RiME cracked after 6 days. Reason why it ran so shit: Denuvo

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76130&start=45

According to Baldman, the reason why RiME ran poorly was you guessed it: Denuvo.

Denuvo on suicide watch (6 day crack)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817208492044746/https://steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817208492044746/?ctp=4
archive.is/uICxa
appdb.winehq.org/
twitter.com/tequilaworks/status/870337771805831168
denuvo.com/
steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817837621089415/
archive.is/gIsYj
archive.is/A8dZO
reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/6evy3s/denuvo_is_going_to_be_sued/
torrentfreak.com/piracy-can-boost-digital-music-sales-research-shows-160121/
cbc.ca/news/business/digital-piracy-not-harming-entertainment-industries-study-1.1894729
billboard.com/articles/business/6851640/study-digital-music-sales-least-hurt-by-piracy-eight-years-ago
techpolicyinstitute.org/2016/02/02/the-truth-about-piracy/
yro.slashdot.org/story/13/10/04/1244239/more-evidence-that-piracy-can-increase-sales
fool.com/investing/general/2014/06/13/does-online-piracy-help-boost-sales.aspx
steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817208494562324/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm honestly surprised they even gave enough of a shit to bother. This game is like the manifestation of a sigh.

Once again, Denuvo digging their own graves.

Why support the devs when they chose to hamstring their vision with anti-piracy horseshit?

I actually kind of wanted to try rime out so this is pretty good

There was this one dude that wrote all his posts using exclusively important words, shit was funny

So how long until it removes denuvo and actually gets some performance back?

Isn't denuvo suppose to give the devs their money back if their game is cracked this quickly?

just a rumor, not actually true

Perhaps now the denuvo shills / dick suckers haning around here will leave too. Or shut up at the very least.

Domingo on suicide watch.

There is something exploitable in here somewhere.

I'm gonna go ahead and bet Denuvo has made people pirate more instead of less.
Also makes no sense why devs willingly throw money at these cunts to ruin their games.

"It has always been our intention to remove Denuvo in the event of a crack. Based on other titles, we expect the protection to last two weeks, maybe three at most. We have no intentions of patching a new version of Denuvo in at that time."

Is Denuvo the reason why Hitman supposedly runs like shit too?

The denuvo defense squad is out in full force on the rime steam discussion.

This dickrider doesn't even have a steam level, that means he's purchased zero games. Shill or Dev?

Remember when they were acting as if this shit would stop piracy forever?

Equal money on either or even both. The concept of willingly shackling one's self like this isn't logical or sane.

level shows up as 0 if your profile is set to private.

Also
Definitely akin to an underpaid pajeet at that.

Tekken 7 when?

Soon enough.

Its not the devs who throw money at it, its the publishers offsetting money that could go into development into this garbage. All these morons who got their MBAs off the back of a cereal box thinking it was a good idea to waste money on this nonsense.

Guess who came to defend Denuvo

i think you fail to make the difference between devs and edditor.
edditor are thoses who decide
etc …

Learn how to crop your images OP you massive cocksucker

What a surprise.

(checked)

Ahh, good old Pedaien still trying to damage control by sucking Shillnuvo™ corporate cock.

It's no surprise, but the salt should be nice nonetheless.
Like you're not fueling said talking to the best of your ability, dipshit.

Now that's just plain pathetic.

DIdn't the devs say they'd remove denuvo is the game was cracked?

Boycott Denuvo!

Yes, and also insisting it didn't hinder performance so it was a natural choice.

Seriously, how fucking hard is it do this?
Its a feature of the phone itself for fucks sake

kek

Denuvo has an actual defense force on steam.

How is that a scottsman fallacy? As far as I can see, it's not

Holy Kek.

No matter what it is, you should never justify always online single player games.

Well, it's not explicit, but this nonsense could be interpreted following the classic definition of the fallacy.
Dipshit : No scotsman doesn't have internet
You : My brother angus doesn't have internet
Dipshit : Ah, but no true scotsman doesn't have internet

Not eve surprised.

I miss when all multiplayer focused FPS games had bots and/or an arcade mode.
Consoles killed that and there are people who actually buy shit like Cowadoody and Bongofield for the shitty 6 hour campaign.

I hope Tekken 7 gets cracked this fast

Fucking urbanite scum

There was this one guy on the steam discussion page who demanded that KOF14 gets Denuvo or he wouldn't buy it.

Thats bait

It's pretty obvious the faggots who created Denuvo have to hire outside help to defend their shitty DRM online. No human with two brain cells to smash together would unironically support and always online draconian piece of shit that can disable your games if you're not a good goy. I refuse to accept there are people that fucking dumb.

