How many hours does it take to finish assassins creed 1?

How many hours does it take to finish assassins creed 1?

I am SO FUCKING BORED, I hate every unskipable second of it, and there is no save function so I will have to do the shit starting shit like the tutorial all over again because I closed once already.

but I also like to say I finished every game I ever laid my hand on, so how many hours am I looking here?

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=649
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump someone on Holla Forums played videogames?

About twenty minutes. Five if you cheat and use a belt.

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=649

Just use howlongtobeat, their polls are usually accurate.
How fucking fast do you think this board is, this isn't 4chan.

20 hours of pain?

OP very clearly has both autism and ADD, so he's too impatient to beat the game but too autistic to just stop playing.

I found a connection between non-completed video games and Holla Forums. One must stop browsing Holla Forums to complete.

Persona 5 is really 100 hours main story long?

i wish i could help you user, but i hated ass creed 1 so much i gave it away after about two hours of boring, stupid, pointless and uninteresting shit. my honest advice is to simply read a plot synopsis if you're for some reason really invested in the story and to just give up

I think it took me 80 hours, maybe it's longer if you spend more time grinding down in Mementos. Or maybe if you can't read quickly.

sounds about right.

I understand you completely user, I been on it for a while and from the get go it is a pain in the arse.

Doom 2 takes like four hours to beat all levels including the bonus levels, what scrubs use this site?

I've played Ass Creed the original more than any other person on this planet minus the developers, I'd suspect. When it came out I was going through a Crusades obsession phase and learning Arabic in college. Parkour in the Holy Land with a historical setting was something super refreshing, and this was before Ubisoft loaded all their games with wanton faggotry. I must have played it to completion a dozen times in the years after its release.

My playthroughs were probably 15-20 hours long, longer if you collect all the flags (don't do this).

Controversial opinion: I still think the original is probably the best of the series, with the possible exception of Black Flag. All the others have ridiculously bland gameplay and effortless assassinations, like nothing you do matters at all. For all its bs with the unskippable, forced cutscenes and boring missions, at least Ass Creed 1 felt like you were accomplishing something. All the others just wow with the scenery, but there's nothing beneath the surface. Plus Ubisoft went on to make a mockery of history by imposing today's liberal morality on events that happened several hundred years ago.

That is not controversial at all, that is likely the popular opinion.

You should be able to blow through it in a couple of days. Most side activities just give you easier routes for the assassination (extra group of thugs, acolytes, etc.), so you can just do the bare minimum if you don't need an advantage. You also save time after gaining the ability to fast travel to cities.

I don't get why people bump instead of saying something meaningful anyway. I get they want to keep their threads alive, but they could at least pretend they're not trying to generate fake interest.

What?

I remember your autism from back in the day and a year or 2 ago
Good taste mister

I prefer 2. Then again, it's not the game itself I liked but the climbing. It's the same thing that I enjoyed about Tomb Raider 2012 and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. I can't say anything about the rest of the AC games because my toaster won't run them probably.

I still don't understand how that fucking garbage became a franchise and got 39 games in one generation.

The franchise was mostly established in the sequel. When AC2 came out it got a lot of praise from people saying things like: "They actually listened to all our complaints and fixed them!" Ubisoft took that reception to create today's AC formula and proceeded to pump it out again and again.

Once you get past the introductory stuff, I imagine it could go fairly quickly.
Get to a city, do two activities, go to the bureau and start the assassination, kill the target, escape, talk to Al Mualim, go to the next city and repeat until you've reached endgame.
One of these days I mean to play through it like this and see how much time I can cut down on, but of course the reason I haven't yet is because I'm not a fucking moron who spends any time doing things that I clearly do not enjoy unless I must.

Try this one, Ass Creed III wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.

Drop the game user. Just drop it and never look back. Nobody really cares about your achievement of finishing every game you've ever played. Literally nobody, except you.

And instead of being able to say: I-I've finished every game I've ever played (yawn.. who fucking cares.. want a cookie?), you're now able to say: I've finished every game I've ever played, EXCEPT for Assassins Creed. That's how fucking boring it is.

Doesn't that sound slightly more interesting? I thought so too.