Senran Kagura Thread

North American release date is August 29th.
You guys ready for PBS? Any of you anons going to E3, let us know how it is please

Who's your favorite Senran?
Who's your least favorite Senran?
What's your favorite SK title?

Why does EU get all the good shit when it comes to Marvelous games?

It looks boring

Stop playing shovelware anytime

Release date is for PS4 I imagine ?
Miyabi and katsunee are tied I'd say.
Mirai.
Oddly, I'd say Burst. Later titles did things better, but I remember Burst's story the most fondly, shitloads of side missions included. Might just be because it's the first game I played though.

Why isn't there a Senran Kagura kart racer?

Senran Kartgura

They already have the airbags for it.

can some nice drawfag please draw a bunch of senrans kart racing

Decent taste user
i disliked her for a while, but it dawned on me that I hated Yagyu even more
eh, to each their own. It's just a shame it runs like dogshit. I don't suppose you'd know whether or not it runs any better on a New3DS?

cheeky

snek senran a best

Yagyuu is pretty bad, but at least she doesn't hog the screentime.
I can check that, I'll get back to you.

Wrong

Well shit.
I wasn't aware that could even happen.

just realized in that second image in the OP is titled "Haruka and Rin." wew.

Hikage's definitely top tier not my personal favorite tbh, but she's near the top

I guess. Though I find that more forgiving with Mirai. I find it pretty funny that Mirai gets as much screentime as she does since she's always on about receiving attention. It's almost like its the dev's way of giving her the attention she wants. That being said, the senran with most undeserved screentime has to be Yomi imo i actually dislike her even more than Yagyuu. I'd even go as far as to say I hate Yomi.
great, much appreciated user.

Goddamitt XSeed are bunch of pussies for no giving us a titty mousepad and replacing the cover of the game.

o-oh.

Wrong.

yeah, i'm pretty miffed about the mousepad.
The cover I actually like better though it's probably reversible anyway

It hurts anons.

You have shit taste in anime so you deserve it

Reddit's that way boy.

Ryouna
Imu. She's like a shittier Yagyuu.
I like estival.

i still need to organize my folder, it's a huge mess, but I only have a couple hundred images as well. I'm Sorry for your loss

that'd be a pretty decent holdout on XSEED's part if they were giving it a physical PC release; but they won't. It'll probably get the PC port like Shinovi, Bon Appetit, and Estival did though.

Ryouna is pretty good.
I can't really disagree, but i'm personally kinda of meh about Imu. She's just sort of there and always wet for Miyabi.

I fixed the cartridge, thank fuck I had some glass cleaners lying around. And well, frame drops are definitely still there on n3DS but I think the game looks a little better ? I'm not certain and I'm not sure how that would work, but I get that feeling somehow.

You deserve it for not backing up what's dear to you. Learn from this.

failed slavs

holy fuck, how old are you?

oh, great!
o-oh, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for checking for me though user.

c'mon now son.

This man tells the truth

the mouse pad has the worst girl so don't worry about it

Mirai
Yomi
What's your favorite SK title?
Deep Crimson, but i only played that and Burst

snake yuuka is pretty good

PS4's region-free so I guess there's no reason I couldn't just get the European version, right? I might need to make yet another fucking PSN account to get the DLC, though.

I don't understand why the smaller market gets the better pre-order versions.

Anyone know if best girl will be on the disc, since I'm pretty sure the DLC's out in Japan already

It will be on disc on disc DLC

No idea. I figure we'll just get her, Ayane, and Honker as DLC post-release; just like the Ikki Tousen and other DLC girls from Estival Versus.

I'd like to think we'll get the Sonico DLC too still mad they didn't put in Super Pochacho as well

Well the way I understand it while Marvelous EU and Xseeed are sister compaines of Marvelous Xseed is more of an independent third party. And I guess it makes sense in some way that the smaller market would get the more expensive stuff for a niche title since they don't have to worry about producing as many of those oversized mouse pads while making a profit.

Katsuragi from the first game though my devotion has been tested lately since they got rid of the emotional neediness that was behind the groping and left her as just a pervy lesbian.
Hibari No I'm not the gurofag she's just annoying.
Estival Versus for the gameplay.

