Tell the monkey paw of vidya your wish. If you roll dubs it comes true, but at a price

Tell the monkey paw of vidya your wish. If you roll dubs it comes true, but at a price.

I wish non-vidya threads like this one would stop appearing on Holla Forums forever. I'll pay any price.

I wish OP wasn't so gay.

OP gets banned.

EA suddenly makes great games again, pushing the industry forward into a new golden age.

I wish for a true biological evolution game.

Off by one.

advance wars 5

TERROR ATTACKS EVERY DAY THIS MONTH INCLUDING SOME AT E3

all the commies will be gassed

re rolling

it doesn't count doing that, you faggot. You are going to get the total opposite.

I wish for a new F-Zero game on the Switch.

Well then I wish for the jews to leave vidya alone

E3 shows that vidya is going back to it's roots, with no sjw pandering.

Metroid

Gabe Newell announces his new game at the PC Gaming presentation at E3.

I wish all video game would unconditionally cater to my fetish.

I wish half-life 3 to be released but to be as shitty as possible

Were the E3 threads lightning rod for meme magic?

A strategy game that's focused on logistics, micromanagement, and customizing your units.

ren does his attack

I wish a good racing game

There would of been one hell of a monkey's paw there

dwarf fortress?

you have to control with your erect dick

I wish the Chao Garden would come back

it will but on iOS

I want Ren user to follow his promise

Gabe gets ISIS-ed. EA now owns steam.

I wish vidya never existed.

Op posts his asshole with timestamp.

Goatse 2.0 here we go

Todd Howard becomes a vagrant

Kirkbride return to Bethesda…

Shit threads like these get banned, I'll pay the price of having things get moderated for once if I have to.

I want this E3 to blow me away

You heard him OP

It's not like I have anything to lose.
I want a gaem that I am guaranteed to win and has 1 trillion dollars of real life shekels as a prize.

I wish for a good sci fi game

Too bad it's never going to happen

Israel has a major economic meltdown and the shekel becomes worthless on par with Zimbabwean currency at its worst

All Muslims spontaneously collapse and die.

He returns, but Todd only allows him to make art and not touch his writing.

GTA6 stars a stronk femMC who don't need no man and takes apart corrupt patriarchy piecemeal as zhe spreads social justice!

Screen capped
t. Rockstar

Monkey's paw, asshole isn't specific and could simply be his neighbor that he really hates.

I don't get it.

I wish graphics were rolled back so the visual direction could go towards intricate textures and shiny metal, not muddy bland shit and plastic. If every game has to be isometric in compensation, I'll take it gladly.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon take the Sun and Moon world in the same direction as B2/W2 did to B/W.

Commander Keen Dark Reboot

A sci fi game where you play as a psionic mollusc monster.

Mount and Blade: Warband actually ever getting released

Mindflayers are cephalopods

I want a game where you are a really cool crab.

Nah brah, I'm talkin like this.
But not a screenshot of the species, like an actual game where you control people's minds, slither all over everything, and leave mucous trails on the expensive equipment.

All kickstarter games from now on aren't money scams and deliver on all their promises.

Mark eats another large ice cream cake but streams it.

The cake is coconut.

The cake is a lie

EA's CEO gets assassinated live on stage.

I will never understand, and I enjoy pineapple topping

Denuvo goes bankrupt

The RTS genre returns in full power and blows dota and MOBA shitters into oblivion. All who insulted RTS or brought it to ruin pay the ultimate price.

Battle realms sequel and it's good.

GOD DAMMIT

I want Ren to do it.

I already got my wish. Culdcept Revolt is being localized.

But it's being localized by NISA. And they got Ys 8 while they were at it.

E3 will be the purge we need

i want to have lots of SEX with vidya girls that i find attractive and have endless SEXUAL stamina

your dick goes numb

I wish fromsoft would only keep making souls games that only get better as they make more.

Twisted Metal comes back but the gameplay is shit.
Oh wait–

I wish the PS2 will be made a popular console again and have games regularly made for it.

I cum so hard that my balls prolapse.