Who can tell anymore.

You're still so naive.

Denuvo would never agree to do something like that

Btw whenever I'm trying clicking on a post number to quote it opens a new tab, it just started happening does it happen to anyone else?

Yea it's happening to me too.

There's people who defend way dumber shit than Denuvo.
So not only do people that dumb exist, but there is way worse and it'll just keep getting worse as time goes on

It's happening to everyone.

People defend always online and microtransactions.
People would defend the raping of their own mothers if conditioned hard enough, you have no idea how rabid some consumer whores are apprently.

I didn't even know this game existed until this thread and honestly it looks like shit but I will pirate and seed it far and wide just to spite Denuvo shills. Just like I'm currently playing NieR for free and soon Tekken 7. I'm not going to be swayed by the same arguments that I've heard every decade since I started using warez in the early 90s. These shills are the same people that said SecuROM wasn't intrusive, the same people that thought it was okay to infect my computer with rootkits, the same people that make it a pain in my ass to run certain 15+ year old games because we're still having to do retarded shit to by-pass their lame DRM.

Fuck them, everyone that uses their service, everyone that shills for them, everyone that says "Oh this isn't a big deal lolololol you're just a nerd". I don't buy their shit and I even go as far as giving their shit away for free just to spite them. I'm old now and flush with cash, hell I just handed over $60 to SNK for a port that was almost a year late and I don't even care about the online portion of that game. Buying games isn't a concern anymore and I can do it on a whim just for shits and giggles. But I'm not buying this shit and I'm not buying a console which is basically the same thing with the added bonus of paying every month to get updates/DLC/play online. When will they learn? Why won't they accept that they're leaving money on the table and people are going to crack and play warez versions of their shit no matter what they do? No, removing it later doesn't mean anything. I still won't buy it as by that point I've

30+ years of piracy without VPN or hiding my IP and 0 love letters. Used everything from usenet, torrents, XDCC bots, private ftp, p2p services (even old school Napster), IPFS, list goes on and on. Fuck 'em. Oh and while I'm ranting cruncyroll was a mistake, we were far better off before that and similar cancer came a long. Remember the good old days when if someone tried to pozz up a translation their IRC channel would die and no one would download or host their releases anymore? I do.

Why do only the most irrelevant shit games use Denuvo? It's like putting a lock on a porta potty.

They don't think from that angle mate. They hear people saying "companies are afraid, man ! They think their games will only sell if they get denuvo. Sure, it sucks, but it's a small price to pay to have the games you want, right ? You were going to support the game anyway, so just buy it !" It's powerful rhetoric to some people since it downplays the minus of buying a denuvo game to a matter of semantics, while the plus is the game being available at all.

Absolutely nobody gives a shit about piracy unless its the newest top 10 pop albums or new movies, really.

don't use that phrase, you'll summon either the fart user or the PURIFICATION user

I still have a Securom remover on my desktop in a folder called Chemoto remind myself of these kikes everytime some software has their cancer on it.

I don't understand, if someone really wants to protect his game why doesn't he do something creative like Spyro 3 or Serious Sam, where the game protection only occurs if you try and crack the game, meaning that the paying customer simply buys and plays the game while it is the pirates that have to jump trough hoops to play the game?
With SS3 for instance, a pirated game would spawn an unkillable pink scorpion man that would proceed to murder you over and over stopping you from ever beating the level, the paying customer would have no idea something like even exists because he's playing the legit version.

You're gonna anger the Yoko Taro wanker fanboys.

Every single one of those pirate-trolling mechanisms has triggered on legit consumers via false positives. Not to mention paying customers have a lot of reasons to crack the DRM, it's legal in a lot of places, and they'd be punished for it for no reason.
And pirates find workarounds to those strategies and eventually include it in the cracks, anyway. So again, consumers are only left with a compromised product.

DRM is failure by design.

Nice sentiment but DRM does fuck all so all you're doing is punishing legitimate consumers by shackling their software to some DRM or redundant code.

how about we stop putting stupid fucking ransomware in our software and let our merits sell the game like they fucking used to? Oh wait, it's because modern devs know their games are shit so they have to obfuscate it any way possible.

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FINANCIAL REPORT
ZERO BALANCE, NO COMPENSATION
DONT GIVE A FUCK, IF I RECEIVE NO PAYMENT

Pirates don't buy the game, after finishing it.

I bought Sonic racing transformed and both TiTS games after an hour or two of pirating them.

There are really only two outcomes to piracy:
- Download game, realize it's shit, uninstall -> No sale
- Download game, realize it's actually good -> Sale

Dedicated pirates wouldn't buy the game anyway. The industry simply hates people who try before they buy because it allows customers to filter out the tremendous amount of shit.

