Hi Holla Forums...

Hi Holla Forums, I'm playing on vanilla don't starve and in my 3rd world I stumbled upon this tallbird congregation (see pic related).
Before teleporting again I want to kill them all in a fun way, so far I tried 2 things unsuccesfully
couldn't make them follow me long enough to reach the stripe of placed powder
this sounded particularly entertaining especially because they all come out at night and as you can see in the pic there is a huge spider biome, I tried doing so but some spider were attacking me anyway, don't know why.

Bear in mind there are around 20 tallbirds there so I can't go in the middle of it without dying. I was thinking about bringing up lobsters as well from a cave but so far they didn't show up yet.

Any ideas?

Has the game evolved from what it was 2 years ago ?
It just was some mediocre survival experience back then.

I think you can go to different dimensions or some shit now. Haven't played it in years.

They added weather and boats.

I'm sold now.

I got raped and they have all of my stuff now, what do

those fuckers won't know what hit them

I got my stuff back but I can't let those fagbirds go unpunished, I shall wait till the summer and make bee mines and tooth traps and kill them one by one, fuck the fun way I'll slaughter them all

forgot pic

they literally state on the wiki that he's not

Oh fuck I didnt know that, guess its cool then

Inb4 pic after pic of op getting blown out by the birds.

How about just leading Hound attacks into them? That would solve two problems in one go.

That's how I died the fist time, there's too many birds, they just rape everything instantly.
I'm making tooth traps and bee mines atm, I'll mix guerrilla tactics and havel-style marble suit brute force

I think I could use these

Now's the time to strike!

He's got his first victim and he's ready to take on more!

Let me steal your children in the mean time

The battle rages on

I have made a mistake.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

They burnt down my flowers and now they're burning my treeguard!

eat meat, get huge and rip them in half? then eat them and get even bigger

I'm not gonna eat these, I also put a sign in the middle of the nest, fuck those birds I'm teleporting now

Make an army of smallbirds!