted because you are posting tertiary garbage cuck summer cuckchan threads.

you're not a mod user. you don't make the rules here.

I genuinely enjoyed those dubs.

Next time try actually talking about what you like about the game, posting some screens or videos, and ignoring the faggots-who-cry summer.

If you still couldn't see the hook after all this time then it's unlikely that you ever had the ability and knowledge inside of you to make a good thread to begin with

this thread is about video games, you can't just decide that this isn't about what it's about.

but it SLIGHTLY digresses from vidya, and thus TERTIARY

SAGE FOR CUCKCHAN SUMMER SHIT!

literally the first post in the thread user. the OP does exactly this. go straight to hell.

the thread is about friday the 13th the video game, and nothing else. you derailed it. you are the problem in this thread.

OP I liked the game too but your getting baited like a fucking retard. I got it off an impulse buy but the saving grace is Jason can talk.

Being a jehovah witness or acting like Elliot Rodger never gets old and sparing people if they intake the word of the lord only adds to the fun.

Maybe you should try jumping outside the thread and teleporting back inside, if we're lucky you'll get hit by a car in real life too.

I'm going to wait around until there's some good discussion in the thread. I believe that some nice anons who actually enjoy this game too will share their stories about their experiences in the game and that this thread will still be really great. fuck the trolls man.

im just fucking with you man.

Game is shit. Not worth discussing. Maybe 4chan or Holla Forums will talk about it.

I know I'm getting baited like a retard, but how do you get rid of these fucks right? I could do the same thing to other people in their respective created threads but that's not fun for me.

Yes, I know that. you have cancer in your soul.
it wasn't gg

you have shit in your soul

You're whining like a little bitch because someone didn't like your thread. Either take it like a man and shut the fuck up or talk about the game only.
Half of the posts in this thread are you crying, doing more damage than any summer sage post ever could.

You just don't reply. Its the first rule and even goons understand that at times. I almost didn't want to post in this thread because its like watching a nigger getting lynched and I am also a nigger. Also your OP kind of sucked. Learn from the Rainbow Six Siege threads and how they do their OP.

OP, your thread a shit and you're getting baited like the underage b& summerfag that you are

Imagine how this thread would have turned out if you didn't respond to the bait at all.

I'm totally fine with you disliking my thread, but it's common etiquette to not shitpost a thread that's decent and serious.

I'm not capable of taking advice from someone who I'm angry at.

I'm getting baited, yea. I'm legit mad about getting derailed right from the fucking start of my thread. not a single chance for anyone with the intention of participating starting a nice peaceful conversation.

let me guess:

there's a special place in hell waiting for people who troll the innocent. I'm not even religious. I'm not making any threats, and I'm only interested in a good fun thread. but just know, karma is real.

anyway
I really like it how simple the gameplay is. it doesn't try to be anything more than it really is like some other games that add many overcomplicated features that don't really even add any depth to the game. as simple as friday the 13th the game feels, it feels like it has depth. it gives me the same feeling that left4dead1 gave me, and it feels very generic, but very simple, but also very deep and well done.

the graphics are simple, but just good enough to be realistic but still obviously fake in a way that doesn't give me a headache. I love the bootyshorts girl, excellent graphics design and a funny character to run away from jason with.

I love the mechanics, although obviously flawed. picking up a knife takes as long as the little circle going all the way around even though it is sitting in plain sight right in the drawer. searching for batteries, gas, and keys and all sorts of other things is fun while trying to stay hidden or going on crazy benny hill theme song'd escapes.

I like how you never know how a match is going to go and it keeps it really fresh.

it's also really funny how in the beginning of the cutscene at the start of the match, everyones voice chat ability is already active, so you can say very stupid or hilarious things as the match is starting, or even just making fart noises when the first person in the cutscene gets stabbed.

it's got some really great replayability for such a simple game, and a surprisingly good atmosphere. I felt that this game was done right and I think thats rare.

If you're innocent and on this site you took a wrong turn somewhere.

really great moment for me
it hit me so hard that I fell out of my chair crying from laughing so hard, so much so that jason killed me before I could recover.

yea, my whole life is a wrong turn. but it's a wrong turn in the right direction!

nice thread

btw, I learned that hitler is a really nice guy. I love him now. history books lied about him.
thanks Holla Forums

then I guess you will get your dinner!

