What are the best beatmans? 2D, 2.5D ("belt-scrolling"), or 3D, post and talk about them all in here

What are the best beatmans? 2D, 2.5D ("belt-scrolling"), or 3D, post and talk about them all in here.

Finished Odin Sphere the other day and been playing PS2 Berserk now.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1FJe55X_lxxeDJaUDRYR3pmUTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Final Fuck

Streets of Rage fan remake
Castle Crashers with friends, try to keep your eyes on your guy
Fighting Force
People say Double Dragon Neo is fun
That River City Ransom remake/sequel on steam looks ok, but I've never heard anybody talk about it
TMNT Turtles in Time is fun as fuck
TMNT 3 Manhattan Project on NES is a blast with a friend
I used to play Double Dragon III: The Rosetta Stone a lot on the NES, but could barely make it to level 3 by myself and we only made it to the final level once with my friend. I still liked it

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Turtles in Time
Captain Commando
Streets of Rage

i've never heard sidescroller beat em ups called that

AvP Arcade is great. Hell, play it for the ability to play as Dutch Schaeffer alone.

I've always preferred 2.5D over 2D. 3D can be good too, but it's also a bit risky for a company to release those in current times, since younger generations might see them as a "capped GTA where you can't use guns".

Its a buggy piece of shit

Huh that actually looks not that bad. What a waste of talent, those guys should make real game next time.

I've only encountered it on 8ch Holla Forums during last few years, I bet some cancerous jewtuber introduced it and kids picked it up.

Mother Russia Bleeds did a good job.
Also got around to playing The Warriors. Runs well enough on the PSP emulator. That was a good 3D attempt.

Never heard of this one, it any fun?

Urban Reign was rad.

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1FJe55X_lxxeDJaUDRYR3pmUTA

I remember Sengoku 3 being pretty cool but I don't know how well it emulates. Can't be too bad since it's Neo Geo and almost 20 years old.

Why do they do this?
At least Battletoads and Golden Axe 1 only had 3 characters in their arcade versions.

inb4 Final Fight 1: They were just starting so its admisible.

Didn't the unplayable Double Dragon III did this too?

you unlocked characters as you played DD3 and they functioned as extra lives if I'm remembering right. it's pretty weird but kind of a cool idea.

pic related was pretty fun, although it might just be the nostalgia talking

why can't i find animated sprites for this

My nigga.

Stan hansen is still alive you could try. Watch out for the Dip juice though.

Probably because they only had enough leads using jamma to do three and that is with the street fighter kick harness.