Pirates are like niggers, they want shit for free and demand to be thanked for it. If you want to steal, then steal but at least don't ask people to consider you a good guy. You amerifats are obsessed with pretending to hold the moral ground.

Prove it, nigger

What a way to start the day.

Every time.

I AM THE BALDMAN
THAT'S WHAT I WHAT I AM
I AM THE BALDMAN
I GOT THE MASTER CRACK
I AM THE BALDMAN
THAT'S WHAT I AM
I AM THE BALDMAN
WITH THE MASTER CRACK

You gotta be a hook nose or a good goy.

That will surely impress someone

Prove you're not a nigger, wanting gibs for free.
Prove you're gonna pay if you like the game.
You can't.

I'm not, Inside was the first game that CPY cracked to my knowledge, and it was more or less because of that and Nudoom that they were able to get the ball rolling after those chinks gave up.

Why does Holla Forums open a new tab whenever I want to respond to someone now, this didn't happen yesterday.

How new are you?

Except i bought all those games outside of sales.
I even bought dlc for transformed.

I obviously mean the first Denuvo CPY crack you donut. Although I could be wrong on that also. Either way, it was after that when the cracks really started to ramp up, although that might be coincidence.

He impressed me Eurofag.

What a time to be alive.

You really are fresh aren't you?
Things have been ramping up since Mirrors Edge The Shitquel

What a sad cunt

I'd read your post but you didn't get dubs.

I love how it completely dodges the question of program support

I'm not even American, faggot.

Upon looking at release dates again, I suppose you're right, but I still feel that it should be mentioned as it was cracked relatively quickly, less than a month passed before it was cracked. I'm pretty sure that was the record until Resident Evil 7 came and they did it in less than a week.

My goy steam loanware list says otherwise. I simply make sure I like the game first.

Ah so I'm not the only one. Fucking Codemonkey keeps breaking shit. I wish he would stop.

Travel back in time and tell STI and Czaks to do it right in the first go. Remember the Vichan refactoring project Czaks has pitched last year? Its real now and called OpenIB.

I noticed that as well. I thought I did something wrong.

Indie trash
DRM

Does not compute.

Never forget
Never forgive

ERROR 37

The best part is he paid for Denuvo out of pocket considering he didn't recoup anything in sales

how many trigger calls do we need to stop this ABSOLUTE MADMAN?

That's cool but is the game good ?

Doesn't Denuvo cost six figures?

As many trigger calls as G-d's Chosen that died in the Holocaust

66 quintillion?

Imagine a bootleg, direct-to-video Journey. Fans of the genre will like it, nobody else will.

Only 67 quintillion? What kind of anti-semite thinks that only 77 quintillion died in the Holocaust? 770 quintillion, oy vey.

I'll add it to my list of things to do if I find a time machine.

I've been waiting so long to play a fighting game that isn't shit. If Tekken 7 has any kind of gameplay issues I'm refunding it within the time period.

i think if you made 770 quintillion trigger calls your computer would just freeze and crash.

It all depends on the game, if you want denuvo on a AAA you pay mad cash, not so much for lesser titles.

That's Linux's tactics in a nutshell. Avoid any question they can't answer well.

Incorrect, I'm and hardened buccaneer and i bought Odin Sphere for PS3 just a month ago after finishing it on PCSX2 because i loved it.

they're intentionally sabotaging studios so they can buy them up for pennies.

does this mean the cracked game runs better than the original?

I have pirated all but a tiny select few of my library before I bought it. This isn't even including boxed copies or DRM-free releases. I refuse to drop money on a game before I'm sure I like it and I'm sure it works on my machine. No, Steam's shitty 2 hour window isn't good enough, and no, I didn't buy every game at full price, but most of these purchases wouldn't have happened at all if piracy wasn't an option.

Eat shit nigger.

Nope, the bypass (crack) doesn't remove the cancerous DRM from the game, that can be done only if the developers release a patch that removes it.

300.000 function calls to warm up your DRM

What does that mean for a basic bitch like me?

Act like you know, then act smug.

it means the game runs like shit regardless of your hardware because of shitty DRM

Apparently it "only" costs about 10k for the smaller companies, bigger releases is when it gets more pricey

what does harada's cock taste like?

That's because some shit-tier cracking group got famous by whining how the era of videogame cracks is over and ruined forever because denuvo was too hard for them. I said it then and it's obvious now. The problem wasn't denuvo. The problem was that those prima donna idiots just weren't any good and didn't want to believe there were better people than them out there.

3DM, right?
I haven't even heard of them before the whole Denuvo shit, they were some obscure Chinese cracking forum. I don't even know how anybody found them.

