Neo Geo Thread

What an amazing piece of hardware. Why is it such a pain in the ass to try and emulate on a Wii? Can it be done on any other console, like an XBOX or anything else that cam output 240p component?

blogpost:, I found an abandoned disheveled arcade cabinet recently, decided to take it home and to my great suprise found that it contained an MVS motherboard, three games including a Metal Slug and a decent monitor that still works. Pls advise on what to collect for it

How the fuck is the spoiler a blogpost if it's videogames. No, I'm serious, unless blogposting also means just talking about what you scavenged through, even when directly vidya related. like this just means talking about you found, instead of your life.

Wouldn't that mean about 70%~ of the posts of this board are blogposts too?

Get a multicart from AliExpress.

The mind boggles, user.

Go back, 10 buck cuck.

Gotcha.

Is there a Neo Geo Everdrive in the works or is it too pic related for that krizz faggot?

This was my dream console at the time, but I could never afford it. ;_;

There was talk of a Neo Geo flash cart, but it's vaporware for the time being. No real point in it, since chinese multicarts have everything you would want to play anyway, and the Neo Geo homebrew scene is like, one dull platformer and some demos. Also
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KRIKZZ

That reminds me. How is NG Dev Team's output? I know KrautBuster probably isnt Holla Forumschan's cup of tea, but what about Gunlord?

You want a blogpost?
And now I can't find anything even on craigslist, other than "we can fix your monitors!" posts.

I'm sorry bb

Why did you spoiler half your post?

I don't have any information more recent than about 5-7 years ago, because I steered clear of the Neo Geo scene before I even bought my AES due to the horrible people in the community. It's full of psychotic retards, like the one faggot who ruins the case inserts for AES games to increase the value of the ones he keeps. If I met people like that, my primary collection might be put to use.

nice video games you got there freindo

there is a neogeo flash cart in development for all cartridge loading versions of the system. It's expensive, but honestly, you can sell that metal slug cartridge and buy 10 of the flash carts.

Why don't you play russian roulette on your videogames ?

Please post the /ss/.

Neo Geo is only good for Metal Slug, unless you're a fightan degenerate.

NeoNazi

I gotchu user

Awwwww

Where's the rest of it?

Please post more.

You fucking retard

Best image to come out of 8/v/ possibly ever.
It's a work of art

Would an Arcade renaissance ever occur? I imagined a business model that used a pay-to-play kind of concept to deliver a great experience like in the good ol' days but instead of a physical machine, the player would pay up something like 5 cents per continue to be able to play on his own machine, without a restriction on the amount of games he'd own, perhaps with an option to buy a full copy of the game without continue bullshit for something like 30 dollarydoos.