Do the braindead retards that keep buying these movies even bother playing through them more than once?

Do the braindead retards that keep buying these movies even bother playing through them more than once?
Literally nothing you do matters, ever. They should just get rid of the QTEs and dialogue balloons bullshit. They just get in the way of watching these movies. Put it on Netflix or whatever, im sure most people watch it on Jewtube with some gayfaggot speaking over it anyways.

They're pretty terrible movies too though. The animation is shit and the voice acting ranges from okay to why.jpg.

The game lost all hope when you didn't play as Clementine anyway. Introducing some random that nobody has heard of after 2 tightly-knit seasons was a terrible choice. I can see what they were trying to go for, letting you as an independent person see the Clementine she grew up to be, but it was just uncalled for. No one would have complained by keeping Clementine as the main character.

Not to mention Clem doesn't stick around enough.

That doesn't happen though user; only niggers lie.

This season was the worst since they really wanted you to cuck your brother for some reason.

The only people I know that like these games are trophy/achievement collectors since the game shits them out like a broken gumball machine.

True, I've watched this season played by the fat gay canadian dolphin. I like him because he always picks the silent dialogue option so it breaks the shitty writing.

Welcome /ttg/fag

I'd say it almost does that. From what I saw, the game acts like you did say something anyway, almost as if your choices don't matter.
I've never understood the interest in these either. I'd accept people liking it if it had a fucking ounce of gameplay, but it seems about two thirds of the game is just talking to people, and the other third is either QTE's that don't matter or overcoming a puzzle that someone already gives you the answer to.

it's the perfect "participation award" video game. if you're the kind of person who clings to things for attention but doesn't have the brain power or initiative to actually have interest in them then this is the perfect game for you. hell, if you just watch a LP it's the same as playing it so you don't even have to buy it if you don't want to.

Actually sometimes it's worse, if you select the silent option, the other character in the scene will say what you were supposed to say.
The more they acquire new licences, the more they become lazy. I remember watching Brote play Minecraft Story Mode and holy shit that was bad and they even managed to make 2 season pass.

They don't even try to do something different for each IP. Every episode is basically:

You're the brain dead retard for expecting anything else from a telltale game. Do you also play basketball games and complain about there being too much basketball?

Anyway this season was shit, couldn't care less about any of the characters, even clem is annoying with her obsession with the bastard nigger baby

I liked the first season of The Walking Dead.
Then I played it again with different choices.
That's when I stopped liking it.

People talk about the illusion of choice in being common in vidya, but Telltale takes the fucking cake.

I rarely replay games. But I do actually finish them unlike most nu gamers.

I sometimes check out trophy stats when I'm bored. Now I'm no hardcore gamer but fuck it when only 40 percent reaches the finish line on normal I do feel like it…

Yep. Japanese VNs actually have different branches with different endings.

Telltale couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Reminder that Clem has sex with a bean is canon in season 3.

She has? I thought they only had a crush at the end.

Braindead retard here, I played through season 1 about 3 or 4 times, but that was mainly because I really liked the comic series and got a kick out of seeing some of the characters make their way into the video game.
Telltale is just keeping up with the shitty trend their games have they nullified the ending of season 2 so Jane hangs herself/Kenny dies in a fucking car crash or some shit

Stop making threads about this shitty series.
>>>/ttgg/

they are not really good movies.
They are like 5/10

you should feel good that most people gave up before finishing a Telltale game. it means they at least have some standards.

makes me think of David Cage games. guy wants to make garbage ass movies, can't hack it in movieland, makes movies with a few button presses, gaming press licks his asshole.

user, they don't have standards. They're just lazy. And, I'm not talking about something like War and Peace, I mean the trash that somehow ends up on the "New York Times Bestseller" lists.

The wolf among us, and season 1 don't count. Those were the only half decent movies they produced.
Lol, I remember when anyone were speculating on how many different ways season 3 could go hahaha

Everyone was*

I tried giving this a chance, but it's just too shitty. Your brother is a complete retard, his wife is a whore, Clem became a cunt, character motivations make no sense, your brother's kid is annoying as shit, your choices matter even less than usual this time around, they shoved in that OP faggot from the comic just for diversity points. The only good thing I can think about is that it was on GOG so you could download new episodes directly from their servers even with a pirated copy.

