E.Y.E:Divine Cybermancy

Does anyone understand the mechanics of Klaadum's Ladder?

I've searched around and there is conflicting information some going so far to say 10 is impossible in some missions since a patch.

Any benefits to getting a high score?

Is there any chance in hell of mod support?

No, nobody does, not even streumon. It's a mystery.

I don't understand it but you don't need to understand it so it's okay, just keep shooting things and hope for a good score.

Post more E.Y.E memes, please.

here's a good one

LITERAL MEME GAME

no fuck you, you can't just say "literal meme game" and be done with it.

It's a shit game for german autists.

Slow, tedious, tasteless just like their cuck nation. Go play something with an actual vibe, who achieves without pretending to be more sophisticated than it is.

you don't know jack shit about anything, leave.

What is this from?

Wait, there's a high score? What the fuck does Klaadum's Ladder means anyway?

we should probably make OC tho
i wish i can but im not witty

Back before the 'ending', you were able to unlock the 'real ending' by scoring 10 on Klaadum's ladder.
It was so hard to get it that people speculated that it was just shit that the devs said because they didn't implement any ending to the game

Klaadum's ladder is also impossible to understand what it is based on

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN???
I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT??? I GET IT THAT PEOPLE KNEW WHAT THE ENDING WAS ALL ABOUT BUT, THAT SHIT??? IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!=
IT'S A VAGUE SCORE? THEN WHY DOES IT SEEM RELEVAN? WHY??
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
why?
….

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND, JUST FOLLOW ORDERS!

The true true ending requires you to get the highest score on all levels in a single playthrough

Anyone have footage of the MentorS easter egg? I found him in the file with dialogue but haven't seen anything myself considering the fact that he was removed in later updates

Citation? I've never heard of this before, and have a hard time believing nobody has documented it, assuming its even possible.

I was in the thread when that was created
basically somebody made that molten red hot asshurt post which turned into a competition over who could read it out with the funniest voice and post on vocaroo

It's a joke. The devs indeed did say that the ladder would determine whether you get the true ending or not but nobody ever managed to accomplish it because even now nobody knows what the ladder is based on.

No, but there are benefits to getting a lot of brouzouf

Streum-on planned to release a SDK but they couldn't because of some engine licensing fuckery, which is unfortunate since EYE could use a rebalancing patch

So is anything real in E.Y.E?
Are the orus or the black ship aliens?

Did you get to the real ending?

Yes but that has no context with the worlds events.
So where does the cycle of guilt start and end and what's a part of it.
Is the metastruematic force something unique to the cycle of guilt, or did it exist in the real world too?

If no then did the Orus, did the warhammer, did the mysterious aliens?
And if they do or don't what significance do they have with the story?

The metastreumonic force most likely exists outside of the cycles, the cycles of guilt themselves though do not. If the cycles are based on actual memories then it is an extremely flawed recolletion of it. The Orus are described as humanoids with a third eye, which you don't really see anywhere in the game, except maybe the Jians due to their armour design.

No, it's just a video game user.

Where is this sewer monster the bandit guy talks about in new eden?
I went trough entire underground tunnel section but i couldn't find anything.

It doesn't exist.
he was talking about the monster in the wall that tells you about the artifacts.

Dude, what?

It's one of these faggots in the wall of the room with this faggot. There should be a switch on a wall.

I take this is the games legendary translation then?

sure is

No. All E.Y.E memes are shit and forced. They are absolutely reddit tier.

This is skyrim tier cancer and you should be ashamed for posting it.

>>>/reddit/

t. broken legs
you can't hide behind your vpn

confirmed for broken legs and no brouzouf

The game is a worse mess in french actually when it comes to mistakes (grammatical, orthographic, etc…) because it's the original draft. There was some proofing done to translate it in English.

Well it is possible that there was something intended for the sewers considering how fuckhuge they are and considering the fact that the map designer was forced to cut down the size of levels in order to prevent them from crashing the engine.

I can't wait for that SWAT like game set in the EYE universe.

You know how the cycle goes. There's that initial rush of threads about the game, the jokes spring from it because they're legitimately funny at the time, and they gradually become part of the board culture as they're repeated in other threads. Then the mainstream finds them, drives them into the fucking ground (they become "shit and forced" like you said), and we have to cut them away from the vague, uncodified list of board-acceptable memes.

Let's not pretend that E.Y.E. and, by extension, E.Y.E. memes, are in any way popular enough that we have to drop them.

The maps are too fucking big and empty and it seriously hampers the game.

If it is true they were intended to be larger the level designer was a fool. The maps take too long to get across unless you wear light armour and upgrade legs which means death as soon as anything sees you but trundling around in heavy armour so you can survive bogs the game down. Medium armour is shit at both.>>12726958

That could be interesting, hopefully the minigun wouldn't be hit too hard with a nerf.