You can mod your North American SNES to play JP cartridges by simply removing these little plastic nibs that physically...

You can mod your North American SNES to play JP cartridges by simply removing these little plastic nibs that physically obstruct the cartridges from going into the cartridge slot.

[spoiler]So isn't this basically the same as breaking SNES-tan's hymen?[spoiler]

Discuss. Also, Console-tan thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzicrKeXtMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god damn it i fucked up but im not deleting and reposting this

But can you fuck it?

wew
I've had an idea for a funny image but I can't draw.
It's a four-panel comic, the first two being SNES-tan and user seductively talking to each other, the third panel being user taking SNES-tan's clothes off and the fourth panel somebody else walks into the room and sees user humping a SNES. Not SNES-tan, an actual SNES.

Get ready for bullying nerd

is this the designated bullying street?

Holy fuck, pic related
>>>/cuckchan/
Don't come back.

Okay, let's hypothetically say I'm a dumbass who traded in my SNES for a Super Famicom. What's the simplest solution to play other regional games on it?

>they can't into subspoilers

spoiler
"italics"
bold
_underline_
text red
~strikethrough~

Asterisk spoilers are easier to type though, and harder to mess up like OP did.

Are they? I always used **
[/spoiler]test[spoiler]

oh well

You do it like this on cuckchan. Pretty sure it doesn't work here, but who even tries it?

Well I'll be damned. I don't care though, I'll still call anyone who fucks it up cuckchan because real niggers don't type all that shit.

taking off the top shell of the system and hoping it doesn't snap crackle and fuck itself up because nintendo used cheap plastics in its assembly

welcome to h8chan, newfriend

Oh BOY

A SNES THREAD

Don't bump this thread, you down syndrome stricken tranny loving worthless fuckwit.

Ok.

So funny.

Glad you are having fun.

Well when you RGB mod your SNES you have to modify the ports in the back, isn't it like doing anal to her?

Console-tans are a fucking retarded concept. By anthropomorphizing a console into a personality, you empathize with it, meaning you become susceptible to company marketing.

tldr; FUCK OFF SHILL

Oh no, that would be the worst. Falling victim to marketing for a console from two decades ago.
What will happen when Nintendo decides to make SNES games again!
I'll be a mindless zombie when companies decide to make games for decades old hardware!

Hi, I'm a shill.
buy the SNES.

You're literally implying SNES is the only console or that there are no modern consoles. You suck dick at sarcasm. Please try harder next time.

I got my dick stuck in the flap of a snes this one time.

I'm sure everyone bought an Ouya because of the homeless console anthropomorphization, you fucking mouthbreather.

YO!

Have you heard about our Exciting product called Commodore Amiga 500?

Motorola 68000 CPU with a clockspeed of 7.16Mhz
512 KiB of chip RAM,
Built in Keyboard and no 2 button Joysticks,
No mouse either,
The 8bit Soundchip can also create accurate human voices,
Proprietary BIOS that takes care of all basic Operation.
Internal 880kB Diskette drive.

You don't need a OS to play the latest games in 640x480 at 60hz and 64 colors at once. You heard right. 64 fucking colors. With that the days of all those baby toys by SEGA, Atari and Nintendo are numbered. Besides all these features, you can also extend the Amiga 500 with various peripherals like a 20 Megabyte hard drive! And the best thing is you get a OS for free. But not any OS but the World's first OS with a graphical user interface; Amiga Workbench. What are you waiting for? Don't you want to play amazing vidya like this in Sunrise smooth 60hz?

youtube.com/watch?v=QzicrKeXtMQ

Go away satan, you're drunk.

test

[spoiler]
test1
test2
test3
[/spoiler]

[spoiler] test1
test2
test3 [/spoiler]

test1 test2 test3

Welp, I hoped that the tag would work just like the code one, so there is literally no reason to use.

There is one reason

You can mod your Christian penis to play inside busty jewesses by simply removing this little protective bit of skin that physically prevents the tip of your cock from drying out.

So isn't this basically the same as female genital mutilation?

Ha ha, time for bullying.

I'm not from cuckchan I really just forgot the fucking forward slash in the tag because I'm a dumbass.

Why can't it be a designated red light district instead?

More importantly, does this mean the JP SNES is a loose cock hungry slut?

lewd

It'd be faster to type out the shortform tags as you're typing the message.

I mean, just look at this slut.

nice try

I thought nintendo shit was supposed to be indestructible

every nintendo console since the NES has had flaws in its design, the journos who told you that shit lied to you, and the fanboy faggots that repeated it lied to you.

has snes tan been doing starting strength?

Who would have thought!

Why the substitute? Just apply your analogy to the console directly.

It's stupid that the spoiler tag doesn't work across line breaks it did back in 2014, but at least you can still do nested spoilers with it.

A bunch of things worked back in 2014 that we've now lost for other things.
I miss LaTeX dearly.

N64 is only marginally harder to region free.

Why did they remove it, anyway? Was the strain on the server too great? Or did it give way to spam?

That's not how you spoiler around these parts bucko.

*yes it is and trying to police it is dumb**

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the console-tans?

Fuck off

I also want this

I think this is the most recent one.

where's switch dog?

It hasn't been slapped in yet, but I think the loli is better tbh.

cool thanks

oof, you're making it way more awkward

You failed nigger user.

who's got that OC of Vita-tan getting injected with new games and content by Sony?

because you should post it

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought the first pic was someone trying to shove his dick in a SNES cartridge slot at first

Console-tan thread?

why do the slants hate americans?

no no no, TAN, as in, what happens when you're exposed to the sun for a time.

I figure I'll ask since I've had this problem for a while.

I have a Jap Pokémon Stadium cart (the first one, not the American Pokémon Stadium which is actually Stadium 2) that simply refuses to work on my US N64. Which is strange because I also own a japanese Mario 64 cartridge that works perfectly on the system, I just have to take the cartridge's back plate off in order for it to fit in the console's slot.

What gives? Is the cartridge busted? Is the infamous CIC chip or whatever it's called the one to blame? Maybe I just need a converter or something.

I need Sauce on that music my friend

I want to steal those pantsu.

A little peroxide and sunlight will clear that right up.

shit taste

You're the kind of pleb who'd remove the "icky green stuff" off a bronze, aint ya?

text red

If only it worked that way everyone with a snes would have something of intrinsic value to trade durring after the blast.

is this the shitposting thread?

The SNES is the topic of the thread, polesmoker.
You have no reading comprehension and suck at living, remedy this with a liberal application of double aught buckshot to your temporal lobe.

if console-tans make you want to buy a console you might want to seek professional help

Nintendo consoles aren't indestructible, but they're still fairly durable. A couple years ago my DS Lite landed on its hinge on the street, but other than a chip in the corner where it hit, it held together just fine. No busted screens, no broken parts, nothing bad whatsoever. I might have been lucky though because I think the DS Lite's biggest complaint was a cheap hinge that easily broke.
I think cartridges were also a big factor because using discs means having moving parts which means more components that can break or overheat. Discs also get scratched easily and sometimes refuse to work with minor scratches, while cartridges can take heavy damage and will still attempt to run.

You're not.

No, but I have Vita-tan getting injected with dick

You can mod your PC to play SNES games by simply downloading an emulator.

Some people own physical hardware and physical cartridges and prefer to use them.

Some people deserve to die

got SNES?

No only got the stuff i drew myself and i never got around to SNES

can this be a draw request board?

You can try, but to what end?

That mask looks familiar.
Are you Russian? I think I played Payday 2 with you.

good job, tard