What are Holla Forums's thoughts on this game? I recently played this and I enjoyed it

What are Holla Forums's thoughts on this game? I recently played this and I enjoyed it.

It has its flaws though, like how it reuses the same rooms over and over again. It felt like I was in a Flintstones cartoon at one point with all the same backgrounds. Also, I found a lot of the items to be not all that useful.

Holla Forums's thoughts are you're gay

Musuo gameplay without the simplistic depth and trying to transition a fast-paced Metroidvania 2D sidescrolling game into 3D was fucking horrible design choice by IGA. The room and room transitions can kill you with the boredom of the repetitiveness and the exploration wasn't rewarding that much because every fucking room was the same. He should have taken inspiration from Legend of Zelda, like he said what Symphony of night was inspired of.

Of the PS2 games I've only played curse of darkness to the end. There were definitely worse and more generic action-adventure games on that console but still don't think it would have been worth more than a rent, compared to something like Onimusha.

Not to the level of the 2D games obviously, but I liked it enough to 100% it. Never touched the later castlevania 3D games though.

ebin post you lost the game OP lololololo

I liked it, though I haven't played it in years. I remember I got it for like 12 burgersbucks from the bargain bin at a Circuit City RIP so I got my money's worth.

It's shit.

It's alright.

It's even embarassing to compare, when Lords of Shadows 1 is like a living painting.

Damn right they were

I liked it, although not as much as Curse of Darkness.

Also, what are some good CV fangames?

I still have no idea what this webm is about.

It looks pretty

It's a shame such a great soundtrack was wasted. It's like having an entire 30+ extra songs of SotN music.

I was thinking it would be awesome if there was a romhack of SotN that replaced all the missing music in the reverse castle with LoI music, but that's probably technically impossible and/or a huge pain.

Why do I habe such good memories of CoD?

That actually sounds like a great idea, but you're probably right in that it might not be feasible. Still, hearing Anti-Souls Mysteries Lab, Fog-enshrouded Nightscape, House of Sacred Remains, Dark Palace of Waterfalls, and Ghostly Theatre in the reverse castle would have really alleviated the slog of that section.

The early versions for….I guess it was Nintendo were bretty gud. You mother fuckers cannot even imagine– take a game, and there is NO SANE FUNCTION. On ant of them. Now, take a game like "Commando" That makes ~14-16 hours to complete, and if you are shot once, you are dead.

So imagine being 4 or 5 and your father comes down at 2 am and tries to unplug and you go nuts. Your father is a Vietnam vet with bad PTSD and snaps, smashes the machine, and then begins choking you and younger brother and mother finally telling "they're just babies" and crack him hard enough over he'd with new vacuum to draw flood and to daze him long enough to run and lock yourselves on the bathroom. And hope that while he's remove the screws on bathroom door to continue beating, he will calm down.

They was the life the Jews ensured people like me made with their protest marches, waiting in CA in line to spit at the returning marines, and back panthers and hippies scum actually untied to jump my old man and his BCO while they were driving from Camp Lejeune to make 4 stops in the northeast to visit families of men who were killed in Operation Starlight and the mopping up after.

Anyway, point is, it was a VERY bad historical coincidence for me that the fucking tiny but LOUD TV (with a broken volume knob) in the living room in my tiny, shitbox house and the game "Commando" attacked via Nintendo could on occasion wake up my old man wit the noise of shooting and exploding rends (amateurish as they were in in 97 or whatever) could set my father off on a PTSD rage and get me choked within a inch of my life.

I know, blog, posting, self-sage.

NO SAVE FUNCTION WHICH IS TO SAY, IF YOU DIDN'T NEAT THE ENTIRE GAME IN ONE SITTING, THAT WAS IT. IT DIDN'T CHANGE UNTIL…AS I RECALL, FIRST GAME TO HAVE REAL AVE BUTTONS WERE "STARFLIGHT" (WHICH WAS AMAZING FOR ITS TIME) AND THE JJOE MONTANA GAMES..

I still hate Gabe, fucker is now in a three way tie for the OG Belmont.
Also why the fuck is the plot from LoS2 a recycle?
Why did Gabe have to go to hell to fight super satan? Why didn't god give him back his wife? What happened to the loli vampire? Why did that one vampire chick comeback from the dead to fuck Gabe? How did Zorbek comeback? Why was Pan's brother in Dracula's castle? Why didn't god think through the whole "Super Satan" thing? Why did Trevor become a vampire?
I have many questions and I feel like the games couldn't tell me

Zobek was never killed. Trevor was turned into a vampire because they needed an Alucard, and unlike in old Castlevania where the vampires were basically high level demons, they went more into the undead aspect. That bit was also in the shitty side scroller.

LoS was also a reboot, so completely unconnected and also completely shit so don't worry about what is going on. There are some good things about it, but that is mostly the art and details, but everything else was not good.

Are the Lords of Shadows games worth playing? I mean they look beautiful and thats because kojima productions worked on them but how is the actual gameplay?

Its god of war with some buffs that either steal health or give you increased damage. The second game also has mandatory stealth sections. They are not very good.

Are they worse than DMC remake?
I looked them up and saw it has Patric Stuart narrating the game? Tbh for me its worth a play just for that.

1st game is ok, becomes pretty good once you get to the castle. MoF is pretty mediocre all around, so only for plot. 2nd game has annoying stealth sections but amazing music, and the castle sections are great.

Mirror of Fate?
I forgot about that game for a good reason. I think it's literally the worst metroidvania in existence.

boring level design, great aesthetics, shit bosses, nice music … just like every game igarashi's ever produced really

It is one of the worst I played, at the very least. No real reason to backtrack unless you absolutely have to; in fact, being required to redo the same encounters over and over again instead of being able to bypass them made it downright irritating to backtrack. You get progressively better protagonists in terms of abilities tied to the plot, no real super boss or anything interesting like that.

Because they almost got it right that time.

I remember it being pretty meh when I played it back in the day. It disappointed me a lot.

Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness are better than every Devil May Cry game. Prove me wrong, faggots.
you can't

1 is great, 2 is best forgotten. The autists here throwing around God of War comparisons are just measuring their inexistent epeens.

Not to mention it had the brilliant idea of highlighting every secret, puzzle and nook and cranny in the game in the minimap.