Every cops game is SJW shit or badly made

Can we have a good cop game thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

automag.com
exhentai.org/g/1008897/39d83f0f3a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked playing that GTA IV mod that let you join the police force and go out on calls and stuff. You'd break up minor crimes like fights and stuff, and sometimes get called in to deal with shootouts and hostage situations.

I think it was called Liberty City First Responders?

sure

True Crime.
Sleeping Dogs.
L.A Noire.
Crackdown.

Wasn't This is the Police the one where you had crimes where a fat guy would try to rob a McDonalds for food or someone would be shouting faggot at the top of their lungs while chasing a gay guy with a knife? Was it really an SJW game?

Sure.

I wanna do things to Aya.

how is 911 Operator SJW? I know the developer, he might be a normalfag nerd but not a leftie.

[X] Doubt

911 was mostly badly made not that bad but could be way better
For the sjw was about this is the police

Yeah and if you keep racist cops it lowers your reputation, if you have grills on the team you get a boost in results is cancer on full round

The objectively best games

Best police game ever coming through.

Also, can't believe I forgot about this one.

Police Quest SWAT 2 is by far my favourite Police game.

you guys really love to keep out the context of the overbearing shithead boss that is encouraging you to make those decisions

Sure isn't the fact that the first mission to introduce detectives is a "racist gang beating blacks" and you need to fire all black cops or you get shit money

The only correct answers in this shitty thread

Does no one else play doorkickers? I could use a few tips on what I did wrong during this mission.

Why are you on the internet? Don't you have cocks to fluff?

Virtua Cop. You shoot the bad guys and come home a hero.

Do we need to mention SWAT?

A better cops game would be one that reflects the fact that being a police officer in the US is one of the most dangerous and thankless professions one can have. Any dispatch for even the smallest disturbance could be where you die.
Police are under such constant stress, and under such constant ridicule on top of it all, that it's no wonder so many of them buckle under the weight and adopt "shoot first" policies. Who could blame them? Sure they've sworn to Protect and Serve, but when the chips are down, they're going to do the standard human calculation "if i don't kill him, he'll kill me" and they do the sensible thing and pull the trigger.

A game that doesn't unfairly demonize police brutality would be fucking fantastic.

I do, and the beach one is good…send one downwards and two upwards. The one from down path let him reach the side of the main house then clear the hallway and main room. One of the two upwards let him clear the small room and the other clear the main room too
Snipe the shit out of the placeuse silencer too otherwise the plan ain't workinguse stops to coordinate the timing
Pic related

Oh and the white line is the last cop….he have the support of the sniper and clear just the main room

The closest thing would be L.A. Noire, which has been mentioned a few times already.

I love killing cops in games though

Wasn't there a game with literally just blue and black cubes that triggered sjw cause rayciss?
I want an xcom game with niggers spics and muslims instead of aliens

cop vids pls

All I know about Beat Cop is I saw its name on Steam and then was really disappointed that it's not a beat 'em up.

Eat shit and die.

he's half wrong, older games had you play as a cop a lot but years of "cops r bad :(" and pro-rebellion media have made it a subject matter devs won't want to do. looking forward to the game where rebels are bad guys just because i'm bored of them being good guys thanks to star wars

Play Syrian Warfare, the devs are Russian and redpilled.

I love that game. Would buy again in a heartbeat if it got a Windows 7 compatible PC release.
New York was fun (especially frisking random people) but man has it aged poorly.

roy earle did nothing wrong

I'm happy that you swallow faggot but stop sometimes

Yeah? Go fuck yourself. One thing I can and do appreciate about said game is being able to tell agenda pushing shits like you to fuck off. Often with teargas.

you dont get a bonus for keeping black cops, the mayor punishes you if you do but you dont anger the activists and dont have to tstify at the city council (if you tell them that the mayor forced you you will get in bad terms whit activists and the mayor), what you really have to not anger nobody, like keep the black coops but supresss the feminist protest later, in the end it just feels like peaseant rabble getting in the way of important things like stopping the mafia.

shhh, don't break the narrative. Don't you know it's (((SJW)))?

SJWs were never portrayed as good guys so i cant tell.

Best beat em ups of all time.

you're a real toughie user

Doorkickers is great, mix of puzzle and tacticals.

also we may be getting a propper SWAT successor, and thank god Irrational isn't making it

Those game's aren't SJW. They're just really shit:
Boring as fuck, the gameplay consisting of occassionally clicking a popup and slowly falling asleep.
Have fun handing out parking tickets a million times over since that's the biggest part of the game
Might just be one of the blandest management sims I've ever played. If you made it past second day, you have more endurance than I do, because that shit was anti-fun.

