So, did Interplay find Charles Martinet, called him over to do the voice of Mario for this...

So, did Interplay find Charles Martinet, called him over to do the voice of Mario for this, then Nintendo heard it and decided to use him as his official voice?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/msdos_Marios_Game_Gallery_1995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, basically what happened is that Martinet crashed an audition for Mario's VA for Super Mario 64. Basically what he did is instead of making his voice a more gruffed italian voice, he made it something childlike. and just spouted a bunch of nonsense for a half hour, then Nintendo called him back and hired him on the spot. If anything that game just borrowed Martinet.

But Mario's Game Gallery was in 1993
That's like 3 years before 64

There can only be one Mario.

Sorry, 1995.
Still, it's the first time Mario has a voice

Plenty of people can do Martinet's Mario and other characters. Too bad the voice acting/radio jobs are fucking dead these days.

He started working at trade shows since at least '94, where he would voice a digital Mario that matched his mouth movements.

They'd have the sense to not use a dead person's voice clips…right?

People still use audience laughter after several decades so probably not.

lol

user I know what you're trying to do but I won't allow it to happen

Martinet was also signed onto Nintendo years before Mario 64. He voiced everyone in Super Punch-Out!! on SNES back in 1994.

Every. Voice.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Why is she so mad?
Is it her badass?

Well, Charles Martinet is also a shithead who used his status and called people using Mario's voice to tell people to vote for Hillary.

Oh, and it's not just Charles Martinet either
Virtually everyone in the Voiceactors union is a complete fucking shithead
Tara Strong
David Hayter
John DiMaggio
Ed Asner
Adam Baldwin
(Or maybe it was Alec Baldwin I can't remember)
Ashleigh Ball
Just to name a few.

Super Princess Peach and it's better than New Super Mario Bros.

Source? (If true, sounds familiar - vid related.)

Nearly everyone involved with development in general is a complete shithead. Voice actors, writers, artists, musicians, designers, you name it. Maybe even programmers if they're from sanfran or are open source fags.

And the rest of his characters?

Bob Charlie > That edgy character he made on a game that no one remembers.

wtf, I hate martinet now

If Charles Martinet was calling random people telling them to vote for TRUMP, he would've been FIRED. Fuck I hate this gay earth

She's actually promoting a batshit insane religion, I don't see any coincidence. If you're referring a big name studio using the actor's corpse as a puppet, see vid related.

From what I remember, Nintendo hired him much earlier than Mario 64 (but still for his role in Mario 64), but since they weren't sure about his marketability as a voice actor they let him do those old Mario's Game Gallery voices and assorted mixed media, he proved popular enough so they let him keep the job.

Oh yeah also he's in this game playing a demon time traveling thingamajig

That fucking voice, it's like Mario with a reverb effect.

Typo, my bad. Meant to direct it at:

IT'S A ME, MARIO!

You haven't experienced Gundam vidya games where they reuse voice clips of characters because they can't get new voice lines due to the seiyuu being dead.

Actually there's an Adobe program being developed that would allow companies to do just that, albeit they'd all have some sort of "sound watermark" that would force them to still fork over the money for royalties to the family of the deceased VA (or that's how I understood it). I myself, being a nostalgic faggot that can't let go, wanted to try this out with Mako and Deem Bristow

And I'm referring to the ytps.

Need to be more specific

WTF! I hate Mario now!

Seriously though, the same thing happened to me when I saw Charlie Adler's twitter. I guess it's true what they say, "never meet your heroes".

hey

I swear to god mario was a cheating bastard in this game
archive.org/details/msdos_Marios_Game_Gallery_1995

You can rest in peace when the kikes can't wring anymore shekels from your soul, faggot. What kind of world do you think we live in?

Oh no! Celebrities might not agree with my opinions! What shall I do?

I wonder what Nintendo Japan would think about someone using their mascot as a political mouthpiece. Not that it really, matters, they're never getting another Mario and they know it.

>Oh no! Celebrities might not agree with my opinions are manipulating the masses through the power of nostalgia, mascot recognition and favorability. Keeping their brains mush and persuading the people without a strong opinion to sway to the same side

Fixed that for you, Holla Forums.

Farfur is a hero of God, do not stain His blessed image

True, but it's still an example. Though, Hollywood in general is the strongest example.

That sounds even more like something that Holla Forums would say user.

How so?

Their whole ideology revolves around a hatred for the rich and wealthy and the idea that there's a grand Capitalist conspiracy to keep the Proletariat down for profit. The use of the term masses makes it really evident as well, as Commies like to think that they really are the majority or are fighting for the masses, when in actuality they fight for an idealized image of the masses who aren't content with being paid living wages and leading humble lives.

Vocaroofags BTFO

Makes sense. I was actually talking about Hollywood Jewery and manipulation though. Anti-trump people and such.

Martinet was hired years before the 64 launched, to do commercials for SMB3 IIRC.

Wasn't there some Tara Strong controversy shit recently? I vaguely recall scrolling through Holla Forums while busy and seeing something but I didn't have time to check it out.

Goes to show just how similar your two ideologies are, seeing as how both have roots in that despicable rebellion against life, the so-called French Revolution.

My ideology is actually transparent centrist but I can't ignore the way powerful people try to subvert the system by brainwashing people in a near literal sense, the bias for the left is far stronger than the right has been in decades, even with trumps victory. I can't ignore that.

was the second one called something like Fowl Mouth? I recall the game being heavy on the cel shading but I never got to play it.

I know that there's a lot of very talented people mashing lines in a way that sounds almost like real speech with these, and I truly appreciate them but I wish to see if the program will be able to replicate them almost perfectly.

I'm willing to believe it's all to keep their cred with the crowd of people that actually employs them. Except for kikes like Tara Strong Independent Wymin, of course. I mean, if it was me, I'd never release publicly my political opinion.

The one where they keep using dead actors who filmed some scenes before dying retooling their death into the movie itself and profiting off of your feelings towards the departed, goy.

Those who fly the highest will burn the brightest.

Why would you even listen to a man that does baby voices for baby video games? Same goes for all actors, they're paid to be instructed how to act and feel, and hollow bimbos once off the set.

Someone called her a kike with mean pictures on faceberg or something, she shared them to virtue signal and got bannu'd from kikeberg. I think she got unbanned though.

When?
Is there a video?

HERRO EVERYNYAN

A bigger cheater than Waluigi.

It took me a while to release that they used to some clips from a dead celebrity.

She was reacting with ponies when Trump won.

Aren't horsefuckers more right than left?

I'm sure they can find someone.

They are no more valid or stupid then anyone elses, who gives a shit, unless they are paid shills expressing an opinion in which case they can fuck off.

I'd do that too if I was a VA.

According to what I've seen on Jim Cumming's twitter, he's pretty red pilled but he keeps his power level hidden. After the election, he did a tweet that was basically like "lets give the guy a chance" (Rob Paulsen also did a similar one).

Meanwhile you got Charlie Adler saying he's going to register as Muslim to protect immigrants.

I don't know about a video, but looking through his Twitter, he regularly retweets Boynie, Elizabeth Warren, and other associated social justice bullshit. Fuck him.

IT'S A ME, A CUCK!

finally, ima get to move on the ground

Yahoo!!

I'll never understand how liberals think their civil rights are at stake if a republican wins. Democrats always are the ones to take the rights from the people as soon as they are elected.

HE'S NOT OUR MARIO!

I know you want people to be mad by telling them this, but I just can't find this anything but hilarious

sure, if you consider big jew corporations people

David Hayter's the fucking worst, I've learned. He's not even a real fucking actor.