What are some games that can let me be a real Cowboy/Bounty Hunter?

What are some games that can let me be a real Cowboy/Bounty Hunter?
Modded New Vegas works but what else?

Do you have to be a cowboy or can it just be a gunslinger type guy? If the former Call of Juarez and Read Dead Redemption, if the latter warframe (playing with mesa) and vanquish (with the anti armor pistol)

the first half of oddworld stranger's wrath is hunting bounties.

Depends on how much you want to stretch the term "cowboy".

Recomending trash is a dick move.

Fistful of frags.
But I think it's dead by now.

Rising Zan

Desperados 1 and 2
Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman
Samurai Western (I know it technically doesn't count but it's got bullet deflecting katanas. And it's significantly better than Rising Zan)

and a Fistful of DooM

I want that poster now

Too bad he's underpowered and not as popular as the british dyke and friends

Should be a Dark Tower game coming soon if the movie does well.

Red Dead Redemption
RDR is about being forced to collect a bounty on your former gang members, one in particular, as its main plot. There's also bounty hunting missions in that, and other cowboy shit to do.

Gun has some bounty hunting missions in it, and some cattle driving missions too. That's always good. I like to pretend GUN is the first RDR game, play it first then plat Red Dead Redemption.

Anyone know of some Weird West examples? Not enough Weird West in my life.

dount count on it

This is a really good mod for the original Mount and Blade and it's a shame it hasn't been ported.

There was a western mod for Warband but the guy making it was a massive fag. It played okay from what I recall, but then I didn't play it for long.

Elba looks like he is doing a good job from the previews.

New Vegas is shit. The music is shit and the setting is shit. It's not a real cowboy game.

Figures. If you've only watched Leone and Cucktin Cuckatino's top 10 spaghetti western list, you're not a true fan of westerns.

The dollars trilogy is kino, pleb.

It did not play fine at all user. It's an unpolished piece of shit and a joke.

>>>Holla Forums
Filtered.

I must be thinking of a different mod because that's nothing like what I remember.

I didn't post a video of the Warband mod you're talking about, that's still 1866 for the original Mount and Blade. I can't find any videos of the mod you're talking about without obnoxious commentary.

Then the mod for the original Mount and Blade isn't much like what I remember it to be then.

There are many better Spaghetti Westerns than For a Few Dollars More. Even among the Dollars trilogy, it's the worst. If you're just a fan of Lee Van Cleef, better watch Sabata or something else.

Semi-related, but I thought it was interesting that Fistful of Dollars is pretty much the western version of Yojimbo. It even uses the same jokes.

Leone even paid a sum to Kurosawa if I can recall.

somehow I get the feeling that you aren't aware of Red Dead Revolver

I am, that's why I like to pretend that GUN has replaced it. Revolver sucked benis.

While we're on the subject of eastern to western adaptations, Magnificent Seven is an excellent retelling of Seven Samurai and even Kurosawa loved it

Might as well post these then.