Re-rolling

Granted. However since these video game characters don't exist, you have to settle for sub-par attention whore cosplayers full of STDs. Enjoy the herpes.

thats isnt even what i wished for, is this a chinese knockoff monkey paw?

We get RPG open world grindfest and mod platform that doesn't suck.
I just want to combine actual decency of Elona with game that wasn't made on Dwarf Fort budget.

Mobas and tf2/overwatch arena games stop being profitables and popular.

Each vidya girl you fuck gets discontinued and no new games/fanart/fanfiction are ever made about her ever again.

Should've worded your wish better then, faggot. Be lucky you still have endless stamina and a dick that isn't numb.

I want there to be a good Medievil 3.

Fuck it.
I wish gamefreak hired me

UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS

and a girlfriend

gf for this guy so he won't buy this shit game.

A BF.

I want half life 3.

a helium exit bag

Your bag made of helium instantly disperses on account of it being a gas.

It's a MOBA in early access.

One last re-re-roll

It is another TF2 clone

Pixelshit indie takes their place and become the new staple vidya, this attracts millions of numal cucks to videogames.

Non-vidya threads are banned forever. However Mark bans all vidya related content, and the board dies.

kill all summerfags

he said HIS asshole, you nigger. My downstairs neighbors are assholes but I don't refer to them as MY assholes, they're just THOSE assholes.

GOD DAMMIT FUCK THIS THREAD.

They all die, but does everyone else on Holla Forums

I wish for Bloodborne to release on PC

I wish the next Elder Scrolls game was somehow even shittier and less like Morrowind than Skyrim was.

I wish that my anus would prolapse so hard that my digestive system would fly out of my asshole.

Check this faggot here

Is this the real guy they chased of filthy frank? Looks like filthy frank.

I wish for a new Breath of Fire game, on the Nintendo Switch or PC, with an Acid Jazz Soundtrack & Hand Drawn Sprite Art and…and I don't want any zombie dev teams, and I don't want to turn into a furry myself, and I don't want any other surprises you got that?

i worded it fine, youre just a half rate devil. the wish is supposed to happen without any modification on the devils side, but have some kind of ironic cruelty in there so that it seems like i got what i wanted but something makes me heavily regret it or that it comes with a dreadful consequence.

ill do it for you since youre such a novice
this one is ripe for misinterpretation, i could be getting tied up and pegged in the ass, i dont like that prospect one bit.
maybe my perception of what is attractive gets twisted into something horribly ugly or while theyre attractive theyre trouble in every other way. hell, you could have said that i now find mediocre cosplayers attractive and i wouldnt be complaining.
but no energy to do anything else, and i never said anything about nourishment, maybe id burn away my body and starve to death, or stay awake until my brain shits out because i cant get any rem sleep.

You get all that, and more, but all the major characters are transsexuals, and will never shut up about it.

YOUR could refer to a sibling or relative however.

ALL ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES ARE RELEASED FOR PC

I wish Square Enix would retcon all of their Final Fantasy games past 9 and make a FF7 remake that uses and builds upon the old FF turn based combat system, starting a new golden age of retro turn-based JRPG's.

PLS MONKEY PAW, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE, JUST MAKE IT SO!

SO CLOSE

Perhaps it is for the best.

REROLLING UNTIL' DUBS

Wait a second, how is this is catch? This is even better than what he wished for!

The entire universe and all life is destroyed, and everyone's mind is trapped in an idyllic fantasy world where all their dreams and whims are fulfilled

I still wouldn't call my brother "my asshole". I might say "my brother, the asshole" or "my brother, who is an asshole" or "my brother, that asshole".

At last, sweet relief.

After 100 years, the novelty of endless power have become stagnant and boring. Violence become the new method for entertainment.
After 10 000 years, all who can speak curse your name and endlessly hound you wherever you go.
After a million years only a few have the will to carry on, the rest have accepted their fate.
After 10 million years, an uproar of movement and excitement, as an old prophecy foretold of the great release would come at the year 10 000 000, but the date pass, and another day dawn to the sound of cries and endless creams.
After a billion years, everyone will have gone insane without hope of returning to sanity.
After 10 billion years, the only passtime remaining is to mindlessly slaughter everyone anyone meet, but since it's all happening in a fantasy world, they just respawn.
After 100 billion years, the only sound that can be heard is the anguished cries for the release of death, but you have doomed everyone to live forever, truly a fate worse than death.

