Weekly Semi-Anual Crash Retold Storytime : LOC Advent Children

WOW
We are doing this?
We are doing this!

We had Crash Bandicoot Retold - Retold 2 - Something about Smash and in the last thread we did Injustice
According to the Author of these Super Autist Crash now would be something called "Legend of Crash", too bad for us it is some written fanfiction on FF.net (?) So the next one in our little Adventure is this,
Legend of Crash - Advent Children
not sure what this is about, this is new for me aswell
Without further ado:

Some user said I shouldnt skip Arcs and I hope I got this right

Some more Trivia.
While loading this from his DeviantArt I have seen Hell I noticed he claimes he's from the UK
That I am not a native engrish speaker should be obvious.

Anyway, have fun figuring out in wich order these panels are

The fuck is that?

I have the feeling this isnt Derukui we see in the bottom left.

Pick one and stick with it motherfucker.

I guess I can make dinner and come back in twenty
notice me Holla Forums-san

Well its midnight around here and this shit too has like 11 chapters

and I am happy that atleast 1 user is keeping me company

mhm, was Turles the low grade lifestealing tree monkey or was it Vegetable's brother?

It looks like they have him in just a grey hoody.

Is it just me or does Crash just change his character to whoever he's standing in for in these stories?

It probably has more to do with the autism of the writer.

Pretty much. The guy who made these hasn't put in an original idea as of yet. Why should he start now?

4 UIDS!

I think notDerukui is actually a dude. I guess its explained the prequel, but they are only available as fanfiction.
I googled it quick and lo and behold, Super Autist is 28 acording to this

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?

NOW THE FUN BEGINS
atleast I hope so
Note: Author is 28 and lives in the UK and seems to have an european name.

To finish what Talemaster 1 has started.

those with a dirty mind best ignore panel 4

I like how it acknowledges the actual series, like it actually, inexplicably switched from this goofy cartoon adventure to dragonball z x final fantasy x furry tits at some point.
Kind of reminds me of what happened to the Sonic series.

Aaaand end of Chapter 1
10 more to go

ofcourse I wouldnt forget about the end of the chapter
BONUS AUTISM!!!

We need to go back, humanity has fucked up somewhere along the line.

And we continue with Chapter 2 of 11

Oh you know exactly what is on the next page

you mean massacure

That…That is actually tame compared to his other tiddie exhibits

Little bit of Trivia
looks like we've got another OC, Kin of the Red Bandicoots

Can't wait to see what autism awaits me now.

After carefull analysis I concluded Coco is doing the Bandicoot Spin Attack.

Looks like Kin is summoning the Grapes to Grope the Grills

It gets better: Autist is a friggin 28yo from the united kaliphate and is doing this for like a DECADE and is STILL ACTIVE

I feel like I missed several chapters, wasn't this character established more or less on day one, yet they're acting like she's new.

So I have two questions.
One, how does Heihachi tie into this?
Two, are you TIGER THE GREAT THE THIRD?

Its explained in the OP and following
this is Legend Of Crash - a Fanfiction in an Alt Universe of Retold. I am posting this because the next one is a cross over from Legend of Crash and Retold.

One: fuck if I know. From the gist of things, it looks like he was the antagonist in the Fanfictions.
Two: Nah, just someone who wasted his life and keeps the torch of autism lit so others dont have to sacrifice themselfs.

This revelation makes me increasingly worried that the autistic Smash Bros fanfic that's the longest written work has other fanfics.

THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?
ARE THEY TALKING THROUGH SHOES?!

Isn't it crunch?
Also I'm surprised there are no mspaint tits yet.

I still feel like I'm missing a few chapters, but at least I can now chalk it up to autism as usual, considering how this is literally the following page.

Also, what the fuck is going on in that last panel? Is Cortex adopting them when their home or whatever is destroyed?

Remember: We are dealing with an alt. Crash, not Retold Crash

And this concludes Chapter 2 of 11
You know what that means. Its time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

Not sure what is harder:
the endeavour of understanding this shit, keeping up with the OC's or digging through his DA for some Bonus Autism I am already dead

I believe this is another fucking OC

we ARE missing chapters. Because those chapters do not exist as MSP Comics, but as Fanfictions on that stupid site.

No idea. But I believe that might have been adressed in the mentioned FF's.

