4 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/169
archive.fo/F1v4O
archive.is/mVhLO
archive.is/9NTuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we going to get the happening that we finally deserve?

Probably not, sadly.

Hey faggots

Devolver announced their conference time so I put my report card in the right order

If you're as autistic as I am, here's the latest & greatest template

Nintendo has already won, no contest

Shekel snatchers will leave the industry and E3 will be about showing off cool games again.

Ren will do it

More games with the Goddess that is Lightning

With what games?

Half Life 3 is announced, scheduled for launch later this summer, and turns out to be a massive fucking disappointment. The amount of refunds breaks the Steam Store and causes valve to go out of business, freeing PC gaming from the greedy jew hands of Gabe Newell forever.

You will see suffering on a scale previously unimaginable.

Reminder she is genderbent cloud.

no ass
no tits
not a damn redeeming quality

>6666
OH FUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG

Holy shit

Take your reverse trap to the dump and get a better waifu, faggot.

They're going to blow up Todd, aren't they?

oh fuck my brother is going to E3 this year

not again

please deliver me to the holy kingdom

OH MY GOD. IT BEGINS

Mega satan quads trumps double dubs. Prep your asshole for maximum feminist overdrive and a dead liar.

It's happening

Fuck you all, she is perfection
Not my fault you can't see it, she is too good for you.
I appreciate her greatly.

guys, I'm getting kind of scared right now
god help us if this becomes some kind of chain reaction of dubs

During one the of the conferences, a bunch of numale developers will walk on stage and jerk each other off while the audience applauds. They will hope to be sprayed with the developers' semen, but it won't happen because numales don't have enough testosterone to produce more than a few drops of jizz that can only travel a maximum of three inches before falling to earth.

Have fun "appreciating" your fictional boygirl.

I bet you faggots will be the first to bitch about feeling bad and telling others to not revel in the chaos when Renanon does the deed.

Fucking japs and your shit waifus. How can you fucks have such horrible taste? Its just edgier emo Cloud with pink hair, a flatter chest and less curves. Skinny dyke probably doesn't even lift.

Good lord, its happening

I pray for at least 20 killed in the first night.

STOP

Delusional shit taste, thy name is user

Sounds promising.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Its all going to be so delicious.

AW SHIT NIGGA

If Renanon actually does the deed, this is the video I will play when it happens, even if moralfag anons show up to tell me its wrong, I will laugh, laugh and laugh.

So I'M the delusional one, yet you faggots really think E3 will get attacked.
You're just not intelligent enough to appreciate Lightning.

MINE NIGGER

Tell me something I don't know

I don't know who's worse, Thiccfags or obnoxious skeleton lightningfags.

>Implying Todd won't go on last with a "major announcement" and end the conference with a bang

How sad it must be to be you.

SHE HAS NO TITS
SHE HAS NO BUTT
LIGHTNING IS A DIRTY SLUT

Indeed

At least thiccfags are entertaining and don't sound like brainwashed SE zombies.

ISIS invades the live stage and declares war on israel

Enjoy your shitty delusions of an E3 attack.
I'm going to bed.

please keep the waifu-fagging in the waifufag thread that is up on wednesdays
it's only right

I like to believe that it's actually Nomura desperately trying to salvage his trashcan of a character.

you could say
it's a
Killer Joke

Please fall into a sleep so deep that you won't ever wake up.

Just when I thought I hit the bottom of the suffering holeā€¦

They're in for it now.

Its amazing how fucking autistic Lightningfags are.

dubs check 'em.

Dragons Dogma 2
new not-shit DMC

something will happen

New Crazy Taxi with level editor
PC port of Anarchy Reigns
Vanillaware PC ports
Sonic Racing 3

Somebody post some final report cards for last year's

Mark loses weight

The Holohoax: Electric Boogaloo happens.

I love trips. So i'l get 3 great games this e3.

Half-Life 3

Zero
That's an even number because it comes before one
Right

Mark will never lose weight.

People stop giving a shit if video games are art because enough of E3 is so shit it causes them to never want to deal with vidya.

Cool

Actually video games are extention of a theatre.

Bannerlord gets a release date.

I'm wondering if Sony is going to announce a PS4 Pro Plus Elite Edition Turbo at E3. There's a really good deal on a Pro nearby at the moment and I'm very tempted, but I don't want to get it literally days before an announcement of something even better.
Mostly I'm just looking forward to the Nintendo Direct though.

