Where were you when Mike finally killed Cinemassacre?

X-post from Holla Forums

Does this mean no more AVGN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VWxTWSPdm9Y?t=7m46s
archive.is/3Tzjx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dick pic coming through.

Sage for e-celeb shit, but I don't know why James is still friends with this faggot.
He's not funny. He's not talented. Half the fanbase doesn't like him.
At this point I think James just uses him as an editing monkey so save himself some time. I've heard him a few times reference that Mike edits a lot of the non-AVGN videos.

Man posts his wang for everyone to see. Women are the victims.

Ah, the good old "start the ruler off screen" trick. Dick's actually 7.5 inches. Still impressive, bus still.

He posted a dickpic and everybody gets autistic.
That's leddit for you. DG made an album where the cover was Zach Hill's penis and nobody cared, funny to see the difference there.

If you think that's bad, the sidekick got his own sidekick. Matei was always a leech. This could be the best thing to happen to AVGN in a long time.

James is lucky Mike keeps him around.

Oh fuck, that faggot.
He's somehow even worse than Mr. Minecrap

You have to go back my friend.

AVGN has been "dead" for a long time, since before his movie when he began to suffer from tgwtg sketch syndrome although that shitty movie certainly didn't help.

I don't see how a penis picture of someone no one liked who was only loosely involved anyway is going to cause any harm. Its just leddit whining.

The base content of his newer videos are still alright, it's just those fucking skits he keeps doing.
He needs to get rid of them, the videos don't have to be 15+ minutes long, a lot of older episodes were only seven or eight minutes. He could at least tone them down.
Some of them are funny, like the Big Rigs one, but most are awkward and destroy the flow of the video.

Have some more.

archive or bullshit

he's uncut? I thought burger were all cut

feels good man

OY VEY!

I really hate Mike

Look at all these broken images.

This will either get very interesting or it'll just blow over and return to status quo in a week or two.

how? isn't it a really common practice?

Not all burgers are kikes, you…you…double-nigger.

how can I be a nigger if I'm uncut? come to think of it if Mike was black that would've been more "unique"

Eeeeee, he just revealed his dong to the internet, can't see why everyone is so surprised about it

I mean I would've been surprised if he was black and uncut

Seriously? It's not common practice outside of Jew circles and those brainwashed by their propaganda.

This isn't the first time he's tried to have something purged from the internet.

It's weird how 8ch is the last bastion of sanity left on the internet.

and Europe

When he started working on the movie, the episodes clearly suffered, as he had less time to work on them. Once the movie was out, he was openly sick of AVGN and wanted to work on other things. The Mega Man episode is all about how he doesn't want to do AVGN full time anymore, but also doesn't want to retire him entirely, instead only bringing him out every once in a while, when he has a particularly good idea, or for special events.

The latest episode was his best in a very long time, largely because it was a standard episode with no big gimmicks. Plus, it's actually one of the most honest reviews of Sonic '06 out there, despite clearly being more about the comedy than the information.

It was actually a pretty damn fine good episode except for the length lol. He just kind of gave up halfway through Sonic's episode, and didn't play through the other characters or endgame. I get it, everyone's done it to death, he was only doing it out of an obligatory sponsor and he didn't seem like he wanted to be there - but he was definitely capable of making it one of the best, if not the best, video on Sonic 06.

Over 90% of American males are cut, it's as simple as that, burger boi

This shit is hilarious

This seems like it'd make for pretty good SJW bait.

Was that what he posted? Because if not, someone needs to post the dong that made its way onto reddit. I need to see what made them all collectively lose their shit, I need to see that fucking dong.

That's his original dodongo

You can shut up now, I'm always on duty.

AVGN is one of the crudest YouTube channels out there. Half the time he's swearing and talking about shitting. Why are people all of a sudden so prudish?

cucked out of his own channel… damn

Because the SJWs have been after him after he talked shit about The Fake Ghostbusters.

They try to have different "shows" now. James focuses on making actual films, while Mike does edited let's plays with different people, and calls each one an different show. So James and Mike is one, Mike and Ryan is another, and they did Mike and Bootsy for a bit but that didn't seem to stick around. Bootsy must have an actual life or something. They're boring as shit, as let's plays are, but they fund James's actual films.

The best idea they had for a series that wasn't actual James stuff was Bootsy Beats, where Bootsy does walkthroughs of infamously hard video games. But he only did Battletoads and then nothing again, even though they did an episode of James & Mike where he beat Silver Surfer.

Mike being redpilled and Bootsy being bluepilled might have something to do with it.

Details? He never gave off that vibe in any videos.

youtu.be/VWxTWSPdm9Y?t=7m46s
Post in Holla Forums earlier. Mike barely hides his power level.

idk if that's enough to say Bootsy is enough of an SJW to dislike Mike. They've been friends since they were kids. That said, I don't know what Gallagher's post-2000 act is like, and how risque it actually is. Maybe he's one of those asshole comedians like Amy Schumer or Anthony Jesselnik, those ones who deliberately try to make themselves look like a douchebag, as if that's gonna make me like them.

Lmaooo

archive.is/3Tzjx
81% actually

More cock

He's so cute. I wanna suck his cock as he tries to pull my face away, only to have me kiss him right in the lips.