I don't know where people see SJW writing in either This is the Police or Beat Cop (didn't play enough of 911 operator to judge). Is it because it has corrupt cops? That's literally the setting – a corrupt town which you can either clean up or corrupt further. Both even have you be an asshole taking bribes and punishing nigs, so I don't know where the problem is. Not that it matters since all those games are piles of shit.

also a 911 First Responder sequel came out, don't know if it's good.

Harry killed one person in that whole movie, and it wasn't even the nigger that was holding him at gunpoint. I don't know why people get this idea that Eastwood goes full Bronson in Dirty Harry, at least in the first one, which is really the only one that matters imo.

What we really need is a Death Wish game

Reddit is that way

oh man, just now I'm thinking how Bronson would make a good character in MooN.
that automag is sexy as fuck. and theyre making a new reproduction automag.com

Wouldn't that be the moments in Watch-Dogs where you tail a potential criminal? Although, there is still the problem that if you kill the guy (Despite what he was about to do), you're reputation still goes down. Meanwhile, in the first Death Wish, when people began seeing how effective he was in scaring potential criminals, the public began carrying their own means of self-defense, and the police didn't give an ass about really stopping him because of the drastic fall in crime rate with their responce being "Who cares?"

ITT: Bootlickers

now there's an idea
stage 1: japan
stage 2: sweden
stage 3: england
stage 4: france
stage 5: america
stage 6: africa

objective : survive

Block lives matter, I think.

Nice projection, faggot. I've seen Holla Forums's fetish threads and most of the posters admit they're into being degraded, humiliated, and brutalized.

Would some of the Rainbow Sixes be up for the bill?

Terrorist Hunt in some of them is kinda similar

I remember that LOL thread.

Is there more? If this guy gets NTR'd then I want no part of it.

Sounds like something rockstar would make, they did a good job with the warriors.

Rainbow six is above police level work. You are no longer a cop, you are SWAT or higher.

No NTR, but it's still pretty miserable.
exhentai.org/g/1008897/39d83f0f3a/

That mod was fantastic. I really wish for the next GTA game that one of the characters is an undercover cop, and you get to do cop shit on your own.

There's not enough good cop games and it's a shame.

Good list. Fuck those games were great in their own ways, despite their flaws. It's also a shame that APB was such a flaming pile of dogshit, because man it was fun busting perps.

Have you played any of the Driver games or Vin Diesel: Wheelman? I think NFS: Undercover would also qualify. But, then again, in all those titles, the only time you do cop shit is when it's relevant to the story (Though, I think both versions of Driver: San Francisco are the exception).

It's cucked as fuck. And they also fuck over their customers. So a double fuck over.
Emergency 4 is better in every way.

How do you do, fellow kids?

Still think fondly of that game, 20 years later and I can barely remember few games from that long ago.

One of the best arcade games.

It's a real shame almost nobody knows how good of an actor he was, but the man kicked so much criminal scum je just kept doing it

need a marathon stream

No…people who were around when his films first came out knew how good of an actor he was. It's just that they "Faded into obscurity" because the people who determine what stuff does and doesn't last, and continue having recognition, have the shittiest tastes.

For example, there were numerous black-&-white detective shows that gave Batman a run for his money back in the day, but you will never hear anyone under 50 ever talk about them (How I know about them is that my father is in his 60's). They just disappeared, faded into obscurity, and the only character's people put up against Batman these days is just Sherlock. Meanwhile, there were dozens of other characters that would have been much better, but no one remembers them (Even I can't because I remember him mentioning these shows on just one occasion and never had a reason to ask about them since).

If only. Would be fun to kill half of Detroit so you could eventually see the place become nice again, then go on to the next shithole city.

But remember that the city kicked him out for being better then the police at stopping crime

I played the first Driver when it had come out, and tried Driver: SF last year. Your post also reminded me: Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Never played Wheelman. Was it good?

Wait, does that mean that W_D is more meta than originally given credit? In that the reason you're reputation goes down if you kill someone is because you're using a much more "effective" means to stop crime, and the city council doesn't like that because it proves that they're "Not needed" along with the whole ctOS system that they probably spent billions installing everywhere all for it to prove worthless? Meanwhile, when you use the baton, it makes Pierce look "cool" and gives the city a reason to go "Hey, we can enforce gun control. Even the vigilante doesn't use guns. And, the ctOS system works."?

It's okay. It has some glaring problems (Beyond the usual 'GTA-clone shtick), but it's car combat mechanics are worth giving the title a chance for.