Actors were held in contempt by old societies, they lived with prostitutes and gravediggers. This was the correct thing to do.

Do you buy microtransactions?

GET ANGRY, REN!

Video games become great again, SJWs leave for good, EA's offices get firebombed.

GET ANGRY, REN!

I just want to see games I could actually enjoy come out.

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

No, it's mostly for the exclusives and some multiplayer with friends who don't PC.

There he goes again.

If only this post had gotten dubs.

Please, may I get dubs for him?

Renfag probably got swatted if Sunshine taught us anything.

you're trying to get banned?

He's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

GET ANGRY, REN!

For his sake, yes.

Curses upon the stool pigeon who ratted him out.

GET ANGRY, REN!

What is this sorcery?

You might as well, incremental console upgrades are one of most jewish anti console and anti consumer fucking things I've ever seen rivaling that kind of monetizations and buying said versions will only set a precedent and encourage these kikes to follow the smartphone way.

:^)

Kek hates you, it's confirmed. Which is good, get the fuck out of here and stop shitting up these threads

Kek doesn't exist.

Namefags need to go though.

Agreed.

Perfect
MODS MODS

It's because whores like you keep taking them all.

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, CHEN

It's time for a most fitting of E3 traditions by now, lads:

Place your bets now on what big thing Todd shows us this time, and what sweet lies he tells us all this time.

THE PROPHECY OF REN THE DESTROYER IS WRITTEN IN DUBS, TRIPS, QUADS, AND EVEN TRIPLE TRIPLE-DUBS DUBS

Slutposter has done nothing wrong.

REN'S GONNA HIT E3
GET ANGRY, REN!

It's time

If he actually does it I will be impressed. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up.

I hope you like the games user

New F-Zero

FUCK YOU

Where's the pictures?

e3 will blow up

GET ANGRY REN

I'm barely commenting anymore~

user let's be banned toghether, you can hold my hand if you want! ^^

What drives someone to post with a name on an anonymous message board?

>implying I'm not just going to gain your trust only to hold someone else's hand in front of you

Now

I'm only 21
What the fuck happened

LETS GET IT OOOONNNNNN

If it happens, then it happens. I don't expect it to change anything, if it does.

REPORTED

I dunno, it's too political and it's not like we're going to see something that's going to be like "YES!" for us. It's going to be the usual, Ubisoft announces a shit game that nobody here likes, Bethesda announces a shit game that nobody here likes, Activision announces the acquisition of another studio .. and then a shit game that nobody here likes.

There's going to be cringey as fuck performers, people who mispronounce names or shit on the fans of games, it's going to be an SJW paradise with more rainbow coloration than a layer of oil on top of water, we're going to hear about all of these art house games that look like shit, they're going to push the whole "mature games for mature gamers" thing, and we're going to hear about how fun isn't enough and it's time to get political. There's going to be games that push the leftist dogmatic frothing, DOWN WITH TRUMP, TRUMP IS EBUL, blah blah blah.

E3 is the same as SXSW, same as PAX, same as any other fucking gaming convention. Why are people excited about this anymore? I'd rather watch a Japanese games conference, when the fuck does Code Vein come out?

It's a slow decline into decadence, and I don't really get why people are so excited about E3 anymore (or ever, really).

son, I am disappoint.

TOBLEROOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
I wish I could forget that fucking meme.

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

Because we get a high concentration of memes.
Unplanned memes of course, not the ones that the companies try to push

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/169

Makes the entire shitty event worth it tbh

also check'em or whatever

ur 2 slow

GET ANGRY, REN!

Archive of before thread:
archive.fo/F1v4O

Make some fresh Squilliams you knowā€¦if you don't have anything else to do.

GET ANGRY, REN!

we get excited to get disappointed user

Maybe tomorrow.
In the meantime here's a couple of template edits I made. Just a combination of the two for petite characters.

That sounds sad.

don't we already have enough?

It's not about getting excited over shitty video games. It's about the spectacle of watching out of touch studios desperately trying to connect with the audience and failing miserably. It's about laughing at all the cringey moments and remembering all the false promises made to generate hype when a game flops a few months down the line.
Occasionally there will even be games that you want to see (like Bannerlord) or pleasant surprises. Those are just a bonus though

You can't have to much of a good thing.

its only sad if you make it so im sure the glorious bastards from this god knows where site will make a confy and fun time,its like watch a awkard dance i know its shitty and it get cringy to watch but u still can get in the mood and make enjoyable

I had hoped we'd get something new this year

Some people like to make extras from time to time.