Is it the ID bug again? Please tell me it isn't, I always to die of laughter.

I'm sorry what?

Wew lad. Check 'em.

You've already derailed your own thread too hard, try lurking before posting you newfag sperg

whats the game though

Can someone explain what's going on?

No, I'm the voice of reason in this thread, and you're all against me. fuck you all.

the game is "friday the 13th" it's actually out now.

The game is shit

He's asking if you actually made 32 posts or if the site had the bug where it gives several people the same ID.

Can't you read, it's right here

PeeWee's Big Adventure

Nope, you're new and don't understand the culture and are therefore incapable of supporting your own thread. Maybe you should head back to reddit where you can downvote the nasty trolls.

Is this the dubs thread?

It is now.

Are you a fucking child?

Then ignore and report, responding to shitposts in a non-serious quality-maintaining manner is always going to make things worse, without fail.

Don't make blatant assumptions on the internet before confirming it or trying it out for yourself.

Oh for the love of-

SUCK MY SALTY CUM-TIPPED DICK YOU FUCKING CLOWN

I've really fucking had it with your moronic antics up to here. Stop fucking repeating this shit and deluding yourself into thinking you are in the right here. It's incredibly fucking embarrassing to see someone post here with no single shred of self-awareness. No OP, the reason why this thread went from shit to irredeemable shit is because of YOU. Not (You), but YOU. Right off the bat you start off with a shitty opening where you don't even mention which game the thread is about and assume everyone can just figure out what game you're talking about through context. As is usual for cuckchan thread templates you cap it off with an unmemorable greentext story which is quite frankly not worth anyone's time even skimming over, with a shitty le ironic mspaint image in the OP which is basically you announcing to the world that you enjoy bottom-of-the-barrel reddit humor. It's an absolute garbage opening which assumes a certain degree of familiarity with the game in question on an imageboard which doesn't care much about streamerbait, not even trying to get other people interested in the game (at least not through any quality methods), on top of making it blatantly obvious by your style of posting and lack of capitalization that you're very likely not from here and very likely a blathering underage fuckwit.

To nobody's surprise, the first shred of effort manifesting itself in your thread is only a shitpost. And what do you do? You tell him that his bait is nice and you give him a (You). Tell me, what was the point of that post? What was the point of you responding to a pointless, soullless post? What was that going to achieve?

You then keep responding to bait in the most infantile and stale ways possible, you go as far as to triplepost because you desperately want to bump your thread to page 1 on a board which isn't even that fast. You keep posting with the assumption that whining and publicly displaying your sore asshole is going to make things better, in some vain attempt to get everyone to reconsider their sinful actions and to have everyone stop bullying you. Didn't your parents teach you to not feed the fucking trolls? What's worse, you kept getting baited by a guy bored out of his mind who is parodying the shitposters of this board, but you took him completely seriously. Anyone else who has been here longer for three months could see that guy was fucking around by the usage of exclamation marks alone, but you're so fucking new that you couldn't even notice such an obvious giveaway.

There is a brief moment of respite in the thread where some people, including me, told you that ignoring shitposts is a recommended course of action. But ironically you ignored only the advice instead of the shitposting. You had a good idea by going back to actually talking about the game, but you went about it the wrong way. Everyone could already smell your autistic sweat in the water and knew this thread had no serious chance of staying on the rails. Instead of letting the discussion happen naturally, you kept forcing it. Your cuckchan-conditioned inclination to keep your thread on the frontpage and alive meant you had to respond to everything possible in order to keep some semblance of discussion and interest going. After nobody seriously replied to your first attempt, you felt the need to forcefully keep this discussion going by making yet another haha-so-funny-story post instead of waiting for people to eventually respond out of natural interest, but because you're so unacquainted with the pace of this board, you assumed those sage posts were the only posts your thread would end up having.

The worst part is you still seriously believe that you dindu nuffin, that it's just the fault of shitposters that your thread went from shit to Somalia, and that you did the very best you could to deliver and maintain a quality thread – which is utter bullshit.