Guess I'll wait for hacks

The thing about Haruka is that she was great in burst but lost a lot in the later titles. Initially she was this crazy dominatrix/mad scientist who kept going on about making other senrans her dolls. We didn't know what the fuck that meant, but it was heavily implied to be some sort of sex slavery. This went into overdrive with Hibari's fake-out defection. Basically she had the mystique and balance between enticing and threatening needed for a good dom character.
And then in SK her dolls were revealed to just be shitty wooden things, and she was pretty much just a mad scientist character from then on, at best a standard ara.

Is it going to be fun?

It's a tie between Mirai and Ryoubi. You can't go wrong with guns and asses.
I can't stand Murasaki's whining, and she also plays like ass.
So far, Estival.

Not the absolute best, but definitely top tier and a sign of good taste.

Probably.

Any good lewd mods for Estival Versus?

Only nudies as if you didn't know that
I guess cheat engine changing tit size counts too.

Just got a nude one from Loverslab.

Haruka, I want to fuck her and fill her with my manly juice
I want to impregnate all of them, but I would probably cum inside Yagyu last, didn't even remember her until people mentioned her in this thread. I would also make sure to cum inside hibari in frot of her before so she understands that homosex is wrong and woman always loses to penis.
burst is the only one i have finished so that one, last boss sucked though. I got Estival versus but I got bored of that and haven't played it in a while.

Murasaki became an instant favourite once I saw her, along with Haruka and Ikaruga.

Murasaki best girl indeed.

I almost asked too. Thanks for clarifying though

Katsuragi is pretty good overall. I can understand disliking Hibari especially since Minori is a better "Hibari" anyway.

true enough user. I like Mirai a more than Ryoubi tbh. Mirai is cuter and more bully-able

Murasaki's pretty great. She just wanted to live her NEET life. Her personal story in Estival Versus was pretty damned adorable. It's one of my favorite Girls' Hearts mission sets in EV.

H Y P E D

I maintain my post. Haruka from shinovi versus onwards is tame as fuck.

that doesn't make her any less of of what she is though, and last I checked, the standard ara is far from sociopathic.

Haruka may be tamer; she's anything but "standard" still.

only thing that bugs me about the SK games is the story. especially the shitshow that was EV's last chapter.
i understand the games are supposed to be goofy and fun, but trying to include emotional scenes in a game like that feels weird. i didn't know whether to laugh or feel sad in the kurokage arc in EV, as in i was genuinely confused if it was supposed to be amusing or emotional.

i didn't really have any issues with SV's story though. it was fine for what it was.

Healthy blonde Katsuragi and her pure love for boobs captured me from the get-go but Ikaruga, Shiki and Ryoubi honorable bonermention

well, i guess i will wait for the PC release. there is going to be a PC port right? i need my 60fps tities

it probably will, since it's a PS4 game and not a 3DS one, if the previous Estival titles are anything to go by.

the previous Versus* titles i meant.

But why?

Mirai.
Minori, I don't like how she plays, looks or sounds
Shinovi Versus, up until now at least. I only just got Estival and had no chance to play it yet.

Snek is for Katsuragi

this faggot doesn't even know who the best senran is

it hurts.

Patrician taste.

I bet you're a "proud cuckold" too.

It's not fair.

user, you sounds like a virgin.
Believe it or not, I'm not saying this ironically.

Doesn't sound very Buddhist of her.

Your taste is so terrible that I'm having trouble believeng you are actually a human being.

she may look slutty and talk like a valley-girl bitch, but she doesn't strike me as the "blackmail this person / ruin their life" sort of type. She may be selfish, but she isn't malicious.

I can understand that, her voice is fairly annoying. I find her play-style pretty fun though. Hibari's the more annoying of the two imo

Come on now user.

That's because that's Mirais shtick.

correct

Gotta be Mirai
Hibari
Estival, what else

I repeat, I want to turn the SK cast into my harem.

the senran thread on >>>/vp/ is pretty empty too.

Is the Senran board dead?

pretty much seems that way. I think that one thread gets updated with whatever the newest New Wave cards are, but beyond that I think so.

as dead as most boards are, there is always the /vg/ thread which has tons of good stuff.

Any new Senran age regression cards?

dunno. haven't popped by /senran/ myself for a good few months now.

