What are some weird underground games made by the community that make you question your very being?

What are some weird underground games made by the community that make you question your very being?

You aren't funny.

I wanna fuck that unfunny hack until his asshole bursts and he's screaming a little British yid bitch

That certainly made me question the concept of my being and of me being. Great contribution to the thread, user.

it predicted Sonic Forces

fuck off with youe lolsorandum vinesauce bait

Thanks that's all I needed.

Vinesauce? That's my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaavourite.

Are you talking about the Deviantart Sonic fandom or the people that kept beating the dead horse like it's still 2007? Cause I realized the latter was normalfag cancer before that game. You think those same people saying Forces is the end of Sonic wouldn't defend Mario + Rabbids.

Frog Fractions should be on there.

I haven't watched the play through in years, how so?

You are not fun

What is the difference between fan games and "underground" fan games?

Also problem with that list is that all games in it are absolute dog shit in terms of quality and production values even from 1 person indie game stand point.
The only decent looking one is barkley and that's just because its assets are ripped from other games.
If you want some absurdist surreal game that isn't made in paint - try full pipe.

Christ

fuck off

What? You like looking on something that 5yo could draw pretending to be serious business?

I bet redditards don't even remember when Zenith was a old freeware FOTM.