Tell me some relaxing games without failure states. I need to de-stress for a while because of health problems...

Tell me some relaxing games without failure states. I need to de-stress for a while because of health problems, I want to avoid anything triggering any kind of adrenaline response.

Lucasarts adventure games

A game needs a win/fail state to be a game
Otherwise it's a toy.

It's not a game in that case - it's an "experience".

Telltale games

I guess Anno 1404 isn't a video game.

Grow Home and Grow Up

seems to me you need to stop playing videogames and start to living life. The health problems you have are becasue you are sitting on your ass all day while eating too much. Your hormone system, nervous system, immunity system is all fucked up.

Wario Land 2 is not a video game

Basically any adventure games made after or during Lucasarts.

If you like picross there were a ton of old roms.
Picross NP Vol. 1-8 for SNES
Mario's Picross 1-2 for GB

Elona Plus
I'm pretty sure there's no failure state but I could be wrong.

Animal Crossing.

Knuckles Chaotix.

Minecraft on Peaceful/Creative

Stop browsing the fucking Internet, and stop playing fucking video games. Even puzzle games invoke adrenaline rushes when everything starts falling into place, and browsing the web is just SIT IN ONE SPOT AND LOOK AT ANNOYING AND OR EXCITING CRAP. Real good for your health, that.

Play some VNs. I suggest The Fruit of Grisaia.

Animal Crossing is comfy.

Maybe OP has a heart condition or something. Unless he's a lard ass I don't think it's bad to ask for what he wants.

You act like you named counterexamples when in reality you named toys in digital form, like Minecraft. As long as there is no challenge involved, as in you do not recognize a failure state, there is no game.

I second this. OP seems like a VNfag.

NTR is the single most shit fetish known to man. Even furries are above cucks.

For the sake of argument scat seems pretty shit.

With scat you eat shit or get shat on. You actually get something with NTR it's just a faggot sitting in a corner crying about how much of a faggot he is and how much of a whore his wife/gf is he gets nothing.

t. parjeet

Robot finds kitten. Or some games with cheat codes might work nicely too.

Creative mode only. I think you can still die in peaceful, and there's nothing more frustrating than losing a nice set of items to lava.

VNs usually have bad endings though, or strong themes that might be bad for OP.

Pisses me off when it combines with my favourite fetish.

One can only hope.

t. sven

Are you human?

Ja, jag är mänsklig

No, Sven, Swedes are not human.

How about Norwegians?

Aren't they only slightly less cucked than Swedes?

So they say

Beat Hazard is a pretty cool Asteroids clone with some extra bits that generates levels based on your songs. Even your firing rate is based off of the beat of the song. It has a mode called 'chill' or something that gives you max volume and power levels and a mass ammount of powerups to spend and infinite lives.

Pick one.

Play Trails in the Sky, it's extremely comfy. Don't forget to use cheatengine to speed up the battles

Ever tried powder or algodoo?

Especially if you're playing with thaumcraft of industrialcraft. Just type /gamerule keepInventory true to stop it happening.