It's being made by Russians and approved by Lucas Pope himself (check his Twitter for confirmation). Your thoughts?

It's being made by Russians and approved by Lucas Pope himself (check his Twitter for confirmation). Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/85N3rBE3pU0
youtu.be/qWX1-3yN_hc
archive.is/ZV5ir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it'll probably be stupid as shit.

The pope is a feetwashing cuck so it will probably suck.

I hope they don't end up making some social commentary about "muh borderz n sheit".

Lucas Pope, not the Roman Catholic Pope

Don't worry, I thought the same too. Haha

The game covered both sides well imo.

Isn't Lucas Pope a giant sjw? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Russians or (((Russians)))?
That's the question that will determine the quality.

for what purpose

youtu.be/85N3rBE3pU0
youtu.be/qWX1-3yN_hc
It's being made by Nikita Ordynskiy and Lilia Tkach. The links are their best films.

How Cheeki is it's Breeki?

Literally кто?

I enjoyed the demo of the game, done well it could be a pretty good movie

If you enjoyed the demo, why didn't you play the full game?

It's a simple concept that doesn't really need to be attached to the game. I'd be surprised if they fuck it up somehow.

Why would watch something approved by a catholic cuck?

What is wrong with feetwashing?

If it's Russian Post Modernism I must see it, but it'll probably be boring or Slav flavored humor which can fly over a person's head if they're not familiar with it.

Lucas Pope is the creator of Papers, Please and the other game he made in the same universe. I forgot what it was called, it had something to do with newspapers?
Lucas Pope is not The Pope

The pope did it to muslim's instead of christian's as is traditional for that holy day that one or two times.

So poorly made and with free Trojan included with each download?

The entire emotional impact the game is trying to set up revolves around the idea that you have to make the decisions yourself about who to let in and who to gulag. Removing all interaction for a movie is a complete step back. Who thought this was a good idea?

Each buyer gets 3 free krokodil injections!

archive.is/ZV5ir

Dude, the memes LOL
t. producer

I see nothing wrong here, user.

And that's why you're a cuck. This pope sucks. Next pope is shaping up to be better.

Why not make it a FMV game?

Worshipping a dead kike on a stick, not even once!

I think you're talking about Republia Times.

There's also this.

It's gonna be Postal 3 all over again.

I can see them going either full gubmint lapdog or supporting EZIC. As for random inbetweens, I expect feel-good options being taken to build up character approval. Oh, and comedy segments with Jorji. Can't forget about those.

This. I think it doesn't work as a movie.

But russians also made Hardcore Henry. And Jagged Alliance 3.

This comment ensured that no discussion could take place in this thread that was not "hurr durr, let me pretend to be a fucking retard." "Hurr, his name is Lucas POPE, fuggin' Christians :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"
This board disgusts me sometimes

Hopefully it will be interesting.

Who's gonna play the best character?

Just like make game cheeki breeki

There is enough garbage to watch already

Danny Devito would fucking nail it

Why make a movie about this? The game has like no plot to it, your character isn't really named nor given a personality, and all the encounters are randomly generated.

Can Danny even do a slavic accent?

I think thats the exact reason to make it.

Theres no huge plotpoints or usual characters to stick to.

You use the framework and give it your own life.

It's a better formula than most game to movie efforts.

But using that logic, why not just make it its own thing? Why slap the paper's please label on something that could easily be its own movie?

I shall defy your quads by saying that "Papers Please: The Movie" sounds better than "Generic Communist Border Guard: The Movie". Even though a movie about Checkpoint Charlie would be cool to watch.

learningkike strikes again!

Next Pope might be the Crusading type, hopefully. He's certainly not a cuck like the current failure of one.

Different pope you kike.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on in Europe. The most you can say about him is that he isn't limp-wristed retard.

Idris Elba

Christians, as always, are the best goyim.

If that were true then Europe wouldn't be in the shape it is in. Common sense isn't common.

The pope is a globalist shill hand picked by Obama.

It's gonna be shit.

What would've been a better choice then?

It's weird, isn't it? It's really all that exciting considering that the original material is about fucking bureaucracy.

I guess. I'd prefer an actual historical documentary about a border guard in the Berlin Wall, though.

Degenerate.

The free gibs is part of why Christianity got so damn big.

as long as it's full of oppressive tuba, I'm down

i just want bread

Gay as fuck, will be shit

Better get in line, Vladivostov

I don't have steam

Pretty sure it was more the "choose between christianity or death" thing

How many trump references do you think they will shoehorn in?