Do you think devs will fall for it again? or is the xbone and EA's rep beyond repair this time when even normalfags shat on the 'bone and mass erect androgynous?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those people are goons. Hide and report.

Amerifat vidya has never been as vital as Japan's. Vital in the proper sense: it lacks the strength of life, the source of everything new.

All the money in the world can't change the fact that underneath all the makeup, there's a corpse. The phenomenon you described, known as "Xbox 360 marketing 101", is the reason why a lost generation exists in vidya. All press outlets completely mistified a generation of gaming products, in order to pretend Japan was backwards and niche: even today, Holla Forumsirgins still believe some of those memes because they've grown part of the knowledge of some retarded elitist circle.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts?

I was actually reading a book of interviews with japanese devs and when it got onto the subject of microsofts gamers are dead tier "japan is dead stop buying their games" paid shillvalry all the japanese devs knew and outright said "why inafune and mikami believed it i will never know, it ruined them and their companies at the time".

You don't sound like someone from around these parts, summercuck.

I would say underage as fuck, but you could have been fucking 8 at the time which is in its own way horrible.

Fuck off back to reddit/SA/neogaf/where ever.

How funny that the faggots most aggressively pushing this "LET'S BE LIKE THE AMERICAN INDUSTRY!" are also some of the most talentless scam artists around, working for some of the shittiest companies.

the devs of mighty no9 and the evil within are fucking retards. what a surprise eh?

I'm not the one making baseless statements without screencaps, archives, or any other evidence like you and OP, fkike.

That wasn't my point, OP you massive cock loving jew faggot, my point was
Where's the proofs?

Nice ad hominem, you falseflagging jew

>8ch.net/v/catalog.html

Havent had to use this image in a good while.

That's not proof, you kike. You wasted your opportunity to prove yourself.
Check em

I believe you mean, animated gif

What Holla Forums do you lurk faggot?
I get pissed off at the weeaboos that pretend like everything Nips make is gold when they produce a shitton of shovelware and mobileshit and that no western games are good when theres a shitton of good niche games out there.

Other than that I think most people here understand that Nips make great games and that bigger more advertised by them are indeed superior to modern triple A garbage.

Other than that your post was pretty on point, a shitton of casuals, mostly non Jap since vidya there haz always been pretty popular, flooded the market in 2007 and western companies took advantage of this big time.

I'm glad more mid sized games and Japanese games are beginning to be more prominent, I'm also seeing many casuals from that flood wasting less on dedicated hardware and just playing F2P and mobileshit.
We'll have to see what happens next, I'm more optimistic now than I have been in the last 10 years, I'll tell you that much.

"Muh region is better than yours" faggots that post here should absolutely kill themselves though, theres great games from both regions still being released and if you don't play or know about them just because of "muh region" you should get the fuck out of this board.

dubs

I'm pretty sure OP is referring to the rise of
posts in any thread even remotely Japanese.

this, it's pretty fucking anoying

You are the proof.
Faggot.

I haven't called anything weebshit

Mark even started filtering them.

You've got the attitude.

things like these are genuinely irritating. Because while they decrease board quality, to censor or filter them would be against our principles of free speech.

But thats bullshit you puto

What's that book?

Free speech doesn't mean accepting blatant shitposting. Even if it did, there is nothing wrong with wordfilters. Speaking of which, is I belong on 4chan, please feed me the brown pill still filtered ?

Bump for weeb justice

Just call them goons, like the niggers they are

I'm craving salchipulpo now, thanks user.

I really, really like this image.