Western games thread, there are no western games so recommend western games

Western games thread, there are no western games so recommend western games.

You mean shit like this?

My favourite.

pass the whiskey

We've had two Western game threads in like the last 4 days.

Are people trying to butter us up for a RDR2/RDR PC port or something at E3?

My nigga.

No but there is some tendency to play westerns that the game is coming out.

Could a western roguelike work?

Next to no western threads in the time after it's reveal, though. Only in the immediate lead up to E3 right now. It's suspicious.

I dunno man, nothing new is coming up and nothing old is getting re-released, there is nothing to shill.

You're very dense and stupid because you're still not understanding me. I'll say it as clear as I can so that this time around so that even a thick shit like you can understand it; with all these western threads over the last few days that have come out of nowhere and all at once it feels like we're being prepped for an upcoming western game at E3.

Hope the Dark Tower movie is good.

Try to re-read my post again sperg-kun.

It's just a coincidence then I just wanted to have a western thread, I doubt RDR3 is going to cause an influx of western shooters but Redemption and Gunslinger didn't do that at all. We also have IDs here partner, turn on coloring for them so you can differentiate them better.

My ID just got swapped, they don't fucking work as intended anyway.

You're a dumbass then.

This like the third western games thread I've seen in the span of one week. Can we have a post apocalyptic game next time instead? Post apocalyptic settings are pretty much westerns but with more modern guns and dune buggies instead of horses.

You're still as retarded as you were on the first reading. Of course there's nothing to shill. It feels like we're being fluffed in front of a release which will be shilled here. You fucking retard. Filtered like the knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, Floridian you are.

You're fucking paranoid. I hope.

You are straight retarded m8

I mean there is a chance that they warm people up so we be like "shit man I totally feel like playing western game, but I already played everything" and then BAM release something new.
But no fucking way corporates are that smart.