Do you mean "publisher" ?

They could always put their games in windows 10 UWP store, not only could they use Denuvo on top of UWP but microsoft and denuvo can just run patches and updates after a crack that will break the cracked versions. Just saying

Where's muh warhammer total war crack.

You're hired

Jesus this is hilarious.

I remember asking someone once why I should install Linux instead of pirating windows like I've been doing since 98 and all I got was an autistic diatribe that can be succinctly summed up as

3DM usually cracks indie games nobody else bothers with, they got famous for cracking MGSV in a week and because one of their members is a qt, but they're drama queens and like to declare the death of piracy whenever they have any problem.

The "third-party app support" question is simple to answer;
>Or use that does the same thing
Until Linux reaches an install base where other companies are forced to adopt it as their main target we're stuck in the situation. More and more things are getting native support on the OS though and more and more stuff actually runs better in WINE than they do on their native OS. Lots of games actually have better performance in WINE.

Hardware is the same thing, support would be a lot better now if we didn't have to reverse engineer hacked together drivers for other operating systems. This is why support lags behind for new laptops and similar devices. It isn't a problem with the OS it's a problem with how consumer hardware/software is packaged and sold. In an environment where the consumers have no rights and rent everything you'll always end up with this shitty situation.

You should be thankful that skilled people devote their time to FOSS projects. Without them we'd be stuck in a world where Microsoft, Apple, and AT&T held a monopoly over all computers and servers. Imagine if every webserver ran Windows, is that a world you really want to live in?

I've never touched anything with Denuvo, it really forces your shit to be online?
What a shitshow

Denuvo

This is why everyone that sells AAA games like it. It forces you to buy better hardware to deal with the DRM. It allows publishers to pretend they're actually doing something to fight warez. It allows jews to fill their pockets with shekels in return for providing protection. Every update to Denuvo just seems to be adding more function calls per second, eventually it won't even be able to run on a high end machine.

Imagine if every game came with a bitcoin miner, that's essentially what Denuvo does.

It tries to connect to the denuvo server once in a while, if it cant it will lock the game. No idea what the time period is though

He's a glutton for punishment.

Bitcoin miner would be preferable since it wouldn't hammer your HDD as much.

True, did they ever fix that by the way? I know there was a big shit storm when Denuvo first came out but everyone cried that it wasn't really a big deal. Even and entry level user knows hammering the HDD/SDD will shorten the life of it. I'm not sure how they expected to get away with that or think people wouldn't notice. Just goes to show what kind of mindset these people have; "I have no problem ruining your stuff now please buy my game you entitled pleb".

You must give GW your money.

fake news, denuvo is uncrackeable.

In my experience Linux just fucking werks.

Okay, 3DM.

And good luck cracking it then.

Neither words nor the pictures on my hard drive can adequately describe how ridiculous this is.

but it doesn't if you read. all the other game made 1-2 calls every several minutes while this game was making millions. At worst other games did was extra calls during a load time but the narrative you fags always make is that it kills general game performance. so really it was developer implementation and incompetence in this scenario. DRM is dumb but being retarded yourself isn't the answer

shitty devs make shitty games with shitty performance. colour me shocked. funny how it didn't affect any other games cracked

It's also funny how Rime would actually run fairly well if Denuvo was removed.
Kill yourself, denuvo shill

Once again pirates win.

You are literally more jewish than samsung, good job shill.

At least take the time to read the OP, for fuck's sake.

DRM isn't a game anyone wins.

Good luck telling that to brainwashed corporate whores

not shilling denuvo. laughing at how your so desperate to shill an anti-drm stance you'll resort to straight out lies and misinformation. I hate DSP but i won't say he was killing puppies on livestream to try and bring someone to my side

likewise

drm implementation is not a phone battery

Nigger, you're blaming a game underperforming under denuvo on the devs shoddily coding their game, when the OP states Denuvo makes millions of processes. Calling "no u" against me is just plain retarded.

I APPRECIATE YOUR HONESTY AND I BELIEVE YOU

"in previous games like sgw3, nier, prey there were only about 1-2 "triggers" called ever several minutes"

is it so wrong to disagree with something but take umbrage when someone starts making lies about it? DRM is stupid, defending shitty devs to try and score some polical points is equally retarded

YOU ARE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME, I TRUST YOU WITH MY LIFE

BROTHER, POINT ME TO THE POST WHERE I DEFENDED SHITTY DEVS

So I pirated the game, used Baldman's crack, everything is in proper working condition and order. The game itself is pretty much exactly what you'd expect just looking at the steam store page, it's a glorified walking simulator with some light platforming and "puzzles" that a rock could solve. It's not something I'd exactly call pretentious, that's not quite the right word, but the artstyle and chillax piano music in the background really gives the strong impression of "look how beautiful and emotional I am, just drink me in, I am ART." Well, maybe it is pretentious, I don't know. Whatever, you get the idea.