You could've lurked before posting in order to learn what flies and what doesn't. You could have not responded to any of the shitposts. You could have made a thread through your own means instead of the templates you were conditioned with, with an opening which sparks interest and incites discussion without being susceptible to being called a shill or redditard. You could have opened the thread using reverse psychology. You could have used a roundabout means to talk about the game by keeping it within context of the actual subject at hand and only really getting deeper into it if someone else expresses some interest first.

But noooo, you thought you could fight fire with fire and ended up with a dumpster fire. You know why OP is always a faggot? Because a bad OP sucks dick and acts like a fucking faggot. But a good OP knows when to bend over and not assume the dominant position. A good OP knows that shitposting will only incite more shitposting, so he moves the thread in subtle ways, and isn't unnecessarily aggressive.

The cure is obvious, lurk moar or spend your days butting your head against a wall. To put it even simpler:

STOP FUCKING POSTING

You know jack fucking shit about how things works around here, and don't fucking dare telling me you do after all this shit. If you did, we wouldn't be in this situation, and you wouldn't have to keep wondering why nobody seriously talks about your inane bullshit. If only you could've known what unholy retribution your "little" clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price. You goddamn idiot, I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

¿Qué wea dijiste sobre la bandera de mi país, conchatumadre? Para que lo sepas, me gradué como el mejor de mi clase como milico, he estado involucrado en numerosas operaciones secretas contra los Mapuches, y tengo confirmado alrededor de 300 asesinatos. He entrenado en tacticas de gorila y soy el mejor francotirador dentro de todas las fuerzas armadas chilenas. Tu no eres nada para mí, solo otro objetivo. Acabaré contigo de una manera que jamás has visto sobre la tierra, recuerda mis palabras. ¿Piensas que te vas a escapar de mí después de decir esa mierda en internet? Piénsalo de nuevo, hijo de puta. Estoy contactando mi red secreta de espías a lo largo del mundo. y tu IP está siendo rastreada ahora mismo, así que mejor prepárate para la tormenta, rata asquerosa, esa que va a destrozar esa mierda que llamas vida.
Estas muerto, pendejo. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, y puedo matarte de setecientas maneras distintas sólo con mis manos. No solo estoy entrenado en combate sin armas, además tengo acceso a un arsenal entero del cuerpo de marina de Chile y lo usaré en toda su extensión para borrar tu culo miserable de la faz del continente, pedazo de imbecil. Si tan solo hubieras pensado sobre las consecuencias que tu "inteligente" comentario iba a traer sobre ti, tal vez hubieras cerrado tu puta boca. Pero no pudiste, no lo hiciste, y ahora vas a pagar el precio, maldito idiota. Te tiraré tanta mierda sobre que te vas a ahogar en ella. Estas muerto, pendejo aweonao.

Wait seriously?
Is this a joke?
This has to be a joke.
No one can be this retarded.
Guys…
we got a serious case of Down syndrome with this thread's OP.

Please continue OP. You're well on the way to becoming a small-time lolcow

Fuck, that games like 30 pounds. I'll wait until it gets actual content too. are the female characters attractive? I want to know for scientific examinations

Nigger, I got that entire series bought already.

Anyways, , please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

Can't who's more autistic, you or OP

One is a (4) the other is a (32). Take your pick.

At this point, I don't even care to ask what game are we all discussing. Wathever it is, it's now shit by association with the underage OP and streambait.
Christ, it's like reverse-shilling: it downright kills any interest in a game you don't even know about yet. Fucking 5 stars.

Hey, I'm bumping this shit.
This has got to stay on top of the catalog for a few hours. Every Holla Forumsirgin needs to see this thread.
It's a fucking shrine to "pathetic and retarded shilling".
It's so amazing, I might even take a screenshot and post it on facebook. Maybe send it to Fox News too.
EVERYONE has to see this shit, it's that unbelivable.

OP's too busy crying on the suicide watch room to reply right now.

IT'S KI KI KI MA MA MA GOD DAMMIT

They put this sort of shit on television, so I don't see why not