Far cry 5

Far cry 5
why is nobody talkiing about this?

This need to be boycotted

just don't buy it.

Go shill somewhere else.

It's already evident the antagonists are actual skinhead neonazi types who do things outside of the law, not "average American white male." Violent hillbillies have been used as the bad guy many times in the past and this isn't shocking. Find a different marketing angle.

why is Holla Forums full with /(leftypol/?

Why didn't you sage?

They're mixed race scientologists. The anti-white angle is atrocity marketing.

Way to bump, shitstain

Wanna start /vpol/ so we can discuss only NatSoc approved vidya?

Bon voyage faggot.

We have IDs here you fucking fag.

We already talked about it false-flag chan.

its now worth my time

how bout i put my penis in your mouth ?

All publicity is

Because the actual trailer came out and proved you, Holla Forums and the SJW clique wrong. Also I.D's exist idiot.

Surely you're some sort of Holla Forums faggot trying to start board drama. Nobody can accidentally be this dumb,

You faggots keep making these transparent threads every few hours.
Gas yourselves and gas whoever encouraged you to push this transparent attempt at controversy baiting.

let me bump, even though this topic was discussed already.

You haven't seen the constant threads over the last month?

It's clearly more than one person doing it.
It's also clearly more than one person trying to push discussion of this shit heap. Gas yourself.

We know your dirty tactics juden, we smart.

Reminder: Rockstar specifically paid for professional shitposting to create controversy around their games because it's free advertising. Giant companies do this shit all the time, because it can trick people into writing articles about their product and inspire people to defend them and support them, more than if they'd just marketed the game on its merits (if it has any)

Fuck off, Ubisoft. No one wants to talk about your shitty cut and paste open world shooters.

Miranda is lovely

You're just as much the reason why this board is so shit as he is. The lot of you should leave, or at least never fucking post.

Kill yourself OP

Kill yourself OP

Kill yourself OP, you fucking nigger

Kill yourself OP, you fucking nigger faggot piece of shit

Kill yourself OP, you worthless fuckbrained shill, you nigger retard faggot, kill your family and then kill yourself