I stopped playing in Chapter 2 of the first 'season'. Being able to pick choices that will only change more things I watch instead of interacting is how DVD movies should be made.

Kept with it until the end of the first season and nearly got overwhelming second hand embarassment from its hamfisted finale (it's fine to have what you did come back to haunt you in the ass, but "LOOK CLEMENTINE FINALLY FINDS HER PARENTS AND OUR CREDITS SONG IS GOING ON ABOUT THE DEATH OF INNOCENCE" is one of the most tryhard ways a developer can say WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING YET?)

Holy shit what is this board?
The autism is overwhelming me.

hi newfag, you liking the chans?

Sorry I insulted your circlejerk, I just can't comprehend what there is left to discuss about these non-games. Are you all posting Clem cunny 24/7 or did you find those legendary "meaningful choices" I've heard so much about?

what game ?

You're a newfag for not already knowing/ v/ is the epitome of autism.

Always remember: There are still people who "discuss" Katawa Shoujo.

The Wolf Among Us was nice, especially if you go full "The big bad wolf has had enough of your shit" and rip off arms and kill people, but I highly suspect most was written by the original author (same with the sam and max but those have gameplay in it, of the point and clicky variety but still they made proper efforts to put some twists on it).

Anyway those are VN and not even the complicated or well written kind, if you go in thinking it's vidya you're gonna be disappointed (not really your fault, since no vidya "journalist" tells you that).
No point of making thread on Holla Forums about stuff that isn't Holla Forums in the first place.

I remember in one of his Minecraft streams he said something as a joke cliche making fun of them, then not on second later, the main character says verbatim what he said. And people say they are competent writers.

*one

I thought it was a pretty ok slightly interactive tv show, not a real game.

They don't have any animated cutscenes however, which dramatically cuts down development cost.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SEASON 2 TELLTALE
OH RIGHT, YOU HAD TO SPEND TIME BY CREATING SHITTY GAME OF THRONES FAN FICTION, MEMELANDS SHIT AND RUINING TWD

FUCK YOU

Thanks, user, I needed a laugh.

I believe that was the episode where he predicts the Igor guy would turn his back to say something dramatic, and then he did that moments later. Happens around 4:10 in this video.

A lot of people on Steam seem to play it just because other people have. It's like those backloggers that bought a retarded amount of Steam games, and this just happened to be one that's easy to cross off.

They have and probably main some respectable game, but this shit tends to come up.

The first season of Walking Dead was relatively well written (for video games) and achieved its purpose of offering tough moral choices that divided the community. Just look how divided people are on if Kenny is based BOATMASTER or the biggest asshole ever. It was a flawed but good game.

Then the company went through a massive change right after episode 1 of TWAU released (resulting in a 3-4 month? wait for the next episode and all the writers leaving) and they became the modern telltale which shits out as many IP games as possible, and what little modicum of choice or decent writing is completely absent. God that was 5 years ago…

Sure, if by that you mean the first two episodes. Once Gary Whitta from neogaf came in, we got faceless throwaway characters, superhuman ninja girls jumping buildings and plotless sewer levels.

TFW am autistic and actually read war and peace.

Stein's;gate 0

True. Japanese VNs sink or swim on writing and characters/waifus. If the story doesn't grip you there is no reason to continue.

Javi's OK. It's a shame most of his family is shit, and all of the tolerable members of his family die.

Of course it was, why do you think these retards never managed to come up with a Wolf season 2, but still had somehow both the funds and the (((writers))) for a fucking memelands walking sim?

The sad fact is Season 1 was a fluke. A one off success caused by a perfect storm of unexpectedly good decisions and quality storytelling.

It all went downhill from there. TWAU was good until the rewrites started pouring in, and it's all been downhill since. The episode retcon also marked big changes in the company and a downward spike in quality.

some do, see school days

some do, see school days

fuck I should probably play the first game since I downloaded it and everything, but I just finished higurashi and ughhh

? it just had some hentai clips

Get out, shitskin

I think the only choice where I hestitated at all was telling Clem to stay at the house in the final episode and letting Doug (I think his name was Doug)