Untitled

不運

moshi moshi baka sugoi kawaii desu

nani?

Courtesy of google translate. Looks like you were replying to something else, but hey I was looking for that webm recently. Also do go back to golden sun

wwwww

This is an american board, gook.

This is an Israeli board you filthy fucking goyim.

Sorry I am a uncivilized western peasant I cant into moonrunes
is this a gook imageboard thing

this

That "wwwww" thing is basically like writing "lololololol" for Nips.
The word for laugh in Jap is "warau", so "wwww" is essentially "hahaha"

fascinating

Golden Sun 2 was a great game, but fuck me, I spent like 6 hours wandering Air's Rock. That dungeon is hell.

DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There is a door behind the treehouse

god fucking dammit, it was the only djinn that I didn't have. No wonder I couldn't get it as a child.

Now I wanna play it again. But, I should really focus on my backlog.

new party members are thrown at you every 20 minutes and have zero character development

Huh, it really makes ya think.

japs make no sense

this was the same for me, I mean god damn how the hell were you supposed to know that was there?

So what you are saying is wwwww is the same thing as 5555555 just for weebs and japs?

Ah, Golden Sun. How it will always have a special place in my heart. It is honestly one of the best RPGs I've ever played, on any platform, and I'm not even an RPGfag. I don't know how the fuck they did it, but they managed to make something so small actually seem so epic (in the actual sense of the word) and larger than life. The worldbuilding was great, and so was the music. The Nips hit it out of the park on that one.

A remastered full resolution Golden Sun for a console sounds like it could be amazing, but maybe the move away from the tiny pixels it was originally would make it lose some of its charm. Not sure.

I take it you mean you missed the door itself rather than the Djinn who is obviously out in the open. Searching that village was a fucking pain in the dick.

Two nukes will no that to ya.

do that*

お前は本物の日本人それともただのウィーブかな
英語の掲示板で日本人が日本語で書き込むわけないだろう