Hello Holla Forums I have some "leaks" about Nintendo's E3 Lineup

Hello Holla Forums I have some "leaks" about Nintendo's E3 Lineup.

One of the few leaks I've read that actually sounds plausible.

https:/ /www.colourbox.com/image/norway-image-10992442
You didn't try at all, shitposter-kun

Yeah nice one, that's one thing they'll never do

See you in a few weeks.

btfo

THREADS OVER LADS
Anyone wants to check if this is a crosspost from cuckchan? it sure smells like it

holy shit rip my sides.

Everything sounds terrible.

You're telling me Nintendo is going to start adapting stock photography into video games?!

Jesus that was fast.

>>>/cuckchan/

The only truly fucking awful genres that appeal to college students are mobas and ASSFAGGOTS.
Splatoon is too pure

guys my dad works for nintendo trust me

>New F-Zero and Custom Robo gatchapon machines exclusive to Japanese arcades.

Okay, okay, okay. Here's a REAL announcemenet for y'all.
This is a neat little image I found on the Internet. I hope you enjoy it.

I dunno guys
makes the thing sound really plausible even with the fake picture.

Bioware did it first

omg i bet u feel so stupid now hahahah kill yourself

my dad works at nintendo, they are going to announce a new 2d metroid like they did with donkey kong country. there's also a new f-zero, but they focus more on battle think of it like a more mature and skill based mario kart.

ill see you guys at e3 with a smug grin xD

How could you do this to me?

Oh god, fucking leak threads are back.
You know, these are actually one of the things from cuckchan I missed. These threads can be funny.
But since OP got BTFO, I guess these dubs will do.

She looks like a muslim or at least a hipster, so I'm still inclined to believe this is real.

REAL OFFICIAL NEW LEAK:

Nintendo is going to make a female Mario called Maria. And they are going to make a male Metroid called Metrodude.

Put them in a game together and call it the adventures of maria and metrodude and I'd buy it.

Out fucking skilled.

My dad who works at nintendo can confirm that Metrodude is the new title. The be surprise ending will be that the metroid you played as the whole game in the armor is a CIS white male.

Metroid Mobile Game
F-Zero Mobile Game
Wario Mobile Game

hey guys look what i found on nintendo's presentation computer

I read japanese, that confirms metrodude is coming. this fall get ready

Fuck!! My Foot In Your Ass is finally getting released!

Saved for posterity.

Breath of the Wild is already a better Tomb Raider anyway. It's be as good as the PS1 games if
they revamped the jump actions and made swimming actually a thing instead of it being "It's the same as being on the ground, but you will slowly die and your ability to move is fucked up

hey user whatever city you live in is not in the ad at the bottom of your cap, you virgin nerd looser.

That was fast.

can metroid crawl this time?

yes after you get the crawl bubble from the chozoids.

user it's a fucking shit picture to begin with and not because of the subject material. Get some taste.

check em

Maybe I will.

0/10, OP

under the truck?

fuck

why does Jigglypuff look so stoned on the 1rst pic?

You forgot to sage, singles. Let me show you how it's done.

fake and gay

Begone, dubscuck.

The joys of not being buffed or nerfed in the slightest allows you to achieve this look.

Fucking faggot.

Normally I fucking hate it but that restriction slips a bit when it applies to shitposters who have no interest in actually contributing anything of substance and instead opt for what amounts to Holla Forums-tier "rollan" posts in an attempt to outshit a thread they don't like