Glad to see not all of us are wearing grown-up pants, user. How are things?

sounds like everything normal fags killed.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Demon's Souls remaster

I'm trying to make a takumi one, handbrake on the closed hand, steering wheel on the other, but I Have to install photoshop, I can't do it on paint.

those trips, yum!

Agreed.

Who is his first victim?

Todd apparently

todd gets the gas first, confirmed!

Hitler gets the gas

yes, to use on todd. good plan sir.

GET ANGRY REN

I triedā€¦

But I wanted him to kill Pete Hines first.

Just here to post my card/schedule for people.

Someone please post the original screencap of Chihuahua-chan's declaration of war.

I really hope not. Killing people isn't going to make vidya better.

No, but it will teach them a lesson in violence
and maybe if they get Todd or someone similarly shit
you never know

We do know; they'll just be replaced by someone shittier, they always are. Murder is best when it's just fictional. The cheering here for serial killings sounds like how mudslimes get online when a jihadist goes on the loose.

Let us see how many we have..
Sweet Victory has 109 unique variations of the template excluding template itself.
Worlds Apart has 227 unique variations of the template excluding template itself.

I suppose yeah

GET MAD, CHAD!

Y'know the only way to stop corrupt cultural marxists is to kill them right? Debunking them, asking politely, outing them, shaming them, cutting their advertisers, not buying their propaganda, etc. even when they lose money they don't stop. Nothing makes a dogmatic zealot stop except death or perhaps fear of death.

That's where fear of death comes into play. Kill a few and the others may fuck off out of fear. You're not dealing with high-testosterone, fearless invaders. It is an invasion of limp-wisted milquetoasts with wealth and connections.

Good vidya will find its own way.

The tide has been turning for a while, user. Why change course? Are you tired of winning?

What can a third song be?

Light up the Night?

(checked)
Can't Win?
The message would be fitting, but I'm no certain the song itself would fit how the other webms went.

Would eurobeat work for squilliam pictures?

Seconding this

This song is really good I tell ya. Found it the first time during election night while watching Jim's 8 hour stream.

9/11 will be nothing compared to this.

GET ANGRY, REN!

They will pay for this

HERE WE GO

Nothing wrong with old cheese.

they really hate white people don't they?

We have to be #1 on the board list. We have to acheive that highscore. Also hell yeah E3 better have some new fun games to play. I am getting kinda sick of all the grindan rpg like games.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Everything is going to be fine

Yes.

Everything is going to be fire

FINAL EDITION OF E3 BINGO

I took it upon myself to update the parts about Aisha Tyler since she isn't going to be there this year

GET ANGRY, REN!

NO HOPE!

I'm a Nintendofag and I'm nowhere near E3.

How old were you when your dick and balls atrophied and fell off?

oh shit

Dedication

At this point, I'm just glad that people pay enough attention to F-Zero to give it a fake video

Fucking moralfags.

Rate.

Colour his skin in and it's gold. Also you forgot to fill in the background under his armpit.

Put a bowling alley or strip club behind him.

Colour the background between his arm, and you should be good

Platinum Games will make a Shrek character action game that plays like a spiritual successor to God Hand.

Nintendo is a decaying corpse.

I want Ubisoft to see the most bloodshed. Please, do it for video games.

A little pinker. And you forgot the white spot under Niko's armpit!

GET ANGRY, REN!

Cody, please leave already. We don't need more cancer on this board.

Speaking of a god hand, hasn't someone drawn a Guts? Naturally there needs to be a Griffith

They said they were going to have a "big E3" this year, soā€¦ hopefully they weren't lying.

GET ANGRY, REN!

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELVES AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

I'm not the user that made it, but here's a quick edit

DO IT REN

Love um both. Great work.

And you deleted the dates and times, you retard. Your card is shit.

GET ANGRY, REN!

Get a load of this faggot.

This is already in the second webm but I managed to somewhat finish it. r8

SOMEONE POST THE SCHEDULE SO I KNOW WHICH STREAMS ARE ON WHAT DAYS

I hope at least a JSRF port is announced before Ren gets angry.

Read the fucking thread, retard.

see

I did; I thought it was just another report card. I didn't see that it had the times. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out. I'm looking forward to shitposting with you guys.

We all know that it's gonna be a mess why hope for anything good to come from this shit hole

I'm probably a bit too hopeful here. Also dubs and Bully 2 is announced.

