Lads, I want to get into Naval Warfare vidya, because I always loved ships and shit

Lads, I want to get into Naval Warfare vidya, because I always loved ships and shit.
Any recommendation?

From the Depths if you want the engineering aspect, Silent Hunter for subs.

navel warfare u say?

Pirates of the Caribbean

World of Warships isn't as atrocious as World Of Tanks, and War Thunder is getting boats soon-ish.

Rule the waves, Battlestations Midway/Pacific

You gotta be fucking baiting me.

Nope

Puzzle Pirates is all you need my man. 100% serious

Holy shit

can confirm, this game is great.

Hasn't yet been released but keep an eye on UBOOT. You get to play as a German U-Boat crew. The game looks pretty good and you can even customize the submarine. There's also Battlestations Pacific which is pretty neato.

No.

Do you suck dicks OP?

I just watched the trailer.
Also,
Top quec lad.

OP you're a faggot.

Lad, the game was supposed to come out in January. It's motherfucking May now, heading to June. If you donated, you got kiked.

You are pretty fucking dumb lad.

They're games with extensive naval components, suck nigger balls if you don't like them and want a game that adheres to your specific standards of what type of naval games you want because it's a niche interest.

Fuck off you normalfag. Choke on a nigger's dick.

summer, everyone.

Learn to read, you faggot communist.

How about you learn to read you retarded faggot.

Goddamn, how new are you OP?

That's what everyone read, lad.

Reported and hid.

Are you fucking Brazilian or what?

By your standards Total War also doesn't count because it's a 'general strategy' game like BF1942?

This is why cuckchan is trash
Fucking Reddit tier newfags can't even admit to their mistakes and try to improve themselves and their posts.
Get the fuck >>>/out/