The visuals and music they provide is the video game equivalent of walking a puppy through a park as a cheap tactic to try and get to talk to hot chicks. I played for maybe half an hour and stopped. Not sure if I even give enough of a fuck to keep going.

Outright lies and misinformation? So let me get this straight, you want us to believe that the guy who actually fucking cracked the goddamn game is somehow lying to us about Denuvo being the cause of massive performance hits and load times, and that we should take YOUR word over his, based on the very solid evidence of "I'm right because I say so and the guy who cracked it knows nothing?"
Yeah, go fuck yourself.

they're talking about RIME you fucking retard. They are not talking about previous games. The post you originally responded to said "Rime would run better without Denuvo" and you had the gall to claim that was false, and it isn't.
Are you a kike? You fucking argue like one.

Sure thing, shill.

I know exactly what you are talking about, had the same experience with "thomas was alone". Holy fuck did I want to punch the dev in the face after 5 minutes, fucking pretentious hacks trying to make "art".

The suit has no soul.

But user, you can't trust white people.

Funny how when people answer calls for proof (((someone))) stops replying and a new ID comes in to continue the denuvo shilling.

Your astroturfing doesn't work here, rabbi.

So, 80% of fags here?

Why do you guys always have to be such insufferable cunts about pirating

That's really my only problem with you guys, you all act like you're some big hero sticking it to the man or some shit when you come off as immature children to poor to pay for anything.

Are you butthurt that you will no longer be getting a paycheck to defend denuvo on this game?

Are you trying to white knight corporations, user?

Where do you think you are?

Because we all hate jews, you faggot. Anti consumer practices should be punished. Bad enough the industry is shit because it went mainstream and got flooded with normalfaggotry, even worse that this very thing caused so many soulless devs and corporations to engage in shitty fucking practices.
You put Denuvo on your shit, go fuck yourself. Even if it is yet another indie trash walking simulator barely any of us would want to touch, the punishment is deserved all the same.

Bonus: Baldman cracked this shit so fast most likely because the devs essentially issued a "challenge" and claimed they'd remove it if the game got cracked. Bonus bonus: These fucking faggots actually had the nerve to claim that Denuvo was "an integral part of the experience" for the game. No joke. They literally tried to justify it by saying that shit.

Holy shit, source?

steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817208492044746/https://steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817208492044746/?ctp=4

A game doesn't have to have denuvo to run like shit. But every game with denuvo runs like shit.

I don't have it on hand, but if you follow the link in OP's description and dig around you'll find it. In fact there are a number of people in that very thread, the one in which Baldman dumped the crack, that talk about this specifically and how the devs should go fuck themselves for trying to claim something to goddamn retarded.

archive.is/uICxa archived

Another choice quote

anyone got any screencaps of the faggots behind this game crying on NeoGAF? pretty funny to see koolaid drinkers get burned.

There's people who claim Steam is not DRM.

Gamers are cucked.

Beautiful.

It's not about piracy for me. I just want to play the fucking GAME.

I don't care about your community, services and achievements. Just give me the game. No you're not getting my phone number and I'm not liking you on Facebook.

That's why I hate DRM. I know data is worth money and you are not getting it. Ever. It's not about piracy you fucking Jew it is about your new GaaS business model and I know it.

Why even bother with those shitty indie games?
it's some physic puzzle shit with muh beautiful world and muh smoothing music, only to justify the lack of gameplay.

Its crazy that publishers keep using Denuvo even though it keeps getting cracked. Its like selling ice to people but there isn't anything to slow down the melting process.

I think the best way to tell would be with account creation date if made after Denuvo's release then yellow flag, games owned with hours played crossed with game achievements; for example if they have like 25 games but they have only played one for 200 hours but failed to get a reasonable number of achievements in the game in that time frame it should be a red flag, as well as the games they own themselves for example if they only own games with denuvo it should be pretty obvious.

but im a statistics whore so there is a silver lining to it

Steam itself is not DRM. Steam offers DRM called Steamworks, but it is not used in every game on Steam, just a large portion of them. This may sound like hairsplitting but it does matter.

unfortunately it seems to be a gamble, and sometimes it pays off, like warhammer for instance hasn't been cracked and it's been months. But if you're an indie dev you'd be a complete idiot to trust denuvo at this point because that shit gets cracked super fast.