Todd Howard is going to get raped by a Muslim on stage?

Think only person who is getting bullied is you user?

?

can i bully you?

bring it

you watch video games as movies, i can't bully you anymore than you've bullied yourself

Jokes on you, I have terminal autism

you're not as autistic as i am, my autism is incureable

I think E3 this year will be boring unless they announce a lot of new IPs.

Quake much like Half Life 2 was shit, and only the community support made them into great games.

this goes for a
LOT
of games, like elder scrolls

No gods, no masters

Get fucked, its nothing but trash

Devolver has a conference this year? What? Don't they mostly just publish early access and pixelshit games?

Granted some of them are great pixelshit games, but does that really warrant it's own conference?

IPs are overrated. I don't give a shit about new IP, old IP, established gameplay, new gameplay. I just want good games that are fun to play. Nothing else matters, other than price.

that game was broken too, nigger
the combat was shit

I hope we're not the ones suffering

I want new IPs because I don't want them to completely shit up the old ones. Besides, most of the old IPs have been ruined by shit developers.

You need to suicide yourself countless times you 7th Gen shitter.

Remember last year when that Muslim shot up the fag club the day that E3 started and everyone rushed to have fag acceptance and empathy ribbons at the conferences?

What would happen if Ren user actually does do the deed? Will Gamergate be blamed? Will Trump? Will Trump's first major shooting be some pissed off user shooting up E3? 4 days user, let's hope.

Imagine if we all got virtue signalers of our own. A bunch of conservatives shouting "Lone Wolf!" and "He wasn't a real gamer! #Notallgamers" IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

It's blonde in all the promo art to be fair.

While that's certainly the status quo for Nintendo, they've released a number of new IPs in the last five years. Fuck, Arms is the new thing.

Itl'll be time for him to die; and time for him to kill.

I like the way you think user

how about we form a fun squad, that would be more efficient

Microsoft time is incorrect on that one. Since Devolver finally delivered a time for a conference I'll update this.

T-thanks
Sorry for being rude

I was thinking of writing that exact thing, but the implication was there, so no need.

No problem.
I forgive you user

IF THEY DON'T GIVE A SET RELEASE DATE FOR BUTTERLORD I WILL SIEGE THEIR FUCKING OFFICE AND DRINK FROM THE DEVS SKULLS

Turkroaches are gunna roach user

RUMORS OF A PINK EYED CHIHUAHUA SEEN NEAR THE VENUE

REN DELIVER US FROM THE VIDEOGAMES

>>12716666
>>12720474
ITT: Embed related

Old cartoons were the best

Disappointed in you faggots.

Street Sharks is overrated

Good luck Ren user

HES A WHITE MALE!!!

maybe MS's event will be the bomb?

My nigga. I miss being able to bounce indefinitely.

GET ANGRY, REN!

This

It.

Reminder that

When you say "odd/even digits", how many numbers are you counting? And added together or what?

where's the newest "Sweet Victory" webm?

OP

dang
Can more still be added to it?

Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 Announce Trailer

Oh, wow, you just made me think of something really depressingā€¦

You're right, that would be depressing.

I remember. All the treehouse employees and most Nintendo employees had one on. Oddly enough, Todd Howard was one of the few major figures who didn't even wear one despite that Bethesda is usually such faggy activists. But imagine if Ren user actually shoots up the place and no one bothers to wear empathy ribbons for all the dead gamers and vidya creators because they were "helping to grow hate culture" because goobergate and not enough diversity or some crap.

A shame Adult Party cartoon was such a fucking terrible disaster.

This. Street Sharks had good toys but their show was just a shitty fusion of Captain Planet and TMNT with shark men. Extreme Dinos were the shit.

GET ANGRY, REN!

What's the full time schedule?

Read the thread faggot

Oh hey, I forgot LA was one of the largest refugee hot-spots in California.

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

GET ANGRY, REN!

archive.is/mVhLO
archive.is/9NTuM

So is Nintendo actually not showing off many new IPs this year?

Was the leaker of that list also has a dad that work for Nintendo?

i'm not taking a piece of fucking un-lamemnated paper you probably printed off with some shit and then made in fucking exel

and ren gets angry

Nice try

IT BEGINS

Disgusting tasteless Nintendo scum.

(checked)
Nintendo is trash confirmed.

Aren't those the dipshits who made the "reimagining" of Silent Hill 1?
I like how it turns into utter nonsense at the end to really sell it as fake.