Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting so long on the spam. Taking care of it now. Will be making a meta thread after E3...

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting so long on the spam. Taking care of it now. Will be making a meta thread after E3, probably on the release date of ARMS. Either way I'm sorry that the response took so long

Other urls found in this thread:

techviral.net/watch-youtube-videos-floating-pop-window/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you finally noticed all the ridiculous amount of shit threads?
Hey, could you also sticky the E3 webm thread? You can keep this one up as well, it's okay to have two stickies sometimes.

What the fuck are we paying you for?!

Thanks

I'll sticky it in a half hour.

Questions:
1. Why does the mods bumplock the lol threads instead of just banning and deleting the cancer?
2. Why does the 4am thread get bumplocked when just banning the tripfags would solve the problem
3. Why are there so many switch threads when only maybe 1 for the console would be needed? Excluding news like the shilling from Microsoft part.
4. Why do the waifufags in the waifu thread have shit taste?
5. Why does umaru get a second season and not my favorite anime?
6. Where are the video games?

What spam, I hardly noticed.

ABOUT TIME YOU POCKY SWALLOWING COCKWEASEL.
You need more vols tbh

I can answer that second question: they shit up the board by spamming the catalog and flooding other threads. It's easier to let them have their autismfest than to remove it.

OH, also you're a shit Bo and all that jazz.
Sorry for the low energy, I had a long day today,

because ritsufag is a NIGGER!

Well I want my autism fest for when I have late nights back. Just put enough pressure on them and they will leave to another board.

Throw him to gulag.
Impkikey is a self hating Jew

1. Compromise, we may consider an outright deletion when we talk about it after E3
2. The tripfag issue also stems from that they constantly ban evade and raid the board, it's easier for all of us if we contain their cancer so it doesn't spread
3. Because it's a new video game thing and we barely have any of those to talk about, when was the last time you were discussing news on a PS4 game?
4. Because they're gay
5. life is shit, that's why.
6. right here on Holla Forums

bully his dick

Why hasn't the Sweet victory WebM thread been stickied yet?

Why are you fighting against your own urges kike?

Wh-What, M-Markā€¦.!
A-Are you t-the "G Word"?

Yo mark, how about you and the rest of the moderation team stop bumplocking threads that are on topic and aren't breaking any rules so that the board doesn't become a general infested shithole?

You were doing a good job a few months ago, I have no idea why the moderation quality has gone so downhill lately.

I'll do it now and delete this thread.

Did you think Mods=Gods was a joke?

I dont think you cant touch an uncut dick.

From the sounds of it they got the board by the balls and are no better than goons, Holla Forums, what have you.
Fucking tripfags, not even once.

Your meta threads achieve jack shit so why even bother? You don't give a single fuck what your own community wants.

noooo, don't delete this thread. Just pin it.

this

penis

nigger

This. I mean I guess its nice to have one once in a while just to know that you are listening, but you never do anything. No one takes them seriously. That being said, things seem to be going ok, or I just got used to how shit the board is.

What spam, specifically? Was it shilling?

Stephen Universe spam, keep on the look out.,

Why did you delete my Fire Emblem Heroes thread?

That was it??
You made it sound like it was something serious. Call me when bui wakes up.

Steven Universe is trash, why do people still care about it?

I doubt it

gee thanks for saving us from THAT shitposting
now the board is so much better

Wanted to clean up the board a bit, and deleted some bumplocked threads. also freaking out a bit since I had to come straight back from a family thing. my apologies to anyone who got caught in the crossfire.

the same reason I used to shitpost with UMARU, because it pisses people off.

Only tumblr and faggots with no taste

maybe you should try getting a BOMB

But Umaru is cute. I thought she was your waifu, oniichan.

A BOMB

Boardowner mobile banhammer?

Fucking genius.

nah, I did it mostly as a reaction image and to piss off anti-weebs.

Any more questions? or may I delete the thread.

Start lifting, get fit. Being fat sucks.

Don't delete it. Just lock it.

Yeah I have a question
If I pull that off would you die?

there are but you wouldn't address them either way so who gives a fuck even

You sound like an angry teenager telling off his mom lmao

You should post a thingy for new banners/icons soon. We've had the same ones forever

it would be extremely painful

Only If I'm promised sex with a qt 3.4 3DPD

I'll just unsticky

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Moderating this board can't be good for your mental health, especially when so many people do nothing but shit all over you. I'd have given up by now. Why haven't you? Serious question, I'm not trying to imply you should quit. I think you're doing the best you can with what you're given.

Keep it so people get a clear message, unsticky it tomorrow, just lock the thread for now.

I already have some explosives.

but that would mean replacing the old ones.

I've gone through so much these past couple of years, that I can take whatever Holla Forums throws at me. I just hope everyone is enjoying the board, That's my top priority.

>Can have an INFINITE number of boards

I can't stick a dick into a 2D, besides they're too pure.

Hey Mark, I've been wondering: was it the same guy making all those threads, different people, or a few select people?
I have a feeling it was all one guy.

hi mark thank for gamenight stickies and showing up in game

You can if you draw yourself doing it. Why'd you unsticky? Sticky and lock the thread when you get to 300 posts.

You get 150.

There shouldn't even be a limit to begin with.

same guy probably

my honor and pleasure, THANK YOU for having them. We support you guys 100%, hell I even said that you guys have priority over my Mario Kart shit. keep up the good work.

You bought that mousepad for that reason too?

I don't want them banned, I'm just worried the mods will get rid of them entirely because they don't like one thing that could easily be gone.

I bought the mousepad because it was modest.

Why not put a hookup ad in craigslist and see if you can get some poon

I don't want aids

Can you handle it nonstop though? Seems tough.

aren't you circumcised? That's what it is for, you're immune to AIDS

use a condom

Everyone laugh at this faggot.

Jokes on you, I use preparation h daily

What the fuck is that
0_0
Eat more fiber, dude.

Cake has fiber, right?

WILL WE HAVE A STREAM OR WILL WE BE ON DISCORD YOU FUCK

For E3?

We're doing it all here, unless you want a chat. Which in that case I'll make a discord

I honestly believe you can find someone who helps motivate/discipline you. You don't believe in yourself enough to do it. Anyways, some does, but not the one you eat.

Buy this, also, buy zinc for your thyroid. That, and green tea will help you lose weight. Always drink water when you feel like you're craving food and you've already eaten.

Ok neat. Will be using infinity.moe again, like last year, or does Holla Forums have some sort of in-site streaming service now I'm not aware about

We have [pop]

alternatively you can get a floating window

here's a guide

techviral.net/watch-youtube-videos-floating-pop-window/

Is infinity.moe dead?

under new management.

By Brian Fagioli

He should have a fat contest with mark

I wanna Ravioli the Fagioli

WHAT'S MY NAME?

Why are you the only good jew?

Mark, I swear to god. I think you're lowkey gay. You like women more than men, but wouldn't turn down a bit 'o salami, if you catch my drift.

FAGACCINO

Mark is cool.

Mark is a dork

hey mark you should unban undertale threads on Holla Forums

hey mark, it's never too late you know

Mark, I wanna squeeze your titties