So this isn't 10th dimension or Injustice Crash, right?

See .

A note to the author on the infinitesimal chance that he reads this, either make it all text or all visual you autistic fuck.

So, Legend Crash seems to go with the Emo Edgelord Route

Its Legend of Crash Crash. I believe the Alt. begins after Retold (2?) where Crash killed Heihachi. Then this Legend thing started by the author (I dont know how much there is of it or what its about) till this point. It is relevant because the Next Story is another Crossover, this time between Retold and Legend.
SAVE ME

WTF Dude, the new Sonichu DLC is a reality.

I know this is from one game for the PissStation, but I cant remember wich.

Okay, this is another thing that fucks me off. As if I should even care about this autismfest.
These fuckers can fly right? Why the fuck are they walking or taking transport every fucking time.

Even in fanfictions of this shit that has to happen, pretty sure it's happened in every arc so far.

Crash and julia fucking knew eachother because of the fight with evil crash and heihachi, and why the fuck is cortex in s god damn rode. This nigger could at least take some liberties with the shit he copies.
But I know that he just can't help himself
SO we have this comic and uncommon time, whats wrong with us and collecting broken things?

FLASHBACK TIME

also some trivia

RIP Spyro, I guess.

And with this ends Chapter 3 of 11.

I believe we are developing some immunity or atleast resistance to this kind of autism. oh well, you know what time it is, right? Time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

I believe after Injustice one needs to dive to his FF's to follow the story and "developments".

thats what you think!
Only Humans and Evil characters can die.

Wait, I thought that flashback made so we know Spyro is dead. Why is he alive? Don't tell me what we saw was another OC.

THE PLOT THICKENS

mhm, it'll be 3am (yuropoor tz) when I am done with ch. 4

as stated in
only humans and evil can really die. I am absolutely sure they either revived him, it wasnt a fatal wound or some other BS

Are his knees ok? I don't think they're suppose to bend that way

GASP

So are we going to have another break? I don't want this thread be like that other thread that took days to finish.

I am definitely incorporating dilly dally shilly shally in my vocabulary

of course. Werent almost all Retold threads with one break? The Injustice one was a mess because the Talemaster died in that one.

the tiddies are so small compared to the other comics
is this by a different artist

Mhmhmhm, whats this dudes focus on sins and letting go of the past? The fuck is he ripping of with this story?

I got a little bit to do after sleep, so the earliest I could continue I guess would be in 10 hours. But I doubt anyone would be active then this thread feels somehow empty compared to the other storys

finally

THE FUCK IS JUBA!?!?
Jesus.

Dont ya worry about me and not finishing this I am here foreverunless I die like the other Talemaster

I think the autism from Injustice killed several people while retelling it.

I miss the masks, both of them. Aku had always either this smug smile or that serious look. It made me smile.

This is even more forced than the original romance, holy shit this is terrible.

As hilarious as this typo is, that'd actually be a cool name for a unique weapon in an RPG.

AAAAND the end of chapter 5. 6 More t go. At any rate, this will have to do for now. Still I wonder at what time I should return.

Ofcourse I didnt forgot about the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

phew, finally a break from that hellhole

Credits due where Credit is due:
While we were shitting at him for never improving, I believe atleast his chapters arent as arbitary as they were in the previous storys. is these a sign and symptom of terminal cancer?

it's easy to forget that people actually get this wrong by accident

I must give props to this fag, he made Advent Children even more convoluted than it already was

Waiting warmly.

If only George Lucas had read this before writing Ep.2's awful romance.

Y-you're not done, right?
You're my favorite Talemaster.

I'm thinking of waiting another 6-8 hours before I dump the rest.

There are still Chapters 5 till 10 + Epiloge
Then next week will be this alternate universe x Retold Universe (he finished it this year)
and thats that. Apparantly he has another thing in work (7 Anthros) but he is at the "prologe" chapter. So next Story will be the last of Crash.
I dont have Tails got trolled

Oh fuck he finally finished it? We can put this baby to rest now? Nice.

Ahahahah
as I mentioned, he is already working on MORE

I just got here and read the first two pages, and already I regret this

OY ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SHIT TO CONTINUE!?

LET'S GET IT ON

I don't care what you bigoted haters say this series is a masterpiece

I ASKED ARE YOU FUCKING READY!?

