Prove that Binding of Isaac is better than Enter the Gungeon

Prove that Binding of Isaac is better than Enter the Gungeon

My only gripe with Gungoen is that it fucks with my audio if I try to listen to music or something while I play. It kind of temporarily locks up and makes a weird sound every so often.

I can't because they both are shit games.

It has no sjw shit and a better artstyle

Which Binding of Isaac?

doesn't matter which, etg is better than any of them

Which one are you saying has SJW shit? Because I don't remember any in either.

Antibirth is better than gungeon.

Both of them are pretty SJW.

Where are your arguments, in all objectivity enter the gungeon is far better than any binding of isaac

BoI has no SJW shit and the developer isn't a sjw faggot either. Post sources if you wanna convince anyone.

wew lad

I don't play Enter the Gungeon anymore anyway because my evil, demonic, nazi, gay jewish 'friend' plays it now. The game is now tainted and useless.

You know what SJW means. I know why I moved from 4cuck to Holla Forums back then. It wasn't been reduced to anything. The developer of gungeon is a flaming leftist faggot and his games aren't great, despite his views or not.

Stats are calculated linearly not percentage wise
More individual rooms
More Effect Items that aren't stat upgrades
NO DAMAGE SCALING ON ENEMIES BECAUSE DEVELOPERS CAN'T BE FUCKED TO ACTUALLY MAKE A HARD BOSS

No point, both are fucking procedural trash.

I'm sure you can explain what impact any of that has in the gameplay

Also etg has more items and weapons and they're more varied than "O MY BLOOD TEARS", bosses are more interesting ffrom a gameplay and artistic view, it has far better creativity and has shittons of easter eggs, the controls are more comfortable and precise and it's actually FUN.

Do i even need to say more ?

Let me summarize why gungeon sucks
The same reason why ALL the DLC bosses in Rebirth suck
BULLET RING
BULLET RING
V FORMATION
BULLET RING
BULLET RING
STRAIGHT FIRE
Every damn boss.
GUISE ARE WE TOUHOU YET?!

top kek

Agreed. Both are shit because damn near every update killed FUN instead of fixing shit that made the game un-fun. RNG blessed you with a BLOW UP EVERYTHING combo? Nope, now it blows up one square meter.

Cloning shit game design from dozens of other shit games makes your game shit, and also easy.
Insinuating that it could possible that I am finding difficulty in Basic level Muh Bullet hell shit is fucking retarded.

Did you played vs any boss other than the fucking vanilla bullet king or the gatling gull ? You're gonna have to give me more than "b-bullet rings and straight fire b..boses ?"

you really must be a sadman

TEMPLATE THREAD

Man, you guys are really fucking pissing me off. Holla Forums DID go down the drain. Let me answer though before I leave you to wallow in your shit thread.

If the developer obviously tried to put genuine effort into creating a work of art that he can be proud of, we can assume that the game will not have "in your face" propaganda in it. Even the political views that are subtle need to be rarely inserted, not all over the place. The problem is here, almost all developers today, ESPECIALLY indie leftist developers, will shit all over their product just to insert their views. I do not want to waste my free time with leftist political propaganda, because that type of propaganda is very destructive to oneself. Now, if the game doesn't contain that, then good. I have nothing to say about how it affected the game. I'm just saying that you should be cautious about which games you decide to spend time on, just so you don't waste your time.

Is this concept this weird to understand to you people? If the developer is a retard, he will sprinkle his stupidity all over the story in a video game. Doesn't mean that it happens all the time, but it happens lots of times. If this happens in BoI or gungeon, I don't know. If it does and you want to play it, good for you, I am not gonna play something that wants to send me a message that I hate.

Don't bother with them, it's summer.

I think it's a problem with the whole site. There just wasn't this much idiocy say, a year or two ago. We are at the point where people say, "Yeah, the game's alright, so who cares about the obvious propaganda it tries to sell you? You right wing social justice warrior!"

This isn't a template thread at all, mobile-cucked newfag.

it is a shit thread though.