I'm a straight white male, what do you guys honestly think about me?

I'm a straight white male, what do you guys honestly think about me?

You should give dick a chance

It's not really my thing

are you pic?

I don't give a fuck. Shitty b8 reddit/ Holla Forums

Why does your race matter?

I couldn't care less.

nothing

Nothing. No one's a special snowflake for being some certain race, and your material conditions aren't affected by it.

You're either a prole or a porky.

i don't really care if you are straight white male or if you're a twisted green attack helicopter

You cool as long as you're pro-worker and anti-capitalism fam

The white race fell in 1945, the future belongs to the stronger eastern nations.

You should get rid of your oppressive heteronormativity. You can start by going gay, remember, the least thing we want is more white children on this earth. We need to return to the caring empathetic values of Women POC and homosexuals, in our brave new world there shall be no place for oppressive white male rationality.

Fuck you whitey!(falseflagger was shot)

Depends on what you think about Capitalism.

You know, the world doesn't always have to be a struggle where one race must triumph over another.

Waste of time Holla Forums. Falseflagging will get you banned and your posts deleted.

pol tier

Where do you think you are? False flag or not, you need to go back to reddit or Holla Forums.

check your privlige

There are loads of thing that have an impact on "privilege", class is just the overwhelmingly biggest factor. That doesn't make the rest of that irrelevant

All distinctions are class distinctions.

You can have a class hierarchy that's anti-racist, anti-sexist, etc.
Now try to think of a racial hierarchy or a gender hierarchy that isn't a class hierarchy.

more like class is historically bound with slavery and the interest of the bourgeois in dividing the proletariat. racism and capitalism are unseparable from each other.

fuck off back to reddit

Reddit idpoler detected

couldn't care less

But we live in a class-based society that uses identity to stratify the classes. Naturally people with a marginalized identity will occupy a lower class position. Not accounting for this in your analysis is reductive.

Still, any analysis that doesn't put class first is objectively shit

This is fine but it doesn't invalidate my point. And it is accounted for.

This is more or less what I was getting at. We are on the same page.

The pic the poster was responding to was literally saying that "having to sell your labor power" was the only thing that mattered w.r.t. class position

OP is a liar. This post proves that he is both Fake & Gay.

Rude

sounds like you're fucking spooked to me

Intersectional pics on the other hand imply class oppression is roughly equal to the other types, which is even shitter and explains why Holla Forums loves to shit on such things

flawless logic fam

Step right this way, and we'll introduce you to your government-assigned bull

Race is made up, you're not actually white because there's no such thing as white people.