Mark Zuckerberg sues people to force them off their land

archive.is/591vk

I don't understand this. Why would you need more land when you already have 700 acre? You'd probably need a year to even fully discover every corner of such a property.

Also, MSM mostly silent about this because Zuckerberg still a good guy apparently

I think what's also important about the video you linked is that jimmy got it from Wolff

Jimmy going off on cenk for him being a petite bourg

Holy shit, I didn't expect that webm. We need more Jimmy edits.

dumpan what i got

/dump

You need to read further into it. I hate zuckerburg but hawaii has a fucked up land ownership inheritance thing and he's trying to locate all the owners of the land so he can legally purchase it off them.

From what I understand Hawaiian land rights are kind of weird in that they have a bunch of ancestral land claims throughout the islands. Some of the people with the ancestral claim utilize the land and some are owned by dead people with no one to pass it on to. Zuckerberg's 700 acres aren't exactly one unified tract of land because these ancestral land plots are scattered throughout it. So he's challenging their rights of ownership to consolidate the land.

Pretty dank webm.

makes you think

Liberals arguing that there are good billionaires may be the most disgusting thing

kek

damn, Jimmy just put an icepick in identity politics deviationism

What tribe is he from again?

Ya I honestly feel like jimmy's just getting better and better