New Fire Emblem Warriors screenshots from famitsu. Thoughts Holla Forums ?

New Fire Emblem Warriors screenshots from famitsu. Thoughts Holla Forums ?

archive.is/XcEzj

Other urls found in this thread:

gamecity.ne.jp/fe/chara02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like shit

Looks okay
My trust hasn't been regained since fates and #FE though

wew lad

I hope they respect my western sensibilities

Looks alright enough to me but hot goddamn they need to quit fucking using the old-FE design for the Falchion and the nu-FE design for the Falchion right alongside eachother. Is it a goddamned rapier or is it a really janky longsword?

It'll be just a waifu-sim with a latched on quasi strategy game, why bother?

They never learn, do they? Games like Black Dessert Online or Final Fantasy XV did their characters right. Photoscan anime mannequins and use them in the game. Go for a realistic look and turn off all the autistic outlines that make everything look like a cartoon. Photoscan doesn't even cost that much if you do it by yourself. Literally no excuse for not trying it.

Echoes is alright.

whodat

For some reason I thought it came out already.

Nah that's the remake of the remaining NES one.

Original characters are shit.

Main reason I didn't play Black Desert is super ugly old hags that are realistic.

I like the aryan waifu, reminds me of delicious Cassandra and Sophitia from Soul Calibur.
I'm wondering what sort of FE elements they will incorporate in to this Warriors. They did a pretty good job melding Zelda with Hyrule Warriors and the use of items and boss battles.

Weapon triangle most likely, probably similar to the elements system using Hyrule Warriors.

Remember when people would get excited about the idea?

Shit reason to not play

How about it being p2w braindead grindfest?

Holy fuck didn't a new fire emblem come out last week?

Do they have an army of chinks making 12 of these pieces of trash at any point? If mh is the Japanese call of duty, fire emblem at this point is the Japanese steam greenlight

I just started getting intro FE please stop.

If you like a watered down Gaiden

You're a fucking idiot who has never played the games, apparently.

Yes. FE is now going to be treated with the same "dignity and care" as the Mario franchise. Expect remakes of every game including the DS ones.

Its already shit, can't wait for all the Nintentoddlers to suck its cock dry because its exclusive just like they did to the piece of garbage that was Hyrule Warriors.

Shit, just link the official site.
gamecity.ne.jp/fe/chara02.html

He's talking about how the Falchion looks complete different when Marth has it and when Chrom has it even though they are supposed to be the same damn sword.

It's probably going to have a lllooot of DLC.

I wonder if they will use cavalier units.

You have time to get into a better series instead

To be fair Hyrule warrior was the best musou I've ever played, not that Ive played many. I can say that it was better than DQheroes and the Berserk one, at least.
I only played a bit of the 3DS one, pirated of course, if it didn't have shit FPS I'd probably play it more