RASSLIN GAYMEN Thread

ARE YOU REEEAAADY!
Post anything vidya rasslin related.

I fight with my two older brothers to this day.

WWF No Mercy
Like, favorite wrestler or favorite guy to hang out with and watch wrestling?
Same question applies here
Yeah, looks alright

That's fucking hot

OP here.
Here's the Fire Pro Wrestling trailer

Your favorite wrestler
Same as the that question but only a vidya wrestler this time

For real life it's always been Stone Cold. But before switching to WWF, it was Diamond Dallas Page in WCW.

As for favorite wrestler to play as…man, I dunno. Austin, again? Though I play as just as many wrestlers.

Into the trash it goes
gb2 420fag

Doesn't have to be a real life wrestler.
Pics related.

Wrestlemania XIX. Been playing 2K17 a bit though, Universe mode is fun with downloaded characters.
Breezango
Big Nig
Don't know much about it but sounds good.

A tie between Wrestlemania the Arcade Game and WWF No Mercy
The excellence of execution, Bret "Hitman" Hart
R.Mika, King and Tizoc
Wait… there's a new one ?

im gay

TIME FOR KINNIKUMAN GRAND PRIX MAX 2

I just posted the trailer user

Some people are blind to embeds, user.

WWE Day of Reckoning 2

Bo Dallas or Kenny Omega

Warsman

I never got good in any of those, maybe I'll hope on now.

My nigga

TFW you'll never play as sexy star in a game

HCTP is GOAT. I don't mind 2K's attempts at wrestling but this weird "everyone's a winner" system is annoying as fuck. I want my monster to squash jobbers yet they always fight back and put on a decent effort.

Can't really decide between Misawa/Kobashi/Kawada.

Vidya as in favourite to play as or favourite canon wrestling character? If the latter, King all day.

Sort of hyped, never played them but hear they're good but require a lot of patience and dedication to enjoy them.

The day NXT died

WORSHIP THE MAHARAJA

BOW DOWN

anyone heard of this?

yeee son

Also Extreme Rules starts in 10 min lads
>>>/wooo/

Both SNES and Genesis games had their merits. Genesis had deathmatch and the tornado tag on SNES version was really fun to play.

I still wish for atleast a port with both modes but its doubtful especially with CURRENT YEAR Capcom just won't stop fucking up.

Fuck em. I just retried the genesis version. Deeathmatch is only pvp. Anyway they'd make a 1v1 fightan in ring with so few grappling that it wouldn't be called wrestling, DLC characters each sold at $5 then make a $20 DLC to go outside the rig $20 more to play tornado tag and $40 to daeathmatch because violence. Crapcom needs to die like all AAA publishers.

WrestleMania 2000 was the epitome of wrestling games, everything after that just fluff.

I wonder why I keep bothering watching the cruiserweights.

What is the best emulatable WWE game for PS2/3?

I really enjoyed SvR 2007-2009-ish. Are any of those available on RPSC3 or whatever it's called? I tried the new 2K games but they suck all of the fucking fun right out of the THQ games and try to make it muh sperts entertainment.

Would prefer post-PS2 for the 360 degree movement.

Wrestling is really, really gay!

Turns out I got a copy of WWE 2016 from a Humble Bundle a bit back without realizing it, so I'm gonna try that out once my exams are over :3

I really miss the Smackdown games.
;_;

Brock is going to look really strong when he suplexes that fatty 30 thousand 100 million times. All the better to make Roman strong when he beats Brock at WM 34 Ahh Yessir

So, what kind of characters do you add in your wrestling league? OC or videogame character bootlegs?

When I was 8 I made my own wrestler on the N64 raw game.

His name was Biohazard, his skin was blue and very muscled and he had like a black widow style facepaint on his forehead. He also wore black pants and that 5-way bondage chest harness thing

Yo my teenager self played a good gay community game on a friend's ps2 15~ years ago.
Any ideas on what it might be?

Tough to say…. No Mercy, WCWvsNWO Revenge, SVR 2006, Here Comes the Pain, FPR, Def Jam/fight for NY, Pro Wrestling NES.

FUCK YEAH I AM!

Probably Smackdown Here Comes The Pain