Holy balls, this game's world is amazing. Any more games like this? What about Okami?

Holy balls, this game's world is amazing. Any more games like this? What about Okami?

NICE REPOST FAGGOT!

Didnt know they were still make PS2 games

>>>/cuckchan/
Check these dubs

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

WHY do you keep doing this thread

Pretty sure it's to make everyone hate breath of the wild through the sheer power of autism and annoyance.

if botw is your speed, you might want to give okami a pass, it actually has gameplay

Yeah, I'm playing right now OP. Thanks. Now piss off

Imagine instead of grass, links has to travel all over my chesthair ha ha

I just realized how cherry picked these screenshots are. Now I'm sad :(

Fuck off OP, people on this board have already decided for themselves whether or not they like the game, and your screenshots made almost as if they're trying to sell the game to people change nothing.

Legend of Zelda: Hair of the Wild.
I should work out tbh

I can't get the last treasure boxes from Sheh Rata Shrine and Mirror Shaz Shrine and now I'm sad.

hahaha this is very funny. Itd be great if he had to scale your face like a mountain hahaha. I used to think about this all the time too. Man post your face so I can imagine it better.

but sage isn't my email

This guy deadass looks like Arin's girlfriend holy shit, I met another guy that looked like ted cruz

Question: Are Gorons the Niggers of the Zelda Universe?

Obviously.

WE WUZ VOLCANOES N SHIIIIIEEEETT
Also. How do I make quick rupees in this game? I don't wanna sell my gems, but I also don't know where to craft shit.
Is the ancient guardian clothes the strongest ones?

Someone answer meeeeeeeeee