What went where?

What went where?
You would expect that with the crack out Holla Forums will see resurgence of Nier threads, but there isn't one in search, so let's make one!
The first nier and drakengard anything also welcome.

Why do I have to lose all my chips I worked so hard to farm when I die twice in a row instead of being given the option to directly reload my save like I can in route C instead of having to wait for the game to load twice?
Why is there a leveling system in place at all when the intended progression of the main story and sidequests is all over the place and only causes me to randomly encounter damagespongy enemies at my current level with no beforehand knowledge?
How come animals like boars and deers get to have bullrushing attacks with no telegraphing, yet deal absurd amounts of damage?
Why do you need a bullet-canceling melee attack on top of a bullet-canceling shield maneuver?
Why does Berserker Mode need to be charged before activating it?
Why is something as important to upgrading pods like Pure Water restricted to a low spawning chance in one single area of the game?
How come that when I use a charged pod attack with Pod A only a cooldown is applied to Pod A, but when I do a charged pod attack with Pod B/C a cooldown is applied to all other pods involved?
Why is it that unlike in Bayonetta/Transformers: Devastation, you are still vulnerable to attacks and projectiles while in Focus Time?
Why is taunting mapped to holding down X for A2, robbing her of the light hold attacks?
Why does taunting have to be mapped to mashing the flashlight button?

A2 > 2B

well… shit. there goes the thread

If you don't save after your death and just reload you won't lose anything, this game has manual save only.

So you can tailor difficulty for your taste. Between 4 base difficulties, leveling system and shitloads of OP chips you can make the game as difficult as you want.

It's realistic :^)

Why not? Use whichever you prefer or both. Or none.

I dunno, it's completely useless mechanic tbh.

Because fuck you and all you love. Welcom to Yoko Taro games.

Is that so? I never noticed it. Maybe because pod A is the master pod and have privileges.

What? No? When you dodge, during slowdown you're invincible. If you're mentioning time slowing chips - that thing is a separate mechanic.

So she would be at least somewhat different from Toobes.

Because image being rusty robot and bright flashlight flickering right in your face.

I don't care, Nines is the best video game protagonist since DMC3 Dante.

For the first time in months, we didn't have a Nigger thread in the catalog for a whole 30 fucking minutes.
nice post style op

You have no proof that 2B ever had 9S reset before. This was their first mission together, and while she had the order to take him down if he found out too much, she never did.

Proof is that one short novel that is canon. It said in straight text that 2B was resetting 9S for a while.

Cease your pathetic whining.

If it's not mentioned in the game, then it is a discarded idea.

That's because it turned out your 10/10 goty never mind denuvo BUY IT turned out not to be utter tedium with combat that has a coat of Platinum paint in it and no substance or fun. But I'd rather you have this containment thread than see you chant the virtues of your deep story experience everywhere else.

Whatever the fuck do you mean by
?
Did you even play it?

Summer is going to be brutal this year.

I didn't have the heart to keep playing after seeing all of the main endings, it just felt too right to purge my save there and then, didn't back it up first because I had no idea it was coming. I'll absolutely be playing it again in the future just to 100% and listen to the JP voicetrack though. Played it really late, but I'm glad I somehow managed to avoid almost any spoilers until I finally did.

I agree he was pretty great, his development in C made the game so much better for me after I wasn't particularly impressed with the first two routes. Shame his gameplay was fucking trash compared to the other two and yet he gets the most playtime by far.

I fail to see why you would think posting about this shit here to be acceptable. This is AAA undertale, with less autism but more corporate cocksucking. Cucks, the lot of you.

Shouldn't you be in summer school? They still have that don't they?

This bait, more than half of those are factually wrong.

fuck off goon. 2B's ass is what sold the game for the most part, you didn't do shit.

of course they don't they're literal (1) and Done.

I'll leave when OP stops being a (1), you have my word.
In the meantime, let's remind everyone
>Denuvo

Good catch.

i agree my fellow Redditor.

I'm the op, my ID keeps switching on its own.
Now try to post something that isn't blatant lie.
Except for denuvo, it indeed has denuvo.

filtered

How convenient.

Blame this shitty ID system.

Now that is some prime salt. And all that proves is that tarocucks are children.