You are assuming piracy costs sales

To the minds of the shareholders it does, so when they see shit like warhammer making a bunch of sales and no chance of piracy they go "Hey why aren't we using denuvo in our product? It clearly works."

I would also argue that it definitely does cost sales to a degree, how large I can't quantify, all I know is that my friend foolishly bought resident evil 7. Oh how I laughed and laughed.

Holy shit, that guy's unironically defending drm? If he isn't a paid shill, this is probably the worst case of Stockholm syndrome I ever saw.

Maybe it costs triple A titles sales but I definitely would see smaller titles actually getting more. It works in music, but games are different. Either way they have been whining about piracy for decades now and there is still no proof. If they had any the kikes would make sure to scream it from the rooftops.

Musicians also make millions of demos for their albums.
Last time I saw a game with a demo, it was fucking Undertale.

So it came bundled with Denuvo for no Rime or reason?

confirmed for inability to read or reason
sage for off-topic

Yup.

There's WINE, and then there's using VM+passthrough. Other than that it's native linux software or bust I think. Those are all the answers really. At least most of the time there is an equivalent Linux software to do the trick even if WINE should fail (and you can look up beforehand on appdb.winehq.org/ to see how well supported the program is). There's a pretty massive software selection on Linux nowadays. Not much else to say, really. WINE is getting better and better at least.

Well, now that you've said it, we totally believe you. Also, dat DARVO.

So their form of anti-piracy is basically to make a game unplayable and rely on the inability to get a refund?
Clever Jews

twitter.com/tequilaworks/status/870337771805831168

Russian hackers save the day yet again.

First they get Trump elected, then they make the Masterpiece that is Rime available for all the glorious volk. Where would we be without based russian hackers? Next thing you know they'll use some SQL injections to make our country completely white again!

This image has never been more true.

I still have no fucking idea what Rime even is. I just know it features some mystery meat as a protagonist.

Because Denuvo thinks they can stop piracy, the tears when they are forced to backpedal everytime a crack happens so fast are delicious.
Sounds like a personal problem to me. Not an argument either. Try again shillerino.

Long loading times are a feature. They give you the time to emotionally process what you just experienced, you know, because the game is such a personal experience.

Jesus Christ.

I haven't paid for a video game for longer than most of you have been alive. Paying for circenses is sad.

this so much.
All real hacker or people who crack stuff in general KNOWS thats there is no such thing as "ultimate/unviolable" security.
them calling denuvo hot shit just because it is new really made me doubt about their real skill.

you know, just like thoses shitty "h4ckers" jailbraking their ps3/psp/ifone etc .. using the works of people who broke the security of an OS just did it for fun, for the challenge of doing it.

moreover since 3DM leader is a girl, who knows, maybe she is just using a super shy chineese guy who works in the shadow and take credits for him?

When you pay for a CD you're merely paying for a license, you don't own the game, just the means to play it via a copy of the files.
Congrats retard, you whole shitty life has been a lie, you can kill yourself now.

Which explains why Linux distros try so hard to look like modern Windows.

The right of first sale overrides post-purchase licensing. If you own the disc, you own the game, no matter how much the publisher wants you to think you don't.

that s exactly why you can t play let s say: battlefield 3 on PC even if you bought it on console and they, at 1st forced you to use your shitty PSN gametag.

at stopped playing battlefield that day, in 2012 when i bought a PC, wanted beautifull graphics, but couldn t use the DLC i got on my PS3version, even if the account was linked

The only thing more annoying than those threads are the ones where OP just goes "nvm I fixed it" and the thread dies there. That's when you feel like choking out some bastard.

No, the real reason is that Windows doesn't look like Windows anymore, so there's an open demand for something that's close enough. Depends on the distro though.

Even going as far as putting their own kind of aids into as many distros as possible with SystemD

♫summertime and the living is e-z♫

B-but the new Hitman is good, I swear!

Sauce?

New Hitman is good though. But this doesn't make DRM grafted onto it any less shit.

There's a rumor going around that IO will remove the always online requirement in the next patch and maybe reintroduce those one off assassination missions.

You know that that's just more DRM that gets cracked, right? You might have a little giggle with the early pirates but most people will never notice it because the crackers take it out of the game.

I do. It did work. For a year or so. Turned out, making your game in-crackable in the times of most rampant piracy was idiocy. People simply ignored the game. It was Tom clancy's something around 2005.

Good old days of Kazza, Bonzi Buddy and KidNapster.

i remember them saying it was to protect the launch window of 2 weeks and people misinterpreting it as uncrackable

I've had some success taking bill requests to my Congressman, and "consumer protection" is a pretty easy one to get through Congress if introduced. Thinking I should request an anti-DRM bill. Any ideas for what it could include that are rigid enough for a law?

is an obvious one that the federal government can actually do.