He was blacklisted in America as protagonist for 15-20 years because he looked like a native/mongol/non-white, he was locked in support roles to the point the guy was always chosen before the main roles, but directors could only place him in support (Dirty Dozen, Magnificent 7, The Great Escape)
It wasn't until Europe had made him a cherished protag that execs tried again with him, and even so he was a b-star, only receiving acclaim for Death Wish, which was ironically his tombstone ending role, he only made 3 or 4 movies of worth after it
Didn't help the man hated being actor, he only did it for the money and Golan had plenty

The Untouchables is rarely mentioned and it was great fun, The Fugitive too but that one is noted often

I see parasite eve has been mentioned but not the true police game?

Why do they always make silencer super-silent in these games?
They are not. Even with a silencer, a gun is LOUD.

HOLY SHIT I played the demo of that for days on the PS1. Good railshooter.

It tickles me that people repost that edit I did.

Wait, is the Wheelman series actually related to Vin Diesel? I always just though it was "generic bald guy chase car game". The more you know I guess.

Someone pointed out the sound effect to him jerking it was Do and Daytona USA was the first thing that came to mind.

You have to remember most game-devs are leftists and by extention not that into funs. Any information that isn't from movies is only from visual refrences and what can be searched up in less then 10 seconds.

Also if it didn't silence the gun why is it called a silencer then ;^) If anyone's interested in why they're called silencers, the reason is marketing from way back when.

Anyways off the top of my head there's this PS1 police chase game, which I only know exists and seen a bit of. And while it might be kinda stretching it Twisted Metal's Outlaw characters are all cops.**

For discussions sake, cold loaded ammo and a high-end suppressing !system! get guns quiet to the point you only hear the mechanics clicking.

The loudest noise comes from the sonic boom the bullet creates which is canceled by cold loading (sub-sonic). Second is the gasses re-entering the barrel, which is canceled by a dedicated suppressing system.

every day i wish for a dedicated police game. sleeping dogs came close to what i wanted, but honestly i want totally overt, in-uniform policing. start at the bottom of the food chain and work your way up, maybe even decide which branch you go into - investigative for an LA Noire type detective game, traffic for an all-high-speed-chases-all-the-time crashfest, SWAT for… SWAT, etc. i realize that's pretty much impossible but a nigga can dream

also, pic related was fun as fuck. you play as some cop in a supercar who smashes the fuck out of people to run them off the road and arrest them

I don't think niggers want that kind of game

Why the sad bear?

all i remember is the mgs intro

I want to ask but I'm fucking scared.

Did that guy deserve it at least?

Naaa, he was into it

Shit, forgot the flag

So deserved it.

It's hard to tell from those three panels, but in the doujin's full context it's implied that she really does love him in a fucked up way and she's giving him what he wants.
I'm not implying that Holla Forums or anyone on Holla Forums feels that way about Holla Forums

That's pretty shit then.
Thought it's just abuse for the sake of abuse.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

Only the newest of newfags wouldn't know about this game so why bother ?

You can arrest people for being fat then kill them

The last nigger who had a dream got a bullet in his noggin

What's fun about being a cop? Do you like doing paperwork and sitting in your car or something?

max comfy

The music in this game is Grade A awesome.

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong.

Being a police officer is the #15 most dangerous job in USA. It's literally more dangerous to be a truck driver, or a farmer, or a fisher.

I assume you mean a police officer in Brazil being more dangerous. Well we're talking about america, so Brazil can fuck off.

Yeah but it's mild, Let's Players were not reacting to that stuff particularly well because the take on how policework well works is close enough to reality they couldn't handle it.

cactus is a cop, aubergine is a security officer

Bullshit, you're lying

I actually played that game when I was younger, was kind of interesting. You had your freeroam mode where you could stop people that were speeding or running red lights If you were an undercover cop, people would do it more often too and then you had the story mode that was voiced with the guy on TV that narrated the police chase videos late at night talking about the situation in the city that you had to stop, like a bank heist or a terrorist attack.

Idk about that. First few turns into the game I got to send swat in on a bunch of niggers and arrest them all, then get away scott free.

Then I could fire old people because they were old, fire black people because black people were being black in the street and work with the mob for extra money.

So if they were SJWs, they did everything fucking assbackwards. I really enjoyed it.

It was what brought the game to my attention in the first place, i'll have to go see if I have the thread in my archives so i can get the guy's name Newfag.

I would honestly say South Africa is the most dangerous. A lot of Officers are so poor that they live in the same areas as the criminals they've screwed with.

Though very loosly police related Rainbow Six Siege is pretty good. As alongside Military Special Forces you have Police CTUs as well from the cast of characters you can play.

I honestly hope Ready or Not is good. I want a good SWAT team game again.

in iraq, afghanistan etc, police officers are on the front line of the war against the taliban/isis/whoever. you always hear about police officers being killed in car bombings, or being captured and beheaded or whatever. south africa's cops have to deal with their little jigaboo problem, sure, but at least it isn't flat-out literal warfare

Actually it's more about catching and raping whitey dumb enough to call the police to death