I want to do things terribly lewd things with and to Yuyaki.

don't you fags get tired of shilling such a shit game series with shit graphics, shit braindead gameplay, shit story, shit characters, shit character design, and shit music?

also I forgot: these games are full of DLC garbage as well

you have to go back

He's still right, though.

Not really.

Yes really

I WANT TO PEE IN RYOUBI'S SOFT DEFENSIVE TITTY COMPLEX-RIDDEN BUTT SO BADLY

Being born with flat tits and fat butt and thighs not to mention the heterochromia is like winning the genetic lottery. She should be proud.

He's right about DLC being cancer, and that the games leave a lot to be desired gameplay-wise.

Not really.

Haruka is best senran!
Haruka is best waifu!

Is the game good or are weebs only playing it because muh 2D titties ?

fixed that for you

nope

I see you're a man of culture as well

I wonder if in the future the senran will have to join up to battle the monsters?
I want to see how that would be , but I fear it would get too serious.

Hikage still my favourite , she makes me laugh way too much when she is trolling people.

PBS looks fun , I'll get it if it ever comes to PC.

I really like how in the story you learn about the character , personality really makes you care about them.

Well it already happened in SK2 on the 3DS. Now they just need to do the same for the Versus games.

Yeah, I'd love to get some more of the setting. The main problem is that you might have to reduce the cast in a game where they all fight a common enemy. At the very least you'd have less fights between Senrans.

Ryoubi has the advantage of being the only titty ninja that caters to both flat chest and big boob fans in most of the games since the only one with a in-game boob slider is SK2. If only Mirai wasn't so best she would be a strong contestant for top senran.

mostly titties. its a passable game otherwise, nothing too special

when is Senran Kagura 3

It could be the switch game they're working on.

You know, i never bothered to play a Senran, but in all the threads i've seen in passing until now, nobody ever mentioned the loligoth was a master of the gunskirt.

It was very in passing then, because Miraifags are quick to mention le ebin gundick.

Asuka
Ryouna. She had such potential in SV, and it feels like they just let is die and become the masochist schtick
That's a hard one. To be honest, I've enjoyed each game I've played. Burst got me into the series, and I really loved the beat-em-up gameplay. SK2 was more nuanced and the polish was real. The versus games do a good job with the 3D environment, but the faster gameplay of SV disappeared in EV. I'd probably say SK2 is my favorite of the 4, but each one is a lot of fun to play.

I think they make sure to add enough emotional storytelling, since back to Burst the games had more serious tones and Takaki originally wanted to kill off the cast at the end of the first game. I think my main concern is the possibility of losing the story and simply devolving into emptiness

Lewdkaruga needs some more attention

Been that way for a little while, but maybe it's time to bring it back, to Make /senran/ Great Again

Didn't the /vg/ thread die when the board was made?

Never. Takaki said so, that that series is over. Personally I think he's going to dick that part of the series with the multiverse stuff he's added in EV, and say that the girls in SK2 are dead

Only faggots and shitposters pretending to be miraifags bring that up.
t. Miraifag

Wake up, user.

Yumi is fat, FAT

How could anyone hate Ryouna, she's the most genuinely nicest and happest senran.

I'd call her disgusting, but she'd enjoy that. Haruka is more my type of trashy girl.

No. She's just a strong girl that doesn't let her issues consume her, like that fight in SV when she tells Haruka how happy she is to finally meet someone who doesn't freak out when they find out about Ryouna's extreme masochism. She must have been very lonely for a long time, but she didn't let it get to her. On a semi-related note, it amazes me how one of the least fleshed out characters from a fanservice game is still a more complex, well developed character than anything Bioware or Bethesda have come up with in a good two decades.

She looks like a retard like every other Shitran

I want to marry and impregnate Yumi.

W E W
E E
W E W

She's got potential to be more, and her internal issues really helped flesh her out, but I'm tired of the masochism schtick.

This though. Seriously

Will you let her learn what it means to be the perfect bride first?

The Switch game is another spinoff. Something that really takes the waifu shit and run with it but only with Asuka.

I tried one of these games and it was awful.
Why would you pay $60+ for shovelware with anime tits when you can get free anime tits online?

I'm amazed they didn't decide to do this earlier.
Senran VN fucking when?