You are?
Good!
I need about 15 minutes to clean some shit up

No I'm holding hands with Ready

This multiverse is fucking insane, you got both alternate timelines and alternate dimensions associated with those timelines so there must be an infinite or near-infinite array of variants for every god damn character

And the guy keeps shoving in new characters that are humanoid/furry versions of other characters who share the same names as the people they spawned from. So you have alternate versions of every character and their clones to keep track of, or not.

I need the autism, Talemaster.

I'm ready.

As I mentioned I am a yuropoor. Had to do my prayer or else I'd be stoned by the Sharia Enforcers

and now we have Sunday.

Oh dont worry, you'll get your share

Meet generic demongene Monster Xodin

dear god why is his hand farting

Blogpost:
Had my imouto over. After a while she randomly spurts out "Big bro, you have friends right?"

Oh God not the giant wad of chewed up grape bubblegum

but has anyone really been far even as decided to use?

You know what? He isnt even designing half of the cast himself

hmmmmm

Oh fuck, I forgot about falcon and shadow.
Also hold the fuck on, isn't this guy from the nintendo dimension?

He was also a baddy in the soul eater ripoff I think. He shows up every once in a while with no god damn explanation

Oh God not the giant tidal wave of gassy poofart

Ahh, I forgot all about Crunch. It's been a long time since we've seen him in the proper series. He even had that scene with Crash where they fought in Super Saiyan form for no reason, if nobody remembers.

shilly-shally

mh, he never finished GameEater if I am right.

She knows, user.

oh god a callback
that grants at least 3 giant asspull powers

Dilly-dally shilly-shally is actually pretty great. It's so modestly lame that I can't help but love it.

Where did SSC steal it from?

all this activity in the thread

dunno. But I am stealing it from him!

I know this question could be applied to this entire comic, but what the fuck was the point of this page? It pretty much boiled down to

OH FUCK
this was already end of chapter 9. I was so used to the chapters having 10 pages.
belated END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

THICC

And we're at Chapter 6 of 11.

Filler

Have some bonus bonus autism for you shippers out there

Don't you see the emotional and touching moment when Crash finally confess to his little sister that the heavy burden of guilt that had been burdening his hearth is finally starting to disappear? He is starting to move on and overcoming his guilt over losing his late lover.

Truly a masterpiece. just like FF 7 Advent Children :^)

even more anime references!

Shall I keep the Bonus Autism to Super Autist Crash or shall I dig through DA for some variety

Go through the rest of DA, I could use some extra autism in my diet.

Dig through. We've come this far down the autism hole. We may as well keep going

Oh no not the grape juice!

DA autism has been proven to be unreliable as an oral supplement, here have some FA autism

Cortex to the rescue wit da purple drank!

oh no not the summoned grapes again!

hm what did FA stand for again?

I shouldn't be surprised that he made a Digimon comic considering how much he steals from it.

Furaffinity

They're actually covers for other people's fanfics

huh, I never went there

I hope people aren't commissioning him for that.

The guy seems pretty stupid so he may well have paid money for this garbage.

I love how the Spyro characters look more like goopy humans trying to walk on 4 legs than actual quadrupeds.

Furries. If anything proves that eugenics and euthanasia are necessary practices, then its the furries

but being a furry is voluntary euthanasia

That is one happy brown fart cloud

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING EYPATCH!?
ITS FUCKING INJUSTICE ALL OVER AGAIN
Derukui had one there too and it just fucking dissapeared

Shame this comic was abandoned

I have not seen this one before, so I'll ask. What the fuck is going on

Alternate universe to his fan comic of Crash Bandicoot where the plot is mostly ripped off from Dragon Ball Z. Just wait for the one where Sony and Nintendo go to war gets posted

WEW
End of chapter 6.
You know what that means?
Its time again for some END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM
I am keeping those crash related

Might as well ask whats inside a black hole. I believe that one is easier to answer

Are we sure this guy is a britbong?

Atleast someone else than fucking "OCs"

That a finished one?
Well there is also "Nintendo Villains Revenge". A short one, but I think its fin.

OH NO NOT THIS EVIL AGAIN

Will this ever end?

Of course! When SSC dies. Because he is STILL working on MORE

Seen the **almost* all of the Retold-verse tho, just never saw the LoC-verse
Sounds like an autistic masterpiece.