You've never owned anything, you don't even own the land you're standing in.

It shouldn't affect performance. The problem is, using Denuvo as a dev requires knowing how to profile your game so you can submit the profile to the Denuvo people and they avoid adding the anti-tamper to functions that would affect performance (they add it for you). If you fuck up profiling, it could end up tremendously affecting performance. Indie devs have no idea how to do something like profile as they can barely even script these days let alone do low-level development and it's a safe bet that every indie game with Denuvo will run like shit because of it. Games with actual programmers should be much less likely to see an effect.

How come no one mentions how shit this game is? Pretentious to the max, shitty "minimalistic" artstyle, and muh minority protagonist.

Because no one plays games anymore, Hitler.

It's already implied when Denuvo is involved.

probably the same reason no one constantly mentions what color the sky is.

It looked shitty in every aspect, so I didn't even bother downloading it.

You are both a newfag and an idiot. Go back to halfchan if you're just going to shitpost like this.

This is truer than it should be, or perhaps as true as it should be, but somehow it is pretty true.

Games like these are everywhere now. There's really nothing special going on besides hype going for it.

We've already got our review of "manifestation of a sigh". No need to look further.

Why people bother cracking shit games?

Spite?

because the devs issued a challenge? Also, why not?

Then what's this ?

The irony here is that I'm actually a commited buyfag. I believe in buying my games, but never ragged to bad on pirates. I never believed they were the cause of all the problems publishers said they were, but just a scapegoat.

But now with Denuvo, I'm back to piracy. Not because I can't afford the game or don't still believe I should support the dev. But because I hate Denuvo and refuse to support it in anyway.

They've turned a customer into a pirate with their DRM. Good job game industry.

Because Denuvo deserves to get cucked over and over until publishers get fed up with paying them for ineffectual DRM.

Yet another day goes by without a single game worth buying that uses Denuvo.

Nier was the first denuvo game I was interested in, would have bought it if it didnt have it. Shame the cracked games ive tried crash 24/7.

How the hell is Denuvo still able to sell their "product"?

probably intimidation bordering on blackmail.

Because they originally sold publishers and developers a new anti-piracy software that they advertised as being uncrackable, and told them how much money they would get from those dirty pirates who were stealing their game. Once CPY started cracking the games they backpedaled and are now on the platform of "preventing piracy as long as possible". Once cracks start appearing within 3 days of release regularly will be when people will stop being retarded and buying this shit.

Wrong. Nightfire had bots.
But yeah, fuck cod kiddies.

Words of wisdom right there. The bad rep is the worst part. Nier automata would have been just peachy if it didn't have denuvo, but it did and some fags made the mistake of defending it. Now it's a shitstorm trigger. Denuvo will ruin any game.

Almost everyone defending Denuvo is a level 0 private profile.

vs

really makes me thing

So, it's over for them. They can't even last long enough for week one to pass.

You think you own whatever land you land on.
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim.
But I know every rock and tree and creature.
Has a voice, has a spirit, has a name~

I thought none of the crack methods removed denuvo just bypassed the online checks by impersonating the denuvo server?

depend on what country you are in: if you own a land: you own the subterrain ressources too.

Why not use an opportunity to turn marketing logic against shareblue logic? Everytime someone brings up the "everyone has internet" argument, accuse them of being privileged and accuse them of being part of the ciswhite patriarchy. The goal here is to annoy the shit out of viral marketers and the antifa shills look insane.

It is because they are insane and they can't hide anything for shit.

this might fix it
>>>Holla Forums7089329

Will trade rare Sagiri

CLOSE MY

CLOSE MY

CLOSE MY EYES

denuvo.com/

Well considering they upped the number of processes for Rime in an act of desperation, it's not really how the software is normally supposed to behave, so technically they could still say the claim holds true. That's be admitting they acted like panicked chickens for rime though.

Looking forward to Rime Repainted just to spite this hack.

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?
What is the meaning behind these words?

steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817837621089415/

Into english it translates roughly as

I didn't think this level of retardation was even possible in our universe.

I… What?

What

We're hitting mental gymnastics levels that shouldn't even be possible.

hand over the rares please

In fairness I've never read GOG ToS/EULA. All I know is that I can throw games on a flashdrive and preserve them for however long bitrot takes.

I don't understand the hate boner so many game devs/pubs have for GOG.

But I did, checkmate

they're based in the middle of nowhere so plane ride bribes cost a bit more.

It's a more pro-consumer platform than steam and other places, so of course it irks them, since they look worse in comparison (as they should)

he means that GoG DRM is 10 time more vivious. it doesn t forbid you to play.
however GOG game connect to a server that will check if you bougth the game or not, sending pirvate info on your computer to identifie you.