In this sort of hivemind state you are also forced to experience the fantasies of all others.

I say it works for shorthand. I think you're just quibbling and want to see buttholes.

REROLL

well, if youre going to mince words

I wish every game was ported to linux

DONE but they handle like shit and you can't get more than 30 fps on even the most decent of rigs.

First off: No, I'm just quibbling because I'm not a fucking illiterate and I'd prefer it if you weren't an illiterate either
Second: That having been said - I am, however, all for the OP being forced to humiliate himself by posting his butthole in his shitty thread.

Done, but every single port is handled by a liberal Australian group that heavily censors every game.

I wish only women played video games.

I want armored core to be good again, like pre 7th gen titles.

Come on now, if you don't play with the language it invites more outsiders. You must be ESL and harmed by English turns of phrase.

Everyone turns into a woman.

this is not a bad fate

Possibly so.

I want a new truck simulator game

Enticing, but there is no harem to be built without man.

I wish the /u/ meme dies for good and the entire world denounces lesbians

FUCK

Consider yourself lucky, because that was a monkey paw wish.

There can be. I used to know this girl in my friend's college that was hardcore into BDSM and had some freaky fucking following of betas, male and female, that had authority positions. This was only sexually; of course. I am sure it could be replicated socially.

Plus you can just make dickgirls with science as well.

Because women no longer find other women attractive, they instead turn their eyes to men. But men are not interested in the new wave of lonely ugly hambeats or have already settled with their 2D waifus. Because women are too undesireable for actual men and yuri is no longer an option, a new wave of female-to-male transsexuals is unleashed upon the world, fueled by women who were so infatuated with men that they wanted to become male and have gay sex with hats on, or to become men to prey on their fellow womankind.

I WANT GAME

Fourth Reich and no more normalfags on my internet

OP still hasn't done it.

I wish for a million wishes!

the hand grows a million fingers and accidently smothers you to death

All the normalfags join the fourth Reich, nothing changes except everyone has sweet boots now.

implying he fugs them into oblivion ?

My computer will be able to run any vidya that comes out perfectly.

A bigger and more active Postal 2 modding community.

i wish makoto from street fighter was real

E3 gets bombed by religion of peace

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

No one dies and the rest of the E3 is as boring as always.

She will only marry a karate master that can defeat her.

I wish Todd Howard chokes to death on stage at E3

Seconded.

I wish devs put more effort into optimizing their games instead of expecting everyone to have top tier hardware.

NO SURVIVORS

I wish we got a phenomenal Andy Griffith's Show-inspired game, from Telltale.
One on par with The Wolf Among Us.

There's literally no down sides to this at all, and the world is made a better place.

I wish for all summer fags to leave and never return.

Stalker 2 here we go

Cuckchanners and redditors replace them. inb4 what's the difference

Only the devs and studios you like are harmed.
Or the survivors insist on being like the UK and Europe and proceed to inject all their games with Pro-Islam, Pro-Immigration, Multiculturalism messages.

I want to make a vidya that runs on my shitty cpu core.

I don't think you realize what kind of mistake you almost made user.

That's not a wish, and monkey paw that you are probably lazy and the game will be meh.

one is right
the other is probably also right

dont even think about it nigger.

I wish games were made "complicated" enough to require a keyboard and console fags fucked off and got a pc or just died.

Pick 1 and before you say m-muh Melbourne let me Tell you that Melbourne IS NOT Australia

That's obviously neither OP's ass nor his hole.

A version of starbound with cute characters and great gunplay that doesn't fucking suck with a developer base that aren't insufferable, lazy cunts who can't handle criticism, complete with a thriving modding scene, above average fanart, and No slimy business practices like DLC nor day-one passes