NEVER

Are those pubes?

Heihachis

So I'm new to these threads, so forgive my ignorance… but does the creator have any original ideas?

Also, what the hell is going on? Should I bail now before I lose my soul??

Absolutely none
Haha should have done that sooner buddy, you're here forever

WHAT A FUCKING GOOD QUESTION

The craziest part of this whole mess is that we went like with 4 chapters without some tiddies

You know damn well its too late for that now

I'm confused. Are there two alternate universes or something? All the art looks the same anyway

yes
and later the two universes fuse together

Buckle up buddy, this series is lousy with alternate universes

OH GOD OH MAN

Take the leap into the deepest depths autism has to offer

That first fucking sentence

Anyway, read the first 2-3 posts AND PRAY THAT I DONT POST THE SPINOFFS AND ALT STORYS

Oh nice, it started to rain here.

Funniest fucking sentence ive heard all week.

Holy shit a go-kart. My fucking sides, Jesus. I can't breath.

I'd like to imagine that the pubes in the juice are sentinent and formed some sort of pipecleaner stick figur and now are simply happily dancing inside that bottle while trying its best to ignore the fucking bullshit thats going on outside his happy place

I want to protect Turles' weird offcenter smile

It even borrows shit from Crash Team Racing…

… I though it was Sonic fans that can reach this level of autism.

… what is this even… why?

And thus begins the surely epic fight between…-wait a minute-…ah, Turles and LOC Crash.
Ende Kapitel 7 von 11.
Sing it with me anons:
Its time for the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

We at chapter 8 now.
Behold these marvelous action scenes and detailed background

Goku you lazy fucker

Thread theme

hah, imoutos can be a blessing

well it is the authors self insert

good choice

this scene was fucking bullshit in advent children and its worse here

Is this overconfidence in crash or understimation

So some bullshit like this happend in Advent Children also?
If yes then you know whats going to happen

That plane scene was taken nearly word for word from Advent Children. Advent Children fucking sucked

>Trying to cast a (possible) insta-death spell in a RPG "adaptation"
He fucked up tbh.

OH YEAH ITS GOING TO HAPPEN

This "cure" counts as bullshit powerup yeah?

I love these random bullshit powerups anyway

I can't help but hear the lego racers menu theme. Even with the embedded playing, it kept getting louder. What is this shit doing to me?

ITS
FUCKING
HAPPENINNNNNNGGG

WHEN IS MEGAMIX GOING TO SAVE THE DAY

From the depths of the Shadow Realm, thanks to the happy dancing pubic hair inside the grape juice bottle, HE has returned.

this comic is such garbage, why am I actually hyped now?

This comic has the deepest lore

mhmm, I am not sure if he is completely ripping off advent children here or if he is taking some of his fanfiction of Legend of Crash - wich may be a FF ripoff? Well I have no idea whats really going on here

its ok you'll be thoroughly disappointed

Just about all of this comic is a rip off of some scene or other from Advent Children.

So was this what he used to turn the burning forest into a volcanic wasteland in Crash Retold.

Shit man, where have you been in the last 4 threads? This guy copies shit from everything.

The fuck are you telling me that for.

With the words of the author:
we end chapter 8.

And you know what that means!
It time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

And finally I've finally begun to lose the last final bits of sanity in the final portions finally left in the last final part my mind, finally.

AMAZING
Chapter 9 starts action packed and promises us a fully epic experience

I swear to god if he does that stupid swordfight through the falling skyscraper I'm to going to lose it

According to the author, Heihachi is casting "Death Ball"

You think he'd bother to draw all that?
Now that we mention it, were there any screenshots or stockpictures involved in this tale?

Fuck why didnt the picture upload?

That 69 warrants this OC.

why does he love freeza so damn much

welp, almost 3 am again but I am finishing this here. Besides, only 2 chapters to go

mhm, nobody commenting on how heihachi simply takes a massive dump mid battle and kicks his feces towards Crashi

perhaps because freezer has like a million transformations and this dude loves bullshit power ups.

That's one of Tifa's lines from FF7. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the original Japanese was her imitating the sound of a sword being dragged along the ground.
Basically, she was teasing Cloud for moping around.

Why is Super Bandicoot 2 suddenly a different color?

I will make up for it by saying that Crash is way too confident in his abilities that he will stop/catch a flying pile of shit that large.