He's arguing that changing the license terms is a form of digital rights management. He's deliberately reinterpreting the words for a completely different definition so that he can attempt to score points in an argument, but in reality he's utterly non-responsive to their claims since he's just plain talking about something completely different now. He would have a case though if he argued that GOG has been selling games with DRM-only multiplayer (like Age of Wonders 3, where the "LAN" and "play-by-e-mail" functions only work if you log in through Triumph's online servers, which serves absolutely no purpose other than to be DRM).

Well that wasn't as erotic as I was hoping.

Vore has to be the most autistic fetish there is.

Any fetish that involves getting into outlandish, bizarre or surreal situations is autistic as fuck.

could be worst with a certain combination

3DPD

Well I can be a buyfag cuck so I'd be willing to pay $€5 extra for a DRM free game.

Who else can guarantee that I can run a game 10 years from now on a unconnected computer besides pirates? Gabe isn't going to last forever so Valve might be bought by EA MS or Amazon some day. And the Rime dev might just kill himself in the coming weeks leaving the game in legal limbo.

Sure some people might steal your shit but that's part of the cost of doing business. Walmart doesn't strip search its customers. This industry is so shortsighted and dumb.

someone post that autistic deviantart blogpost about anal vore

Shit fetish aside, nice dubs. I really like the Miku Append design, and this model in particular is really good.

Dude, what?

fine then delet GoG galaxy then try to lunch the game
:^)

not so much fixed as forgotten

Link dead. Assuming it originally existed (and that user is not faking a twitter screenshot like he most likely did), and looking at the steam posts I think it would be fairly safe to say that Tequila did it of their own accord and the publisher told them to go fuck themselves if they were trying to pin the blame on them, at which point Tequila realized they were being stupid enough to make enemies out of the people who were signing their paychecks, so they deleted it.

Most likely user was full of shit though, or he would have saved the tweet instead of screenshotting "evidence".

Dug this one up just 4U archive.is/gIsYj This is why you always archive everything folks!

steam can. connect for 1 minute. play games for 3 months offline :^)

Just finished Rime.

I can confirm that it runs like absolute garbage (framerate drops below ten) if you play for more than two hours. I don't exactly know what happens, but after that my CPU usage went from 60-70% up to 100%. Denuvo seems to be the most likely culprit. It's not a crippling problem though, because the game is only about four hours long.

Anyway, I'd recommend a pirate. Rime is great if you just want to kill a few hours without thinking too hard, it's presented very very well (at least when the framerate doesn't go to shit) thanks in large part to the musical score which is movie tier good.

anti-piracy cucks on suicide watch

No, they can't. Denuvo requires near-constant online authentication or you're locked out of your game, which also means your game has an expiration date because the servers aren't going to be there forever. That's a limitation on the legitimate users.

God, my sides are in fucking orbit

You also won't be alive forever

Did you fuckers read this?
archive.is/A8dZO
reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/6evy3s/denuvo_is_going_to_be_sued/

They do if they want multiplayer

Please be true

PLEASE BE REAL

If real, this is ironic as fuck.

torrentfreak.com/piracy-can-boost-digital-music-sales-research-shows-160121/

cbc.ca/news/business/digital-piracy-not-harming-entertainment-industries-study-1.1894729

billboard.com/articles/business/6851640/study-digital-music-sales-least-hurt-by-piracy-eight-years-ago

techpolicyinstitute.org/2016/02/02/the-truth-about-piracy/

yro.slashdot.org/story/13/10/04/1244239/more-evidence-that-piracy-can-increase-sales

fool.com/investing/general/2014/06/13/does-online-piracy-help-boost-sales.aspx

Just google results. Get fucking destroyed Denuvo shill.

Also please be mindful that REAL COMMUNISM has never been tried goyim. :^)

Its not happening

Is this bait?
steamcommunity.com/app/493200/discussions/0/1291817208494562324/

Judging from just a few of his later replies it is yea

Yes, you usually see this faggot in Nip PC ports

Reply "Piracy is a service issue" to him. When he screams and flails remind him that the platform he is using is based on that anti-DRM line of thought.

Yes Steam is DRM and Gabe is a jewish piece of shit, but this is all to get a reaction out of him.

Fallout: New Vegas
Valkyria Chronicles
Dragon's Dogma
Shadow Warrior reboot
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Witcher 1 through 3
Just from the top of my head.

Hello Denuvo employee. How's the weather in Austria?

YOU ASKED FOR THIS, YOU FUCKING MITE WHALE

I like it, user.

Literally nobody gives a shit about that trash.