Shallow game, shit story, shit characters, shit art, shit gameplay, shit girls. I like weebshit and otaku pandering stuff but this is absolute garbage. Even Neptunia is better.

here's your (you)

Isn't that half of what their mainline games are?

>>>/cuckchan/

Maybe if you have shit taste, which you do considering you posted shit artwork.

There's not enough yuri in them to be considered as such.
I just want a self-insert male character so i can pat Mirai's head.

I actually rather enjoy the storyline that's woven into the games, even if it is generic for ninjas.

Character development is done nicely too. Definitely better than AAA games

Both would take away from the otaku and yuri audiences that buy the games.

Do yurifags even care about Senran Kagura? I'm sure there are better games for them.

Being slightly better than shit doesn't mean anything, user. SK has shit character development on par with a generic shonen anime. Anybody who says otherwise is a shill.

Dunno but most people these days seem to grab at anything with even a tiny bit of what they're interested so it's possible.

And generic shonen anime can be fun. SK does just that without any problems, and the writing is still above other games in this day and age, no matter how badly you or anyone else keep clinging to the past

Stop.

I think Shinobi Refle is just Takaki testing the waters for a more romance oriented SK spin off. Or it could just be him trying to see what he can get away with on the Switch.

Yes, and SK isn't fun. It's boring mediocre garbage. Nothing it does in the character development department has never been done before.

How about you actually reply to my points instead of plugging your ears like a hugboxing faggot?

Pics related.
Kafuru should be slain without delay.
Hard to say. I want to say I enjoyed Estival Versus the most, but there were certain things about it that pissed me right off (e.g., the Shinobi Girl's Heart missions). If not that, definitely SK2. Bust slider and Gatling Mirai should be in ALL SK games.

Well, if Takaki thinks there doesn't need to be a SK3 then there doesn't need to be, but going with only one senran is really strange. None of the girls had any chance over "muh protagonist" Asuka, too.

Asuka has one puffy vuvla.

If this game turns out to be fun SJW are gong to come out of the woodwork to condemn it right?
Can we meme Peach Beach Fash

Her voice is disarming, I find her too adorable. Would befriend and pet even if she's only wearing a bikini, her cuddles must be very warm.

They already hate it, Takaki doesn't give two shits what they say so their usually tantrums went ignored.

Generally that is the case with fanservice game makers who aren't trying to win mass market appeal. They know their audience and know that a few screeching harpies won't hurt them any.

So I just started playing Shinovi Versus (first Senran game for me), and picked that one school where Mr. Hanzo or whatever pickpockets the food you were taking to your grandfather while fondling your breasts for the lulz.

I'd like to play this game, but my controller doesn't work. Do I need some kinda emulator, and if so which one is good?

What are you using? If it is a PS3 controller, then you are going to need something. PS4, 360, and Xbone controllers work natively.

Some logitech usb shitter, not meant for a console I don't think, it has a regular USB connector like a computer mouse or keyboard.

Here's a picture, pretty sure this is it.

Flip the switch on the back.

I might end up using the keyboard since I found some steam forum threads where people are making that work.

I don't really like controllers much but it's obvious that's how this game is meant to be played. Might be worth teaching my thumbs to be less stupid just so I can literally push A to continue.

Fucking god damn it, no way is it that easy.

Why is all of the official art of these games shit that even fan artists can draw better?

Well, I'm retarded, thanks for bailing me out. May the DD jiggles be with you, senpai.

kat, hikage, haruka, and ryouna are best senrans

I'm just happy it isn't Yumi.

very nice user

bamp

fuck off shill

You're a disappointment.

So he's like shitran kagayra?

Tell me something I don't know.

Counter-sage.

You can't counter a sage, you dipshit. Sage does nothing. It doesn't bump a thread. You can't counter adding zero to a number.

Since all you've done in this thread is complain about SK in general and bully me in particular, I'm assuming you don't want the thread bumped when you post (hence the sages on most of your posts).

I'm here to fix that.

I don't care if the thread is bumped. If anything it shows how desperate you shills are. Also what's with the shit lighting in that game? Everything looks like overly glossed garbage. Also why does the blonde bitches tits look like they're filled with helium? Are you fags into inflation like Andrew Bluebear Dobson or something?

bump

Among other things. But I must admit, I have been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the primaryelfposter.