I can't buy that English is his native language. It has to be Chinese or something third-world.

Oh boy I can't wait for spin-off of spin-off Crash kills this universe's Heihachi

wouldnt surprise me since he's from the kaliphate

Let me guess,he's going to kill Coco and Crash will turn into SSB4, right?

Whats that smell? That smelly smell? That familiar yet smelly smell that smells?

I'd say the odds of her surviving are pretty low right about now.

ITS EVEN WORSE

What's this idiot going to do when he runs out of DBZ transformations? I doubt he's even capable of creating his own shitty recolor forms.

IT'S TIME

WHY CONTAIN IT?

"last minute power up, but of course! D'oh"

And with that said we are at the end of chapter 9.
You know what that means!
Its time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

I think Dragon Ball Super added half a dozen new ones; maybe he'll use those?

Of course, but I want to see how much harder his writing will tank when he runs out of things to rip off.

Have you guys thought this autist could be making a new comic now we have more DBZ and Crash shit?

The hell is that? It doesn't even resemble SSJ4 and looks beyond stupid.

Is… Is that ClavisAngemon. I would say "only a coincidence", but I remember that one of the Crashes had a form that was literally Magna/HolyAngemon

Authors note:

HE FUCKING IS MAKING MORE. His latest updates were all for "7 Anthros"

Are those disco pants?

FUCKER DIDNT EVEN DESIGN IT HIMSELF

FINALY
a low quality screenshot!

With the defeat of heihachi, the pubic hairs turn to a ball form and swiftly dissapear into safety, leaving Tules from the Red Bandicoot to face his "siblings". As the pubic hair flies to the horizon, it shortly gazes back at Tules, pondering at what could have been and what is going to happen. Nevertheless, it was time for the hair to go and find another bottle of grape juice it could inhabit, so it may keep happily dancing, ever dreaming of a brighter future.

Gonna need sauce on that one, user.

And now Tules become one with the force

Why does Crash's wounds reappear when he de-powers? Does it unheal him?

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS NAME TURTLES

Evil Movie-only Goku look-alike. They aren't brothers, tho.

never mind i have been misreading his name.
Have i been infected by this autism this much?

Is the line a mistake, or is it intentional?

Wasn't that an actual DBZ character from the movies

And thus the Story of Heihachis pubic hair concludes. Ah yeah, the side story of Legend of Crash: Advent Children too ends here.
This marks the end of chapter 10. Now all that is left is the "ending".

Welp, time for the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

What is the red, and orange bush in the fifth panel?

Epiloge time

Because he's low energy

Are you blind, it's the Burning Bush. God's come to cleanse the earth of Bandicoots

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT IN THE HELMET

So, what was up with Shadow dressing up like Neo? Is he ANOTHER OC?

If you have to ask the answer is yes

FIN

I hope y'all liked the story of Heihachis pubic hair

TURN IN NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER EPISODE OF
THIS

Its also the "last story". As mentioned in the thread, there are other storys and he is currently working on "7 Anthros", but those are all spinoffs. While this is too somesort of a spinoff, it is relevant because the last story makes a crossover with Retold universe and Legend universe, thus I decided to post it so we wouldnt miss out on all the important lore and character development.

So, next week concludes the Autist Retold Sessions we had. Is it the end of our Semi Anual autist thread then?

if you want more, READ HIS FUCKING FANFICTIONS I DARE YA.

What about his Digimon comics and Tails Gets Trolled?

You fucking wish.
we still have all the spin-offs and the Digimon comics

Julia looks better with smaller tits tbh famalam

Also get hype for more Evil Crash.

Fucking this. I remember in one of the earlier threads a vote to finish Crash Retold and all its spin-off shit THEN start Tails get trolled. We can't stop after Crash. The real autism hasn't even begun.

You know what I just noticed?
THERE WAS ONLY ONE SINGLE PAGE WITH TIDDIES IN THIS STORY

Fuck are they also always posted? I doubt we'll have any anons left then, the autism IS taking its toll.
Why must you hurt me?

i can't wait

What if there is an alternate dimension where Crash Bandicoot became the autistic OC magnet that Sonic became?
What would that world be like?

Sorry, I got no clue what the source is.

I think I start next week again at the same time. It was a friday 11pm yuropoor time, I believe that is 5pm in US timezone?