Anthony Burch

Is there ANYBODY related vidya who isn't an insufferable cunt?

Yes! Those people are unheard of mostly, you know, the people that don't get the most attention because they're actually working on making good vidya without an attention seeking parasitic shitchild

I went full dyslexia on that last part. I meant they're working on making vidya without trying to reach e-celeb status.

Poor dog

Not you, OP

Anthony Burch just writes the shitty meme jokes they use in an unreleased tabletop game that will likely never see the light of day.

Anyways, he's getting paid by the Chinese shadow government, so I don't really care what they waste their money on.

Who the fuck is matpat
99% of those who try to be known e-celebs or something outside of "I'm someone who makes video games" are going to be utter faggots.
See

Jonathan Blow

Thanks for reminding me I'm not Anthony Burch. It legitimately makes me feel much more at ease.

Not until proven. Kill yourself Burch.

Haha, nope.

Threw a huge shitfit and implied that anyone who has any criticisms of indie games are just fat no life losers living at home.

Fuck you.

been a while

The fact that Burch STILL finds work in the industry shoes how prevalent cronyism really is. Maybe we should write a couple of mails to Riot Games regarding this. Show them that Burch is a toxic name.

Not like he or his liberal cuck friends wouldn't do the same.

>Those people

Probably DingDong and Chris O'Neill

One of the devs posted on reddit asking if they should allow for witch hunts and callout culture. Everyone agreed they should.

They will not listen to your dissenting opinion unless everyone threatened to quit at the same time

QUICK

POST YOUR YFW YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND REALIZED:

Pretty much this

The embodiment of game theories, youtube clickbait and self flagellating humor.

On the game creation side of things, not really. It's important to get into the mindset that no one is /ourguy/, because no matter how good they appear in the moment, they're only one twatter post away from revealing themselves to be the complete shitbags you always suspected they might be.

As far as jewtube content creators go, the best you're going to get is someone whose tastes roughly align with your own, is at least semi-likeable, and who provides interesting observations about the vidya you enjoy or may potentially enjoy. For me, that's: gggmanlives, joseph anderson, emptyhero, mistercaption, random madness, jermgaming.

Betcha this guy wishes he could be Burch.

I beg to differ.

based Czech dev and Czech government

Shitposting on twatter does not make one /ourguy/. Call me when he makes a good game.

Says the faggot that thinks gggmanlives isn't a joke.

His tastes roughly align with my own, and he makes videos I find interesting. That's all there is to it. Whether or not you approve of this is just as irrelevant as your opinion on food that I enjoy. Instead of wearing your insecurities on your sleeve and trying way too hard to fit in, I'd recommend finding something that you actually like. You'll be happier.

Okay.

wew

hi burch